Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The River - [OLD] WP Territory

+6
ChipmunkStar
HowlingStar
Fenris
Magpie
Alpha Okami
Alphess Aiyana
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty Re: The River - [OLD] WP Territory

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:07 pm

She Chuckled On What Happened Recently
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty Re: The River - [OLD] WP Territory

Post by HowlingStar Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:29 am

Shanook glanced around to the wolves gathered, he kindly smiled to the wolves around. "They sure do," he added, "It will be nice to see more pups within the pack as time goes on, too."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:56 am

Adanya bounded up to the others. "Hey," she said.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:09 pm

"Hey, Adanya!" Shanook teasingly swiped out at her ears with his large paws.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:16 pm

Adanya playfully growled, her fuzzy white paws lashed out at the Delta Male; bopping him on the snout. She smirked in content.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Aiyana grinned to the wolves around, nuzzling a few of them, gently. "I'm going to go back to my den," she said, "Happy hunting!" She barked as she padded back to her den for a rest.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue98/100The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:17 am

Dyani bowed her head warmly to the Alphess before gently brushing against Shanook. "I'll see you later," she whispered to him as she turned off and padded in the direction of the borders. I need to clear my mind, she thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:59 am

Shanook flattened one ear with concern, but nodded and turned back to the rest of the gathered wolves.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:57 am

Oops I've been away for so long on this topic xD 

Katani dipped her head respectfully at the leaving Alphess. "So how's the hunting around here? I just caught this," Katani gestured with a red paw toward the freshly caught salmon. "You can share if you want."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:11 pm

"Prey is becoming scarce," Shanook said, a frown on his muzzle. "It is becoming harder and harder to hunt as it is getting colder."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Pandora backed away from the gathering of wolves, there were too many, and she was too shy to talk. The light grey sentinel sat by the river farther down, planning to catch some fish.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:35 pm

"I Think I'll Go Scouting" She sighed looking around
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:43 pm

"Can I join?" She asked Sandalio.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:43 pm

She sighed and slowly made her way through the branches and bushes, she soon sat on the edge frustrated looking down at her reflecting she sighed flattening her ears, something was bothering her, she pawed at her reflection and closed her eyes sighing softly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Pandora walked up to Sandalio. "What's wrong?" She asked, noticing how different the she-wolf's energy was.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:59 pm

she shook her head, and laid down, "Ah nothing Pandora" She peered over the edge
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:04 pm

"I know something is up, come on Sandalio." Pandora pushed, hoping to help her friend.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:06 pm

She Stood Up At Looked At Her, "Ah Nothing Really I just Wanted some time alone" She lied softly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Pandora looked at her with uncertainty in her gaze. "Ok I guess..." She barked, knowing she'd never be able to get her friend to tell her what was wrong.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:12 pm

She stayed quite her eyes glued onto the water she dipped her paw in cuasing ripples she sighed and ruffled her fur
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:15 pm

Pandora looked over her shoulder to Sandalio, but continued to move down the river, to her accustomed fishing spot. Gazing at the water, she waited for a fish.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:17 pm

She kept looking at the water and laid down again her eyes shut, her head on her paws and her tail curled around
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Pandora stood and stretched by the river edge.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:25 pm

she kept her eyes clothes her breathe was slowed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Katani half-heartedly patrolled the border, hoping for a heron or a thirsty deer. She spotted a baby heron the opposite side of the river and splashed in. When she was about half way across, water up to her muzzle, Katani knew she wasn't going to catch it. Instead, she stood, looking around her, and her eyes rested on Sandalio, also very depressed. Climbing out, she gently woofed, "Just another one of those days, huh?" Katani flopped down onto her belt next to Sandalio. "I'll tell you why Im depressed if you tell me why you are."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:42 pm

After lieing to Chaimi about begind hungry Varal crepted over to the river waiting for a fish to swim to its death. he planned to get atleast six fish three for himself and three for Chaimi ever since he became freinds with Chaimi he felt like she was Special *Time lapse 180 minutes* (im too lazy XD) He bit down on the sixth fish he picked them up and carried them back to washaki

Last edited by Burnfoot on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the timelapse :P)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/13The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:55 pm

The small grey sentinel returned to her spot, just as a fat fish swam by. Her paw quickly lashed out, scooping up the fish with a simple gesture. It landed flopping beside her.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:37 pm

She Looked At Katani a small smile formed on her muzzle she sighed softly then stood up, "Yeah just one of the days where everything goes terribly wrong" She half smiled and flicked her fluffy tail and looked past the river, "It just well," She looked at her trying to figure out how to put it in words, "You tell me first while I try to search for words" She sighed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:29 pm

"Yeah, same here. Right." Katani coughed dramatically and began. "I know I'm still a pup in training, but I'm almost a Sentinel, but everyone ignores me, Shanook's off with Dyani, the Alphas wont speak to me and I'm trying to be friends with Akando but it wont work!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:34 pm

She tilted her head confused, "what do you mean no one will talk to you?" She stepped closer to her sighing softly "I know how you feel to be an outcast when you want to speak to someone and they dont want to"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:04 am

"Dont worry though. That's one thing I learned. Worrying catches no prey." Katani straightened her back and dived into the water, soaking herself. "Come on! It soothes your muscles!" She breathed in deeply and dived down toward the bottom of the river. This is why cats dont get the best prey. Spotting a cat-fish, she lunged, taking out her breath that she had been holding in. Lunging now screaming for air, she swam up, gripping the limp cat-fish in her jaws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:01 am

Aiyana padded through, her eyes gleaming like golden stars.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue98/100The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:22 am

Katani saw her chance to impress the Alphess. She leaped out of the river, the cat-fish clamped between her jaws. "Aiyana! Want the first-bite?" She dropped the kill down at the female alphas paws and waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:42 pm

Pandora grew bored of waiting, so the small grey sentinel took a deep breath and dived under. She swam after some fish under the water.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:17 am

The Alphess observed the kill, a smile on her muzzle. "Oh, no," she said, shaking her head, slowly. "I'm not hungry. A catch like that should be savored for yourself," she said, kindly, her eyes shining. "I do appreciate the offer though."
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Coming up, the small grey sentinel noticed the Alphess. "Hello." Pandora barked a quiet greeting. (Always so shy with new wolve...)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:49 pm

"Oh, hello!" She barked, her fluffy white tail wagged side to side. "I apologize that I have not got around to meeting you - caring for pups can be exhausting," she said, smiling.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:02 pm

"It's ok, I'm Pandora, a sentinel." The smaller she-wolf barked smiling, though her voice was still quiet.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Waya pads by, a content smile flickering across her face.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/100The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Fenris pads into the clearing, spotting Waya he scampers up to meet her. "Hello Waya." He smiles.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The River - [OLD] WP Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Adanya bounded over to Aiyana and the other wolves. "Hello!"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:58 am

Aiyana smiled in delight. "Oh, hello!"
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Katani bubbled along the river bank, checking occasionally to see if Akando and Pandora were bah ins her. Sighting a heron swooping down for a fish, Katani leaped and landed squarely on the heron's back, bringing it down. Unfortunately, the heron plopped into the river, knocking the breath out of the new Sentinel, and the weight of it held Katani underwater, unable to breathe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:07 pm

Akando, having been a ways behind her, slowly trotted up. His yellow gaze ran uneasily over the surface of the water as he waited for his companions, not knowing she was submerged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:17 pm

(Not sure if a Heron could drown a wolf...? Wolves are very strong canines. Not cats, remember that.)

Shanook; having been on the other side of the River, sighted Katani and let out a brief howl of urgency. The shaggy grey and white wolf leaped into the water and began to paddle across to help Katani. "Katani!" He barked as he dove under the water to grab her.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Upon hearing the howl, Fenris whips his head around and races over to the river. "Shanook- is she alright?" He calls now leaping into the water after them. How can prey do something like this?!
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Pandora swam in the water, following Akando who was on land. The small grey wolf swam strongly, and she wondered why Akando didn't want to get wet.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Shanook scrambled out of the water, helping Katani out? He nosed her gently with his wet black snout. "I-I'm not sure," he muttered a reply, his eyes wild with panic. "Someone get Bevin!" He barked.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:31 am

Katani coughed out about what seemed like half the river and opened her eyes to see Shanook standing before her. And Fenris. And Pandora and Akando. She weakly nuzzled each and woofed, "That heron's heavy." Then lay down again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Dyani bounded in moments after, gasping with shock. "Is she okay? What happened?" She stood beside Fenris and Shanook, her eyes wild with concern.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next