Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just some poetry about a few of my characters

3 posters

Go down

Just some poetry about a few of my characters Empty Just some poetry about a few of my characters

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:33 am

The sisters tears

Please, we are sisters;
out of the same light pelt
did our father slice our hearts.
I will help thee, for my sister is now
afraid of the tom who enveloped her heart.
We will remember his face, but she will loathe
every embrace for as long as she still walks the
ground and stars. Oh Starclan, oh Starclan, I ask you
why do you watch us be tortured and flayed from up high?
Is this just a sick game with some of you to blame? Do you just
watch with hearts full of pity? Do you know that if you attempt to help
something else will stride in to defeat us? Then i do not envy your lack of
hope, while we sit here and try to cope with the difficulties you did not attempt
to conquer with us.
-PureandTerror ^^

Heres just another little quote i thought worked really well with my character Chaos:

"Sticks and stones will break my bones because everyone tries to hurt me"
-Riot

I hope you enjoyed! the first one was mainly for Ravenpaw because me and her have two characters that are sisters named Lash and Shy ^^

Last edited by PurekitandTerror on Wed May 21, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Just some poetry about a few of my characters Left_bar_bleue6/6Just some poetry about a few of my characters Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Just some poetry about a few of my characters Left_bar_bleue100/100Just some poetry about a few of my characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Just some poetry about a few of my characters Empty Re: Just some poetry about a few of my characters

Post by Akauri Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:34 am

I love your poem, Puree! Keep it up! :3
Akauri
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Just some poetry about a few of my characters Left_bar_bleue3/3Just some poetry about a few of my characters Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Health Bar:
Just some poetry about a few of my characters Left_bar_bleue100/100Just some poetry about a few of my characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Where am I?

http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Just some poetry about a few of my characters Empty Re: Just some poetry about a few of my characters

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:41 am

thx so much! basically Lash fell in love with a tom forbiddenly at their old clan, but that tom was just using her to get at the clan. He and a band of rouges attacked the clan and Lash and Shy's father, Cloudstep, blamed it all on Lash. Shy left with Lash when Lash was exiled and stayed with her. the words 'out of the same light pelt' was quoting the two sisters light colored pelts X3 Shy is white and Lash is pale ginger and white. Its confusing unless you read their background. Same with Chaos, he was an abused kittypet that was forced to run away. Hes just a wittle kit running around in search of cats to trust.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Just some poetry about a few of my characters Left_bar_bleue6/6Just some poetry about a few of my characters Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:43 am

You're so welcome! I'm glad you posted this poem!^^
Akauri
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Just some poetry about a few of my characters Left_bar_bleue3/3Just some poetry about a few of my characters Empty_bar_bleue  (3/3)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:45 am

^^ im glad you like it, i was afraid people wouldnt like it. Im writing a book called 'forgotten truth' should i post it here too?
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akauri Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:48 am

As long as you like your poem, it's okay. ^.^ Suree! I would love to see it. :3
Akauri
Akauri
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:49 am

:DD ok ill have it done in a jiffy!
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:25 am

Whoop! A poem about Lashy. It really fits the history. Slendid work Pureh.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Just some poetry about a few of my characters Left_bar_bleue3/6Just some poetry about a few of my characters Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:59 pm

thankies Rav! ^^ it took me 45 minutes XD
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down