Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory

+7
HowlingStar
Leafheart
Braveheart2003
*Firefly*
ChipmunkStar
Gumdrop
Nightmare
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty Re: Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory

Post by Leafheart Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 am

"Ok." Sandcloud turned back to Chipmunkfire.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty Re: Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:37 am

"Follow me," She meowed, sweeping her tail across the ground as she bounds to the way to camp. "Keep close!" She continues, and adds over her shoulder, "See you later, SnakeHiss." She smirks, and smiled warmly before bounding away.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:39 am

Sandcloud followed ChipmunkFire, still leaving droplets behind her.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:41 am

A while later, she bounds back, looking around. Scanning the area quickly, she rolled on her back and batted a butterfly, relaxing.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/6Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:58 am

"You okay there?" RavenWind asked with a cheeky smirk.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:19 pm

She scrambled up. "RavenWind!" She let out a squeak, flattening an ear, embarrassed
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:40 pm

He laughed and sat down beside the deputy, his green eyes shimmering in the sunlight.

Shimmering is such a manly word./ xD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:56 pm

"How are you doing? Have you seen VenomHeart recently?" She meowed, tipping her head.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:54 pm

*silverfeather was so happy feeling the cool water down her throat, she couldn't help herself. she jumped in* Wo hoo! this is great!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:01 pm

*Bravepaw padded up to the stream, wanting to get away from Blazepaw* I can't believe it why would he say that to me, why? *Bravepaw glanced up to see silverfeather* "Hi silverfeather!"
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Regretful- Why did I turn him down?

http://www.girlsgogames.com , www.yepi.com, and any website incl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm

*silverfeather looked up, embarassed. she jumped out of the river* ummm...i was just um...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:10 pm

*Lionfang padded up to the river. He saw a flicker across the water and swiftly darted out his paw* Hmmph, not that bad for a Tempestclan cat *He looked up and saw silverfeather* "Hi silverfeather, how are you?"

*Seeing that the two warriors wanted to talk Bravepaw padded away* "See you guys back at camp!"
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:11 pm

*she smiled at lionfang* fine. you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm fine, I just can't wait to go back to Tempestclan."
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:18 pm

*she bumped into him playfully* oh, i think it's nice here. hey wanna take a walk?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:27 pm

"Sure, I'd love to but I promised to meet my sister, Pine, at Twoleg place because she said she needed help looking for her kit. I'll just do that another time though" *Lionfang darted away, then stopped to look back at her* "How about a race?"
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:28 pm

sure. but i'll win! *she darted past to twolegplace*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:25 pm

What. O.O That's so weird. Do people not realize there are borders and things in place? Just running off to the two-leg place? xD Plus, SilverFeather - SC cats and TC cats are meant to be in the pines, not here.

CreekStorm sighted the two warriors and charged after them. "You're meant to be in the pines!" She howled, like a whiny apprentice.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:32 pm

(LOL, I love Creek xD)
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/7Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:43 pm

ChipmunkFire Pads in. Looking slightly annoyed. "Keep an eye on them," she meowed to Creeky,softly. "These cats keep getting in our territory. I dont want them to know too much of our territorh,"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:01 pm

RavenWind glanced over to Creek and stifled a laugh. "Good work, CreekStorm," he said, kindly. The ValiantClan warrior glanced back to ChipmunkFire and nodded. "Wise," he said.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:31 pm

SnakeHiss approached the stream's edge. He thrashed his mottled brownish paw into the water when it rippled and scooped up a small trout. He grinned to himself, feeling delighted at his kill.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:16 am

"Yes." She nods slowly and shook her head. "Great catch!" She called out to SnakeHiss, smiling, shiftinf her to RavenWind, she meows softly, "I wish NightmareStar is here. She would have mde wiser choices than mine..."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:56 pm

RavenWind gently brushed against ChipmunkFire, for reassurance. "You can't live your life with wishes and wants. She left you in charge for a reason, remember that," he said. He gave her a warm smile then glanced to SnakeHiss and nodded. "Good kill," he said.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:19 pm

She laughs lightly, nudging the warrior and shook her head slowly. "Thank you," She meows, a small purr rumbling in her throat. "How are you and VenomHeart?"

I meant to ask you....is VenomHeart considered dead since Waspy quitted her? :O
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:08 pm

I have no idea. O_O

RavenWind stared around, blankly. xD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:11 pm

She blinked, meowing softly, "I'm tired of all the vland in our territory. It feels wrong." She shrugged and smoothly continued, "I will ask you to take on DawnPaw‘s training, if its okay. NightmareStar ws her mentor."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Chestnutpool bounded into the stream, feeling the cool breeze the water brought along with it. "It's not too cold right now." She mused to herself, a hint of a smile on her face.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/7Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:50 pm

-Daisyflower padded to the stream-I could enjoy myself Awhile, before Hunting.-she thought streaching on the river bank enjoying herself-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:35 pm

Slowly slinking through, he glanced at the cats already inhabiting the area. He would have gone to the pines, but the other clans often hunted there. I guess I will just go back to camp. He cursed his shyness, turning to pad out and back to the overcrowded camp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:52 pm

-Daisyflower yawned then saw a vole she got into a hunter's crouch and creeped toward it she leaped and killed it with a blow to the spine, but not before it squeked loudly scaring away the young prey-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Hearing the squeak, the tom's fur bristled, apinning around. He let out a sigh of relief, seeing prey made the nose, eyes flashing with irritation at the disruption.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:27 pm

-she picked up her prey and walked to Mublestride and set it down- "Want some?"-she asked-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:36 pm

"Have you already brought some back to camp?" Mumble meowed quietly, gaze cast onto his hefty paws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:43 pm

"Yes, I've alreafy taken three mice to the fresh-kill pile, not bad but one was old, one was young and foolish, and the last was too slow and fattened on seeds to flee" -Daisyflower said-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:56 pm

"Sure." He trotted over to his clanmate, anxiously gazing downward the entire time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:30 pm

Nightmarestar slid into the area, her eyes fixed squarely in front of her as she made her way to the stream's edge, leaning down to take a quick sip of the water.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/5Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue92/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:33 pm

The gentle tom glanced nervously at the leader, his muffled meow respectful. "How are you feeling?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Nightmarestar's gaze drifted slowly up from the water and onto the warrior as she sat up. "I'm doing well," she responded coolly. "How are you?"
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/5Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue92/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:45 pm

"Er, fine." Mumble looked at his paws, shrugging his broad shoulders slightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Nightmare gave a small nod, standing up to shake out her fur and stretch, only to edge closer to the stream and lay down again to bask in the fleeting leaf-bare sun.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:59 pm

He uncomfortably glanced toward the leader, shifting his nervously dulled gaze away after a brief instance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:15 am

MorningFlower trotted in a took a sip of water. "Hey!" She purred, with a warm smile, to the others.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:18 am

"Hello," he mumbled to the cheery she, exhaling nervously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmare Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:03 am

Nightmarestar looked up at Morningflower and mewed a small "Hello," before looking straight ahead again at the stream.
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:19 am

The she cat frowned, and flicked an ear, knowing she probably shouldn't be here for much longer. "What is the problem?"
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Flowing Stream - [OLD] VC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:02 pm

-Daisyflower looked at Nightmarestar- "Well I better get back to hunting" -she said-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Mumble nudged Daisy with his shoulder, muttering with a nervous glance toward the other two. "Can I come?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:17 pm

MorningFlower frowned then stood up. "Yeah, I better get going as well. I'm not supposed to be here a lot anyways." She shrugged. "Not supposed to see the territories lay out." She rolle dher eyes and gave a joking smile before padding away.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:45 pm

"Bye," Mumble meowed quietly, his meow fading in the middle of the short word nervously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next