Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden cavern

+8
MiseryCloud
Feralclaw
*Firefly*
Aurora
Lois
ChipmunkStar
Alue
Fenris
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hidden cavern

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:15 am

Burnfoot wrote:(XD)

"If you knew ANYTHING about what i've been through you would understand it all. 'Washaki' tried to KILL me!" he barked
I'm just curious, but,
Your character here is lying, right? xD I just have to make sure. Like, atm, LightningGrowl is lying about things but the truth isn't revealed until later. It's just you can't claim something or someone did something when it didn't actually happen. Razz
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/5Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/100Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:42 am

ooc- Graal's a BIIIIIIIG FAAAAAAAAT liar Razz
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/13Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Hermmm xD And wants pity xD JK
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:14 am

Oohh!
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue98/100Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:04 pm

part of his personality Razz
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/13Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Haha Continuation  ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:52 pm

yup. XD
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:59 pm

It's Your Turn To Post
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:04 pm

"I'll kill you BOTH when the time comes!" he barked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:06 pm

"Try me" She snapped
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:12 pm

He walked away limping from his wounds "Im sorry i try to make freinds" he muttered
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:17 pm

"That's Not How You Make Friends"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:19 am

he walked back "Im sorry for attacking you." he whined
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:24 am

"It's Fine" She flicked her tailk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:27 am

Just keep thinking that..... he thought "I should'nt have done it and Wolfen im sorry for being mean about your life...." he said
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:34 am

"Why'd you act that way?" She said looking at him softly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:39 am

"I'm always testing the strength of others and my on strength it appears you are stronger then me." he barked
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:41 am

She slightly smirked, "Well don't ever under estimate others"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:45 am

"So i over heard you talking about hunting? I am very hungry
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:46 am

She Nods Flicking Her Tail, "You heard Correct"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:34 pm

"Well then lets hunt!" he barked cheerfully
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:44 pm

She looked at Wolfen, "Wish to join us?" She smiled at him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Marya Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:49 pm

-A young female came into the area, her brown eyes scanning the area cautiously. She was nervous, the place was so new, everything was new. She flickered her ears, sniffing the air before ducking into the bushes for cover from other wolves-
Marya
Marya
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/1Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Friends... Please..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:38 pm

A white she wolf bounded into the meadow's. Being stuck in the nersury with her two pups did she get constantly restless. "It's much better out here in the spring..." She sighed as if it was a dream come true.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/6Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marya Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:43 pm

-She flickered her ears as she heard some russleing outside of her hidey hole, her ears went back nervously. She sniffed and smelled a wolf, her brown eyes glimmered with curiousoity and worry. She flickered her ears once again, before just keeping quiet as the wolf spoke. The wolf seemed friendly as her scent was sticking out like a carcass. She waited figuring the wolf would smell her out and fish her out of her bush-
Marya
Marya
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:49 pm

The milky she wolf looked beyond before scenting the prey. The breeze was thick with the smells of life but another scent flew with it. Sniffing deeply did she frown, "You don't really need to be afriad. I don't bit unless your a threat... My bark is worse then my bite, don't worry." She turned around and faced the bush her pale green eyes waiting for the wolf to apear.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/6Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marya Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:55 pm

-She flickered her ears, hearing the wolf speak to her, her ears went back nervously, before stepping out her ears back in pure submission-
"I am no threat fellow wolf.. I am Marya.. im new to this area.. im sorry if i seem nervous or cautious..."
Marya
Marya
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Smirking did she bow, "Im not the one to let a wolf do submission. I feel weak when I do so and your fine I too would be nervous or cautious too. Nice to meet you Marya im Nova mother of Renzo and Aleera. Why do you come to these parts?" She barked softly as she waited for a reply.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marya Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:09 pm

-She smiles, sitting down, ears pricking, listening to the wolf Nova. She nodded in agreement- "Nice to meet you to Nova. I've been a loner since birth but i am a loner with a dream.. i do want to find a pack to join, i am tired of sneaking around the bushes in fear that i might run into an alpha" -She stated in a sweet yet frustrated tone, yes she was very frustrated, all her young life she has been hiding in the shadows. She does want to fill her dream, but she doubts that she will ever be able to join a pack- "Aw your a mother? I've always wanted to be a mother, i adore pups"
Marya
Marya
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Nova grined as she listand to Marya, "It's not fun hidding, I was an Alpha's daughter but I never fitted the discription and I broke many law's with a friend. I am sure you can join, Okami and Aiyana are kind alpha's. " She woofed, "Yes a mother of two. Big trouble makers yet good pups, It's fun being a parent but hard work. I can't seem to leave Renzo's eyes." She chuckled before nodding.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marya Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:24 pm

-She smiles and nods in agreement- "I understand, i always saw myself working in the nursery taking care of all the pups and helping the parents with parenting, then again i've also seen me as an Alpha female" -She stated, laying down and licking her paws, getting the dirt and mud off of them-
Marya
Marya
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:31 pm

"Im sure you would be great at either one. You just have to know it inside of you." She barked before getting up and streching, "I better get back.. maybe you can come with me and I can bring you to the Alpha's?" She asked before getting up and facing the direction of the pack but not walking off as she waited.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marya Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:34 pm

-She smiles, feeling encouraged, before getting up and nodding- "Sure, Also could we stop and get a snack, haven't eaten in a long while. I can wait until we get to the territory though"
Marya
Marya
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:38 pm

"Well if you could hold off a little bit longer then you can feast with us." She barked as she walked on, "We're not far though." She woofed back.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:13 am

What on earth is a nursing Washaki wolf doing all the way in lone-wolf territory?? xDD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/5Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:27 am

I wanted to get her out
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:45 am

I love how all these wolves are running around FenFen's old den. xDD
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:40 pm

I'm sorry, but, that seems to me like a queen in warrior cat world exploring rogue grounds even though she belongs to a clan. Your character is in a pack, so, should stay in the pack. xD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/5Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hidden cavern  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:03 pm

okie dokie what if she found here by the rouge and washaki border?
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum