Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pond - [OLD] TC Territory

+6
Feralclaw
Duckshine
Aurora
Lois
ChipmunkStar
Alphess Aiyana
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty Re: The pond - [OLD] TC Territory

Post by Duckshine Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:17 pm

ShadeFeather dove at Lightning's hind legs and did not hesitate to sink her teeth into his flesh. She scrambled back, not wanting to get crushed by the black cat. She watched him with her eyes narrowed. "Leave," she meowed, almost breathless.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/5The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:19 pm

The midnight colored cat winced at the bite to his leg. He hissed and took a few steps back, stumbling. "Fine," he spat, "You will get your wish..This time," he cackled with laughter and slowly limped back to the borders.

NICE LEG ATTACK. :3 Ohh, this will be good. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Thanks!! xDD

ShadeFeather slowly got to her paws, exhausted, then padded to CopperStar's side. Her eyes were wide with worry. Her cheek throbbed with pain, but she ignored it, pushing it from her mind. "Are you okay?" She flattened her grey ears, her head shook from side to side. "I am so sorry.." I'm finally happy and Lightning comes to destroy it..
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/5The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Getting juicy >;3

Copperstar licked the wound on her cheek. "I'm fine. You should rest." He meowed firmly, deciding not to ask any questions until she was well-rested. "Let's take you to Silverlight."
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/7The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89/100The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:18 am

Audacity darted in, having heard the noise. "Is everyone okay?" He examined ShadeFeather and frowned, his eyes glowing with concern. "What happened?"
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:13 pm

"There was a loner on our territory." He meowed curtly, voice clipped. He decided not to say anything without having talked to Shadefeather yet. His eyes trained on the she-cat next to him. "Are you alright? I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." He flattened an ear at her wound, green eyes guilty.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/7The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue89/100The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:28 am

She shook her head, her eyes trained on CopperStar. "N-No, it's not your fault. I'm fine - It's just a little cut. It will heal soon. I am sorry, though..It is my fault he came here." Her gray and white head slowly lowered as guilt came over here, "If it were not for me, he would have never came to TempestClan. How he knew I was here..I do not know.." She slowly pricked up her ears, forming a smile. "But, did you see the wounds we gave him?" Her sleek grey tail flicked across the ground. "I do not think he will be back in a hurry." She nudged CopperStar, gently, "You showed no hesitation!" The fluffy grey she-cat flicked her tail again, her gaze shifted to AudacityFlame. "We're fine," she said, smiling. "We are safe and the loner is gone."
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:37 am

GlowingLight trotted in, sighing. "Hello," She mumbled as she walked in, giving a small smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:07 pm

The tom breathed out a sigh of relief, a smile appearing on his face. "I'm glad he didn't hurt you badly.." He peered closely at her face. "So... What's your relationship with this loner? You knew him before?" His broad head tilted to one side in curiosity and concern.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:10 am

AudacityFlame nodded, glad to see the two safe then padded back to Camp.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:26 am

"It's a long story," she said, her ears slowly flattened against her head at the memory. "Moons ago, much before I joined TempestClan, I had feelings for his son. His son and I were not mates, but, had crushes on each other,." She paused, her grey and white tail flicked across her paws neatly as a small frown touched her expression.

"LightningStar disapproved of this, greatly. He felt his son should only have the best she-cat. The best fighter, the best hunter. A she-cat like me was just not good enough. LightningStar did everything in his power to get me hated, loathed. He turned his son, his clan, everyone, against me and I was forced from the clan." She slowly met CopperStar's gaze and slightly shrugged. "I think they are all foolish. I tried to explain myself, but, no one would believe me. I have put the past behind me. Being forced from my home was hard, losing my family and friends was just as painful.  But, I have moved on from the past and have found a better home, better friends."

She slowly sighed, her frown began to fade and she gazed down at her paws with slight confusion. "I heard that LightningStar died, in a battle. Yet, somehow, he was here?  LightningStar is back.. And I cannot imagine what he must be up to."
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Copperstar remained silent for a few heartbeats, green eyes narrowing into a frown. "So he was a leader... This might become a problem." He shook his thoughts away and rested his muzzle on her head, a reassuring smile touching his expression. "I'm glad that you found us. We would never think of you that way. Ever. Everyone means something important to me." He closed his eyes briefly, a faraway, yet rueful grin on his muzzle.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:16 am

She smiled in delight, her eyes as bright as moss-balls. "I believe..His son is HowlingWin-, I mean, HowlingStar," she said, slowly. She gently began to purr, her tail flicked out and hit his nose, cheekily. This place.. It's so perfect.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Copper tensed for a moment, then relaxing his shoulders visible. "The Sombreclan leader?" He voiced to himself expressionlessly, then shook his thoughts away with a laugh, batting her tail away gently. He nipped at her ear, a purr rising in his throat. "Tasty."
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:59 am

ShadeFeather gasped, playfully pretending to be shocked as she swiped her fluffy paws out at his muzzle. "Hey!" She meowed a reply, grinning cheekily. "I don't think they'll taste like mice," she said.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:36 pm

He blocked her paw, mock surprise in his tone. "Did you just swipe a paw at me?" He widened his eyes, a mischievous grin working onto his face. "Not very nice at all." He laughed cheekily, sidestepping.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:32 am

ShadeFeather held back a giggle, her eyes gleamed like bright stars, except hers were green not a golden color. "I did! And.. I'm not sorry," she replied with a large cheeky smile sprawled across her expression. "That's what you get for tasting my ears!" She bounced forward and gently nipped at his ears, laughing in delight.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:47 am

Audacity padded along, his eyes on the pond. Thirsty..
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:17 pm

He skipped to the side, evading her. "Hey, that doesn't mean you can do it to me!" At the presence of Audacity, he straightened himself and smiled, reverting back to his usual collected demeanor. "How are you doing?"
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:51 pm

He glanced across to Copper and Shade, laughing. "You two act like kits, sometimes. Not that it's a bad thing," he said. "I'm good, good, what about you two?"
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:01 pm

He scoffed, lashing his tail with a laugh. "That's not very nice, is it?" A grin split his muzzle. "Wallowing in sadness with Shadefeather."
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Stormstrike trotted over to the pond and looked down at it. She lifted a paw before blasting it in the water to take out a plump, dead fish. She yanked it off her claws with her jaws and padded over to put it in the fresh-kill pile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:27 pm

She squirmed and cupped his ears again, displaying a contented smile on her expression. "Oh yes," she said, nodding in agreement. "Especially CopperStar, the biggest kit of us all?" She said, teasingly.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:51 pm

Heatflow trots to the pond and spots a gigantic fish wiggling around in the water. He leaped into the water and pounced it, not worrying about getting his fur wet because it was so thick. He splashed out of the water with the fish dead in his jaws and proudly padded out, fur dripping and wet, and padded to the fresh-kill pile, leaving a trail of water on the ground which leads to where he was going.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Sandcloud gazes into the water, hoping for a fish to swim by. One swam by, and her paw shot out, but she missed and fell in. She came up soaked. "Ugh..." She sighed. "At least I got the fish..." Sandcloud mewed as she pulled herself out of the water. Her fur was slicked to her medium frame, making her look ridiculous. She picked up the catch and padded to camp.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:55 pm

CouragePaw Sat Near The Edge Gazing Into The Water Longing To Be Able To Catch Fish, She Was Scared Of The Water She Flicked Her Tail And Headed Back Towards Camp Sighing Softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:14 pm

"Hey! Who said so?!" He growled indignantly and batted at her, a teasing smile on his muzzle.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Her eyes were warm and full of content as she reached up and nipped at the leader's ears. A heartedly laugh came from her. "Would you like to hunt, CopperStar?" She asked as she slowly tipped her head to the side in curiosity.

(I originally wrote "leader's eyes" Whoooppps.. Blind poor Copper by nipping at his eyes. xD)
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Stormstrike acted like a normal warrior as she padded to the pond. She peered over her shoulder to see if Sandcloud had followed her. She removed a smirk before sitting down at the pond. She looked deep into her reflection. Oh, I'll be powerful... she thought. A fish came wiggling through her reflection. Foolish Sandcloud probably thought I was actually gonna hunt... Stormstrike couldn't resist a smirk before padding to the warriors den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Sandcloud hadn't stopped following her. "Stop Stormstrike, I know you were lying." When she padded off, the ginger she-cat was right behind her.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/7The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Windstorm walked over to a place where no one could see her. She sat, her head down. She sobbed, and teardrops stained the grass near her paws, and the white fur on her face. She had just relived a memory too painful to bear. And now Stormstrike would go through the same thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:27 pm

A trace of a warm smile appeared on his muzzle. "It's been a while. I think it would be nice." Copperstar smiled, resting his gaze on her lightly.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:34 am

She flicked an ear and glanced in the direction of SandCloud and StormStrike, a small frown split across her muzzle. "CopperStar?" She meowed to CopperStar, her eyes fixed on his. The nagging urge to tell him of what he saw rising like a bubble. "I saw some wounded warriors earlier this sunrise in the warriors den. Perhaps I am over-thinking the situtation. LightningGrowl's return has had me worrying about every small thing. But, I did think I ought to inform you, just in case you did not know already. Perhaps just a badger attack or issues with a rogue. Everyone here is so warm and gentle towards each other." She thought she had bees in her brain, of course nothing weird would happen here! It's TempestClan. She lightly laughed and shook her head. "I'm sure it's nothing," she said, kindly grinning. "So, hunting?" The nimble patchy warrior got to her paws, her eyes bright.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:21 pm

*dawnsky padded up and sat beside windstorm smiling* are you okay?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Windstorm surprisingly looked at Dawnsky. She hadn't expected anyone to find her, and she didn't want anyone to see this fragile side of her. "No." She whispered, looking back down.

(This was my last post in this because I just saw the PM.)

Last edited by KaniRain~ on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Looked at the PM saying no one rp in TC or SC until the drama is over.)
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:28 pm

*dawnsky smiled* whats wrong?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:12 pm

Heatflow padded in and peered over his shoulder before glancing around. "Nothing... nothing yet..." he meowed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:12 pm

"We already know theres no water here HeatFlow!" He meowed impatiently
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/13The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:50 pm

"Okay then, let's go." Heatflow meowed as he charged off to the Gorge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:43 pm

The ValiantClan warrior approached the pond, nearly blundering into the water. She gazed at her reflection then bounded after the patrol.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100The pond - [OLD] TC Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2