Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverlight's den

+8
Alphess Aiyana
Resolute
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
Braveheart2003
Duckshine
Aurora
*Firefly*
ChipmunkStar
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty Re: Silverlight's den

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:30 pm

(Oops! xD Sorry. let's just say I gave her ragwort leaves. I'm gonna stop posting since I should be at VC territory.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Frostpaw nodded, and followed Shadefeather out of the den to begin to go to ValiantClan.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:20 pm

"Ok then." Heatflow meowed. "Let's go Sandcloud... and... yeah let's go." Heatflow started padding out and peered over his shoulder as he continued to move on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Sandcloud padded after him.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stars and Skies Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:05 am

ADMINISTRATIVE COMMENT-

The ground shakes and rumbles angrily. A large crack forms across the entrance to the Medicine cat den. Trees shake, their branches cracking off loudly and falling to the ground with a huge thud. The herbs inside the den go across the floor of the medicine cat den, becoming a total mess.
The Stars and Skies
The Stars and Skies
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:51 am

Silverlight is shocked by the sudden earthquake. Standing outside the medicine den, she watches in horror.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Frostpaw comes up, and gasps. She nudges her shoulder into Silverlight's front leg, slumping back in fear. " "W-What's going on? Is StarClan angry?" She stammered, quietly.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:24 am

Silver sighed and shook her head. "I'm not sure, Frostpaw." she said. "Let's just hope it doesn't happen again."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:37 am

Frostpaw froze. She shook her head suddenly, and nodded, gulping nervously. "Is it.. s-safe to go i-in?" She stuttered.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:19 pm

"Hello does it matter the herbs are in there! And i need some by the way before these horrible scratchs get worse! Please tell me you also have something for my head it hurts worse then when i wad burned!" Burnpaw complained
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/13Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:53 am

She entered the den with two mice hanging from her mouth by their tails. She placed them down for the medicine cat and her apprentice. ShadeFeather tilt her head to BurnPaw and sighed, "Care to be a little more respectful? You are speaking to medicine cats, not rogues."

(How did he burn his head? There was no fire. x3)
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/5Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:35 pm

Ikr? Smile

Silverlight chuckled after thanking Shadefeather for the mice. "it's alright Shadefeather, he is just a young apprentice after all." She said, playfully teasing. ""Although I do expect a bit more patience next time. As for the herbs, I supposes I'll have to clean them up and maybe you could help me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:39 pm

(no his paw he has a concussion from le wolf battle he got batted around ALOT.)

"I just want this acheing in my head to stop!" he mewled
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/13Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:18 am

(You didn't say that his paw was burned or that he had a concussion in the post..You may want to be a bit clearer next time. :3)
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:58 pm

(*Nod nod*)
"The best way to combat pain until we can find out whether these seeds are poppy seeds or foxglove seeds and other such matters of problems.. are to not focus on them as much. Try and imagine different things. Let's find some herbs that will help you..." She pawed at the seeds, raising one eyebrow at them, suspiciously. She shrugged her shoulders, and then began to walk over to where there was a lot of herbs scattered. Not seeing it, she tripped over a stone, falling forwards and faceplanting, hurting her face on the ground. "Ow!" She whimpered. Her shock and slight pain turned to frustration. "Oh confound it.." She muttered. "Confound it all!" She growled, and then rolled over onto her back, and kicked the stone away. "Blagnasted, dumb thing!" She stammered angrily. She got back up, and shook her body, getting the dust off. "What herb do we use to treat him with?" She asked her mentor, giving one more grouchy, dissatisfied glare at the stone.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:04 pm

He stepped back a suprised look on his face
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:10 am

Silverlight smiled at Frostpaw's suggestion. The apprentice was surely learning well and fast. Frostpaw might surpass her. When Silverlight was asked what herb they should she thought for a moment. "Well dandelions are painkillers and dock leaves help scratches." she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Amberpaw tilts her ears up, "Hello.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:51 pm

"Hello." he meowed
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Silverlight looked over to Amberpaw. "Oh, hi." she greeted. "Nice to see you better." she added with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:02 pm

"Less talking more searching!" he said digging through herbs
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:17 am

She entered and placed down two mice, "Here you go." She meowed, smiling.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Silverlight smiled at the she-cat. "Thank you." she said warmly and then turned back to her messy den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:34 pm

Dawnsky padded in slowly, groaning in between hacking wet coughs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:33 pm

Copperstar trotted into the den, upon entering, a concerned frown morphed his expression. "Dawnsky? You alright?"
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/7Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue89/100Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:10 am

Dawnsky tried to hold in her coughing as Copperstar entered. "Yeah I'm *Cough* fine. *Cough cough*" She fainted on the spot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:20 pm

(Oh my gosh! Sorry I haven't replied D:)

Frostpaw widened her eyes. "She might have greencough..! Should we give her catmint or chickweed, or wait until she becomes conscious to see if she needs a different treatment?" She said, fear in her voice.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Out of character:sorry storms have been needing with Internet and my dog slipped my soup on my computer. I am at my sisters on my kindle!)
Wow, a girl!" Freespirit had never had kits before. She tried to do every thing she was supposed to do, and gave her kit a loving look. "I - I'm so happy. I only wish her father could see her."""I hoshe mewed.pe no cat is too hurt!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:50 pm

The grey leader padded in and smiled to the Medicine cat, giving a warm smile. "Silverlight? I was wondering if you needed me to send someone to help get you some more herbs," She flicked an ear.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:56 pm

The medicine cat thought for a moment. "Well, since Dawnsky has greencough, there might be other cats sick as well. We'll need catmint (if you can find any) and dandelions." she replied, giving Dawnsky some catmint. "You pick any warrior you think should go Whisperingstar and if you don't mind Frostpaw would you go too? You know where those herbs could be well."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:33 am

The leader dipped her head to her and smiled. "Come along FrostPaw, I will announce the patrols along with the this," She stood up and padded out of the den. "You can meet me out in the clearing," She called before she left.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Silverlight's den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Silverlight's den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:41 pm

" do i move to the nursery now? i havent even thought of what to name her." freespirit whispered to no cat in particular. she was completely clueless about what to do with her kit, but she let it nurse. "what do i do?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Silverlight smiled at Freespirit. The medicine cat had a soft spot for kits. "Yes, you will move to the nursery den. But first, do you have any other kits? What will you name them?" she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:06 pm

"no, just this one its- it's the only one i've ever had. i just miss her father so much." freespirit put her paw over her eyes. "i'll name her after a relative of his." removing her paw and setting a determinded look on her face, she whispered," nimblekit. is she healthy? she looks okay."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:35 pm

OOC: Can we make it late night now? I'm gonna do a rp thing. You guys can continue.

Frostpaw looked over to her mentor, still sleeping. She frowned, and a small lump in her throat formed. The snowy white she-cat sighed, and padded up to Silverlight, and prodded her with a paw. "Silverlight. Please wake up...." She whispered, sadness in her eyes.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:27 pm

(Oops forgot to reply to freespirit. Let's just say Silverlight said yes)

Silverlight (still half asleep) muttered "I don't wanna check the herbs." before opened her eyes. seeing Frostpaw with such a sad look on her face she awoke completely and sat up. "What is it , my apprentice?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:39 pm

"I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry, but.. I have to leave. I'm leaving TempestClan. But, I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to you. You're the best mentor I could ask for, and you are like a mother to me. But, I have to go. I d need to know what happened to my brother. And, I want to be a medicine cat, but I want to have kits. If I really am the last of my family, I want to be able to love a cat someday. I just need to leave TempestClan." She explained, and closed her eyes, letting out a sigh. The she-cat's ears drooped down as she looked into the medicine cats eyes. "Tell the clan that I will miss them. Please.... Can you do that for me?"
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:27 am

Silverlight was shocked at this news, it was a lot to take in for her. Then, she gave a sad smile. "Yes, I can. I'll miss you Frostpaw. You a great apprentice to me. I wish you good luck." she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Frostpaw sadly looked at Silverlight. "I don't know if I can even hunt with my injured leg. But, I'll do something. I could come back someday?" She said with a faked hopeful smile to cheer herself and her mentor up.
"We'll meet again. Maybe my leg could heal and I could become a warrior, or return as your apprentice-I.. I don't know. But I pray that StarClan will return me to my home, and that will always be here." She said, tears welling in her eyes. "Goodbye Silverlight... I wish you luck with everything." She mewed to her,flexing her claws out slightly to try and hold back the crying. "Thank you." She whispered, as she got ready to walk away.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:10 pm

Silverlight watched her former apprentice with tears in her eyes. No. I can't cry in front of her. I have to stay strong. she thought. "May Starclan be with you. Goodbye Frostpaw." she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:18 pm

"You too.. I'll miss you. I pray to the stars that this will not be the last time I see you." She said, and bowed her head sadly. She breathed in and out, trying not to cry. Frostpaw looked back at Silverlight, and a tear felld own her fur, dropping on the ground like a raindrop. She walked back over to Silverlight and nuzzled into her neck, and ran out of the den. I can't go back now, I'll really have to make it on my own. But how? 

OOC: Ugh, writing this made me feel so sad\! Sad
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:12 pm

ooc. ikr? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Silver nodded, shaking her head to see through the tears. She let them fall as her apprentice ran away. "Farewell." she whispered, before turning away. "I must tell WhisperingStar." she muttered numbly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:55 pm

OOC: I'm moving too, so I won't have the computer for maybe a few months. I hope GBMP doesn't delete my account, I will get on ASAP when I get internet out there, though.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum