Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryuunosuke's Hunt. ~

Go down

Ryuunosuke's Hunt. ~ Empty Ryuunosuke's Hunt. ~

Post by Aurora Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Scattered birds roamed the sky in a frantic escape as a howl split through the night. A large silhouette loped through the meadows, the outline of white and gray fur turning silver against the moonlight. Silent pawsteps made soft thuds against the packed earth; the sound of a killer. Free! Finally free! Wild thoughts ran through the wolf's mind as he chased his prey, a small caribou. Close! Almost there. There! Leap! Leap for my joy, leap for the freedom of life! The large wolf sprung up into the air and right onto the back of the unfortunate reindeer. He slammed his paw onto its chest to constrain it from struggling and looked into its eyes. Thank you. Thank you! Thank you for marking me as a free wolf. Your life will not be in vain. The cold gray eyes flickered once, then returned to their emotionless state. Ryuu stopped to stare at the moon for just a moment, then began tearing at the caribou.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Ryuunosuke's Hunt. ~ Left_bar_bleue4/7Ryuunosuke's Hunt. ~ Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Ryuunosuke's Hunt. ~ Left_bar_bleue89/100Ryuunosuke's Hunt. ~ Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down