Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting for Prey {OPEN}

+2
MiseryCloud
*Firefly*
6 posters

Go down

Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty Hunting for Prey {OPEN}

Post by *Firefly* Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:41 pm

TawnyPelt and ShadowClaw (They're my two characters so I can roleplay them both simultaneously if they're in the same clan, right?) walked side-by-side into the vast forest from camp. "Wow, it's as beautiful as I imagined it!" TawnyPelt mewed cheerfully. "Yeah... it's a nice place but if you get too excited you'll scare all the prey from here to TempestClan." ShadowClaw sighed grumpily, though an amused smile came onto her face. I wonder if I could ever be that bubbily and not so... awkward... ShadowClaw thought, but shook her head. "What is it?" TawnyPelt asked, because ShadowClaw shook her head and suddenly stopped and pricked her ears. "Prey."
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue10/10Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty Re: Hunting for Prey {OPEN}

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:43 am

A lithe she-cat peered in the direction of the two cats, she smiled; seeming to be in an oddly good mood. "Hello," she said.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue5/5Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:29 am

MarigoldFlame bounds I'm with a cheerful smile, though faint uncertainty flickers into her eyes. Her deep green eyes darts to a squirrel and she swiftly drops into a crouch. She carefully dtalked it woth light steps and kills it quickly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue6/6Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue81/100Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:35 pm

Chestnutpool trotted in, nodding at Marigoldflame. "Hey! Wanna hunt?" She grinned.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue4/7Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue89/100Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:59 am

A flame-colored tom ambled up to the cats, his head elevated in greeting. "Hey," he meowed.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue2/5Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Chestnutpool licked her paw and drew it over her ear. She blinked at Proudfire. "Oh, hey!" She smiled good-naturedly, amber eyes warm. "Want to hunt with us?"
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue4/7Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue89/100Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:44 pm

"Sure, I would love to!" She replies with a respectful dip of her head. She turned around to ProudFire, a warm, gentle smiles splitting across her muzzle. "Hello!" She purrs, with anotehr respectful dip of her head. She flicked her ear, her deep green eyes fixed on his. "Want to hunt with ChestnutPool and I?" She offers.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue6/6Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue81/100Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:16 pm

The sun-colored tom nodded, a smile sprawled across his ginger pelt. "Of course! In fact, I'm honoured. What is everyone's favourite prey?"
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue2/5Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:18 pm

"Rabbit and vole!" She replied immediately. She tipped her head and a cheerful, friendly grin splits across her muzzle as she playfully prodded him gently. "And uiu?
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:34 am

"Probably pigeons," the deputy said with a delighted smile as she padded up to the group of warriors. "May I also join in?"
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Left_bar_bleue97/100Hunting for Prey {OPEN} Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:40 am

"Of course!" A playful grin splits across her muzzle.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:57 pm

"This is a big hunting patrol." She laughed. "Good, since we all just woke up and need to warm ourselves up anyway." A shiver rippled her brown pelt. "It's kinda cold." Chestnutpool laughed and bounded down a slope.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:10 pm

"Lets go!" She cries, cheekily bumping into ProudFire and PigeonFeather.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Chestnutpool laughed and waved at them at the bottom of the slope with her tail. "C'mon!"
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:34 pm

She sped by, grinning and playfully head-butted ChestnutPool
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:36 pm

"Hey!" She laughed at pawed at her, amber eyes twinkling.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:40 pm

She pawed her back and cheekily rolls away.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:22 pm

ProudFire smirked and head-butted the three she-cats, a playful spark flashed in his eyes. "My favourite prey? Ahh, I'm not fussy, really." He began to purr, his tail flicking side to side.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:24 pm

"Really?" She teasingly bumped him with a playful spark in her eyes. "Even kittypet food? Fish?" Her eyes twinkled as she playfully tackled him, the mischevious sparkle in her eyes.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:37 pm

"Eugh!" She stuck out her tongue as she laid limp on the grass, staring at the sky. "Fish tastes NASTY. Don't know how the TempestClan cats deal with it." Chestnutpool lifted a paw. "Kittypet food, too. Not that I've ever tried it, just that it looks a lot like rabbit droppings." She giggled loudly and flipped back onto her paws. "C'mon, all the prey are going back into their nests before we even start."
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:41 pm

She giggles. "Leave them to the other clans," she replied as she playfully nips Proudy's ears. "Unless you like them? Then you can start fishing," she grinned.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:44 pm

ProudFire laughed uncontrollably, nodding in agreement. "Kittypet food does look like rabbit droppings!" He pulled his salmon colored tongue out in disgust. "I don't understand how they live," he meowed. The sun-colored tom padded along, scenting the air for prey.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:47 pm

"I don't know how kittypet s like them," she shakes her head, feeling slightly disgusted. Parting her jaws, she scents the strong smell of rabbit and immediately drops into a swift hunting crouch. Stalking it slightly, keeping her paws light, she leaped, her claws sinking into the rabbit's rump and gave it a quick blow on the neck. Purring loudlyx sitting with the prey dangling from her jaws.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:52 pm

ProudFire bowed his head to Marigold, "Brilliant catch!" He said. "I was never the best hunter as an apprentice, much better in regards to fighting," he said.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:55 pm

"Good one!" She grinned, amber eyes warm. "Rabbits are the best!" She turned to Proudfire with a smile. "I was always better at hunting. Everyone has their strengths, because I suck at fighting." She laughed.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:56 pm

"Thanks," she purred, dropping the rabbit when she reached him and cheekilu nosed him."I'm sure you're a great hunter. My strengths are not in fighting, though." She meows, smiling. "Thanks, Aurora. Rabbits are delucious."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:04 pm

ProudFire began to purr, nodding. "Thank Y-.." He was cut off by the scent of a fresh bird under his nose. Instantly, the brawny tom swiveled in the direction of the scent and lowered himself into a couch. The sun-colored tom shifted slowly, following the scent of the black bird. He paused for a few moments as he neared a bush. He licked his muzzle then powerfully dove into the bushes. He popped his head out of the bushes moments later with the black bird in his large jaws. :3
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:11 pm

"Nice catch!" Chestnutpool licked her lips. "Can't wait to eat. And now for my catch!" She closed her eyes and angled her ears towards the direction of light scuffling sounds. Her eyes brightened and she immediately dropped into a crouch, paws sliding across the ground slowly, and pounced as she neared the foliage. There was silence for a few moments, then she emerged with a vole in her jaw. "Got it!" She laughed, meow muffled.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:31 pm

"Great catch! And you say you're not good at hunting?" She grinsm "Nice catch, ChestnutPool! " she adds
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:08 pm

"Let's go back!" She purred cheerfully, tail swinging from side to side.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:15 am

ProudFire nodded in agreement and padded back to the Camp with his nice treat.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down