Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have many plans for the future XD

3 posters

Go down

i have many plans for the future XD Empty i have many plans for the future XD

Post by Feralclaw Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:33 pm

well for one if Burn{instert warriorname here} dies before Free{insertwarriornamehere} kits one will be the re-incarnation of Burn{instertname here...} Razz

second i plan to create a story but im still working some things out Razz

third, i plan to make another cat and 2 wolves

and that should be all FOR NOW
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
i have many plans for the future XD Left_bar_bleue12/13i have many plans for the future XD Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
i have many plans for the future XD Left_bar_bleue55/100i have many plans for the future XD Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

i have many plans for the future XD Empty Re: i have many plans for the future XD

Post by Alphess Aiyana Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Awesome! Wolves are awesome!! But, your character plot drama should go in the character plot section. xDD
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
i have many plans for the future XD Left_bar_bleue1/1i have many plans for the future XD Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
i have many plans for the future XD Left_bar_bleue98/100i have many plans for the future XD Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

i have many plans for the future XD Empty Re: i have many plans for the future XD

Post by Feralclaw Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:39 pm

im a COMPLETE SCATTER BRAIN TONIGHT XD
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
i have many plans for the future XD Left_bar_bleue12/13i have many plans for the future XD Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
i have many plans for the future XD Left_bar_bleue55/100i have many plans for the future XD Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:43 am

xDD Cool!
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
i have many plans for the future XD Left_bar_bleue2/5i have many plans for the future XD Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
i have many plans for the future XD Left_bar_bleue97/100i have many plans for the future XD Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down