Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate

3 posters

Go down

lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Empty lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:37 am

lythe is alive!!!! he needs an rp-er! Please help, for the sake of their kits!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Empty Re: lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate

Post by Battle Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:40 am

Is he a kittypet? I'm assuming so because the name Lythe doesn't sound like a warrior name, unless you meant Lithe? xD
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Left_bar_bleue2/5lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Left_bar_bleue100/100lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Empty Re: lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:42 am

no, fp and lythe were loners, then lythe died( not really!) and fp joined a clan for saftey. i meant to post more about his fake death. and lythe's mother(really dead) pipsqueek's father was a kittypet. lythe was also his name so she named him that. she died for his freedom, and lythe wants to live out his mother's dream
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:47 am

Who's FP? Do you mean Freespirit? And Lythe isn't a real English meaning or word, isn't it like a name from a supernatural type of thing? So, he would have to be a kittypet as loners don't know what "Lythes" are if they are in fact the supernatural beings or a  name of a supernatural being which is what I'm randomly guessing. :3 Sorry to be a pain haha. I mean, idk, is Lythe a word? What does it mean? xDD I've never heard of it is all.

Lythe
Village in England
Lythe is a small village and large civil parish, in the Scarborough district of North Yorkshire, England, situated near Whitby within the North York Moors National Park. Wikipedia

So.. o_o
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Left_bar_bleue2/5lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Left_bar_bleue100/100lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:52 am

no, lythe is just a word his great grandpa's human mother made up. and yes. fp and kitkat are nick names for freespirit.

Last edited by skylar1234 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumdrop Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:04 am

Kitkat? As in the food? You can't have a name like that as your character's nickname, sorry, but, it's unrealistic. Same with "FP" ? xD Usually they just have no nicknames or nicknames which relate to the name, so.. My character's name is VenomHeart. Her nickname would be Ven or Venom, if she had one.

Cats also don't "make up" names using random letters of the alphabet to form names. They take objects or attributes both in clans and rogues; Boulder, Lion, Snake, Fearless, etc. The only difference between the names is that in clans, they have the suffix "Kit" or "Paw" or "Heart", "Wing", etc, depending on their age.

So, that is why the name "Lythe" would be a kittypet name as those names can be anything. Even "Roarlehwhd" could be a name. But, rogues and clan-cats can't have that system. Smile Just trying to help, haha.
Gumdrop
Gumdrop
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Left_bar_bleue1/1lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Left_bar_bleue89/100lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood:: Sniffing flowers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:13 am

well, kitkat is because she's a cat that acts like a kit some times and fp is mostly for out of character. most people call her free. and sorry, but when i said mother i meant his great grandpa's human owner made up the name, therefor passing it down until lythe's cat mother pipsqueek payed the price(death) for letting a loner take him to be free. all of lythe's family except him was a kittypet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:16 am

Sorry but ProudFire and VenomHeart are right. Smile

So.. Lythe was born a kittypet? If his whole family where kittypets, then he'd have been born in the two-leg nests and been named Lythe then.. He became a loner? Is that what you mean? Or.. No? xD

Also.. The nicknames FP and Kitkat? They don't really have a realistic relation to FreeSpirit - unless she was a previous kittypet..Then, Kitkat would be accepted but it's degrading and considered an insult when you call a cat by their previous name. That's like calling BlueStar - BlueFur, calling a leader by their warrior name. It's an insult to the leader as the leader is no longer living that same life of a warrior.

Also, if your male rogue joins a clan, he will have to change his name to a full warrior name. ^-^
Example; FireHeart, GoldenFire, WaterSplash, CloudedHeart, MidnightTail, TalonClaw, etc, etc. We can help you with full warrior names if that happens though. Don't worry about it, now. Smile
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Left_bar_bleue1/1lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Left_bar_bleue98/100lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:26 am

okay, but lythe didn't know he was born a kittypet. he doesn't know clan rules, and pretty much lived wild. freespirit was born a loner, though. she didn't bring it up with lythe, though. if he becomes a warrior i would like his name to be nimbleclaw or fleetfoot. would you help me figure it out? lita- i mean freespirit would appreciate it with how sick she is, although she doesn't want to show it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:44 am

NimbleClaw and FleetFoot are really cool warrior names - I really like them~

Alright, that sounds great and that's fine. And of course. We're always willing to help. If you ever need help, you'll easily find it from a user or just PM an Admin or Mod. We're always around. (: Good luck finding an RPer for Lythe, I'm sure you'll find one soon! And I hope you get better, Free! It's always a bummer being sick.

Sorry, but, I have to get some sleep. I've currently got exams where I live. Suh fun. Razz Goodnight!
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Left_bar_bleue98/100lythe, freespirit's assumed dead loner mate Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:50 am

night!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down