Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katani and Shanook's Hunting Session (Private)

Go down

Katani and Shanook's Hunting Session (Private) Empty Katani and Shanook's Hunting Session (Private)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:51 am

Smiling playfully, Satanic leaped at Shook, tumbling with the Delta, than stood up. "I know you like Dyani more, Shook, there's no need to lie. but it was nice knowing you this way." Sighing, the red female looked into his eyes, and found a liking, but bot a much she wanted, she knew
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Katani and Shanook's Hunting Session (Private) Empty Re: Katani and Shanook's Hunting Session (Private)

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:08 pm

The Delta male slowly shrugged. "I do like her more," he said, "I have spent a lot more time with her and have talked to her a lot more than you. I won't deny the fact that I do still like you. Just, not as much." He glanced back up to her, meeting her gaze. "You are a wonderful wolf," he said, "Intelligent, kind, caring. If I am not right for you, then another will be and you will make an excellent mate for him." He flattened an ear. He didn't want to hurt her, as it was true, he did like her, but simply not as much as Dyani.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Katani and Shanook's Hunting Session (Private) Left_bar_bleue4/5Katani and Shanook's Hunting Session (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Katani and Shanook's Hunting Session (Private) Left_bar_bleue90/100Katani and Shanook's Hunting Session (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Katani and Shanook's Hunting Session (Private) Empty Re: Katani and Shanook's Hunting Session (Private)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:41 am

Katani bowed her head."You made a descision. And I will respect that. Delta." She padded off, not looking behind her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Shanook nodded and trotted to the River.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Katani and Shanook's Hunting Session (Private) Left_bar_bleue4/5Katani and Shanook's Hunting Session (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Katani and Shanook's Hunting Session (Private) Left_bar_bleue90/100Katani and Shanook's Hunting Session (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down