Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe? Probably awkward but MAYBE?!?!?

2 posters

Go down

Maybe? Probably awkward but MAYBE?!?!? Empty Maybe? Probably awkward but MAYBE?!?!?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:12 pm

So, I kept thinking and thinking... like... there is Clans... there is wolf packs... and then I think about Tribes. Maybe we can have like a Tribe or something? In the books... well... I read a lot of the books... and they have the Tribe of Rushing Water and the Tribe of Endless Hunting. So, after thinking I came up with a name... only if an admin agrees though I was thinking... The Tribe of Blowing Winds or The Tribe of Running Paws. Something like that. I have no idea how long this takes... at all... but... maybe it's a good idea.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Maybe? Probably awkward but MAYBE?!?!? Empty Re: Maybe? Probably awkward but MAYBE?!?!?

Post by Flare Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Yeah, I think this is a really good idea to keep in mind, but the same thing Howly said about the extra wolf pack; it would take a lot of time and the admin would be less willing to make the maps since they are creating the RillClan ones. :3
Also he said it would be hard to do with the amount of memebers we have rght now, because there are not enough members to fill the positions.  Very Happy 
I also think the admin would have to create the information on the tribe and their ways, which they probably don't want to do right now as well.

Other than that, lovely idea! Very Happy 
I love tribe RPS! Nice idea. :3
It would be very spicealicious... xD
Maybe we should do it sometime in the future? Smile
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Maybe? Probably awkward but MAYBE?!?!? Left_bar_bleue6/6Maybe? Probably awkward but MAYBE?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Maybe? Probably awkward but MAYBE?!?!? Left_bar_bleue95/100Maybe? Probably awkward but MAYBE?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Maybe? Probably awkward but MAYBE?!?!? Empty Re: Maybe? Probably awkward but MAYBE?!?!?

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:33 am

Agreed.

Also, Tribe RP is probably one of the most unpopular roleplays out in accordance with warrior cats hahaha. No one Rps Tribe Cats - I don't even know how to realistically RP in a Tribe, let alone Admin it and control it. Razz Please no more clan adding, pack adding, tribe adding ideas. Reasons basically explained in all my other posts.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Maybe? Probably awkward but MAYBE?!?!? Left_bar_bleue4/5Maybe? Probably awkward but MAYBE?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Maybe? Probably awkward but MAYBE?!?!? Left_bar_bleue90/100Maybe? Probably awkward but MAYBE?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down