Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bounce's retreat [LOCKED]

Go down

Bounce's retreat [LOCKED] Empty Bounce's retreat [LOCKED]

Post by Braveheart2003 Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:22 pm

*Bounce padded up to an old fox's den. Making sure it was empty, she started to scent the air. She decided she should stay there for the night since it was deserted.*

*Dreaming, she bounded through a meadow chasing butterflies and eating prey. She woke, and began to cough.*  Why did I leave the twoleg nest, why did I leave the warmth and the shelter.  *She decided that no one wanted her around and laid there to die. Hearing a strange noise she sat up and looked around the den. She looked up at the roof of the den and saw a crack running down it.*  So that's what's making the noise   *Suddenly, it hit her.*  I shall get my revenge and show everyone that they were wrong about me. I will dominate, and when I do I shall destroy the ones that have ever treated me with disrespect. I will grow strong.

*The next day, Bounce darted out of the den to hunt.  She stopped and scented the air*  A faint trace of mouse BUT I smell rabbit  *Looking around she saw the rabbit. It was sitting, nibbling on a seed. Crouching down, Bounce began to stalk the rabbit. She carefully edged herself along the ground. She had neared the rabbit and it hadn't scented her yet. Leaping she squarely landed on top of the rabbit and, killing it, bit down and snapped the spinal cord.*  This rabbit will help me grow and become stronger and stronger and will provide me with energy. I shall not let it go to waste. *As Bounce padded back to the den she began to plan how she would get her revenge*  It will be perfect

*Bounce awoke the next day and leapped up to her paws. She padded out of the den to practice battle techniques.*  Wait, who will I battle?  I know, I'll join a clan and they'll teach me everything I need to know   *Bounce padded off, seeking for the clan cats that Lightning had once told her about*
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Bounce's retreat [LOCKED] Left_bar_bleue6/6Bounce's retreat [LOCKED] Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Bounce's retreat [LOCKED] Left_bar_bleue100/100Bounce's retreat [LOCKED] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Regretful- Why did I turn him down?

http://www.girlsgogames.com , www.yepi.com, and any website incl

Back to top Go down