Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Border.

+6
Raven
Flare
HowlingStar
MiseryCloud
Aurora
ChipmunkStar
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Border. - Page 3 Empty Re: Border.

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:04 pm

His whiskeres twitched in amusment at the clan-cats tone of voice "Calm down, calm down. Dont worry, the names Terror." He swished his bushy black tail licking his ivory-colored chest fur and looking back up with forest green eyes. "Not used to rouges huh? I wont eat you, you know. I may be a rouge but im still a cat" He sat only a huge jet-black paw over the border not seeming to mind. The tom didnt know that his huge size might have been some-what threatening to the slender shecat. "Sorry if i scared you, have you seen a silver and gray shecat with dark blue eyes?" He glanced around "Im looking for my sister..." Turns broad head back to the shecat waiting for an answer.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Border. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6Border. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Border. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Border. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:10 pm

"No, im used to rouges alright, many have been joining the Clan." She spoke in gentler tone, "I'm Wishingfeather. Do not cross the border unless you have bussness over here with the Clan." She got up as her fur stood on end, she was on high alert with being near the two-legs place but she needed to stay calm and work with the ebony white tom. "No I did not see any cat like that. And if someone did the Clan would be on alert, sorry." She said as she swished her tail.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Border. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/6Border. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Border. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Border. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:16 pm

The huge tom didnt notice his paw over the border until now "Oh, sorry! I dont want trouble, and i dont want to attack you either. You arent a threat i can see that already" he put his pack back on his side curling his bushy black tail around them. "Sometimes i think im following nothing... I followed her trail to this place. I didnt know there would be cats here" He turned back "Wishingfeather huh? Well its a pleasure to meet you" He bowed his broad head not with respect but as friendly equals. "Do you think your clanmates wont mind if i just stepped over the border for a sec to make sure my sisters scent really leads through here?" Terror glanced past her towards where he thought the trail would lead "Please?" He looked back at Wishingfeather his deep green eyes filled with something you couldnt really read.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Wishing nodded back in return. She knew he to wasn't a treat but she still kept her gaurd up. "I would say no, but, if you really think she's here then you may want to go to the Clan. I can take you there but HowlingStar will have to answer your questions." She said as she gazed apon him, sitting down did she wrap her striped fluffy tail around her paws, neatly, awaiting for his reply.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:24 pm

"I guess that would be best, Wishingfeather" His enchanting deep green gaze bored down on the shecat kindly "Thank you so much" He smiles getting to his paws "Shall we go now?" He asked her and waited for a reply.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:27 pm

Wishingfeather got up and truned around flicking the tip of her tail for him to follow. As she entered the dark forest she felt much more at ease. Turning around did she wait for Terror to follow.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:29 pm

He followed the shecat picking his way through the forest behind her. "So, whose your leader?" He asked calmly trying to bring up a conversation.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:31 pm

"HowlingStar, why?" She meowed her reply as she jumped a fallen tree. Landing with ease and a slight ripple from her healthy muscles.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:33 pm

"Just asking, trying to make conversation" He crouched and lunged high over the tree trunk scaling it completely his broad muscles rippling through his thick pelt. For a rouge he was really healthy and had no scars at all. He landed with a soft thud of his huge black paws. "Who in the clan are most important?" He mewed calmly.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:41 pm

Everyone. We are all equle. Just someone has a higher job then the other, HowlingStar leads the Clan makes the descisions, he is repected by us all. Then there's the medicine cat, she cares for us all, they are well respected also. The deputy helps the leader with choices, she will become the next leader once the one before her dies. Then the warriors, kits, and queens. We all look after each other, care for one another and work with one another, folloing the warrior code that StarClan provides us. " She meowed as she walked through the last lush bush.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:45 pm

A large silver-tabby then emerged from the darkness, his golden yellow eyes scanned the borderline. He caught the scent of his warrior..And a rogue? He tilt his head and began to follow towards them.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Border. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Border. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Border. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Border. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:47 pm

His head tilted to one side in curiosity he mewed "You all look out for each other..?" Remembers when rouges had beat up on him and didnt care that he was starving as a kit. "That... sounds like a better life then mine certaintly..." Mews quietly.

*ill be back i gtg for a few minutes ok*
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Wishingfeather stopped abrutly. Scenting the air did she pick up the scent of her Clan, taking a deeper tast of air did she find it was HowlingStar's scent. Sitting down did she wait and lay her ears back and she listened around the forest and to Terror.

(okay)
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:00 pm

(Okay, I have a giant pile of homework to do. So, I apologize if I disappear)

The leader of SombreClan approached Wishingfeather and the unfamiliar tom-cat, his eyes were warm. "Ah," he meowed, "Who have you got there, Wishingfeather?" He asked, in slight amusement. The silver-tabby tom ran his eyes over the rogue. "I'm HowlingStar," he said, "And you are?"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:05 pm

Wishingfeather bowed her head in respect. "Greetings HowlingStar. This is Terror, he is looking for someone and he claims the scent leads into SombreClan." she meowed as she got up and groomed herself.

(well that gives me more time to do this so i may poof also)
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:53 pm

The huge tom dipped his broad head to the leader in complete respect "Im sorry if i have intruded, i am here to ask if you had seen a silver-gray shecat with dark blue eyes..?" Looks back up to the leader respect still in gaze. "I have been tracking her, shes my sister. Her name is Sorrow." Turns head back to Wishingfeather "Your warrior had said she didnt see any sign, but she told me i could come back to the camp and ask you for permission to scout the area." bushy jet black tail swishes over the ground. "I dont know if i'll find her, and i dont know where im going if i dont. But i hope to have some sign that she is still alive..." Sighs and waits for the leaders answer.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:08 pm

The greyish silver she listand closly to Terror, "ecuse me for butting in but I'm sure you will find her. Sometimes sticking in one place helps, that way if she is trying to find you she can track down the scent of you. It hard to forget your kin's scent, so im sure you will find her." She meowed to him as she got up and shook out her damp fur.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:24 pm

"Oh no, your not butting in, i understand what you mean entirley. Its just that sometimes i think she doesnt want to be found" looks at the silver gray shecat with deep forest-green eyes. "Its funny, that sounds exactly like something shed say" his long white whiskers twitched in amusment. "Howlingstar, is that your name? Wishingfreather said it was. But have you ever caught scent, hide, or even hair that she mightve been here and im not on a wild goose chase?"
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:43 pm

Wishingfeather nodded as she listand to what Terror had to say. Thinking did she think what it would be like to find a sister or brother. She really missed her best friend and it was hard to think of him dead. What have I done for him to be dead.... he would be alive if I never loved Darknight. she thought softly to herself. Having a sudden rage of anger did she scrap the eath with her claws as her pale hazle green eyes flashed with sorrow.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:12 pm

The large black and white tom turned his head to the grey-silver she cat and tilted it his deep forest green gaze softening. "Whats wrong?" the tom swished his long bushy jet black tail. "You look tense, is everything ok?" he mewed his usual confident, calm mew a hint of interest and worry in it.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Wishingfeather looked to Terror, "Nothing..." She meowed as she lashed her tail. She wasnt going to say something she will regreat and never again will she speak out of her turn. Last time she did that it ended with death. "Im fine just a memorie." She meowed calming down but still had the image of blood and dogs.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:54 pm

The black and white tom smiled kindly swishing his tail back and forth. "You ever notice how truly mouse-brained foxes are? Everyone thinks they're smart but truly they aren't" his whiskers quivered in humor trying to lighten up the mood crackling in the air. "And so are two-legs! Even stupider then foxes! Why do they ever need tree cutters and monsters?"
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:03 pm

"Who know's.... I hade a kittypet friend... he loved them and told me storys of them...but he left them to join my clan." She meowed as she remembered her apprentice days, "He told me they were smart but lazy. But I never really wanted to know any of them... they seem like they never stop for a cat or anyother animal." She said as she groomed a paw.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:09 pm

"I was going through two leg place once, and a twoleg threw something tall and it shattered on the ground! It made what looks like shards of ice! but it was green!" His dark forest green eyes fade out as if remembering "It cut my paw-pad deep and i had to stay off of it for a week" He shook his strong broad head "Some are kind, some are monsters." He sighed
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Smiling did she reply, Yeah thats gotta suck..." she meowed putting her paw down.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:49 am

The tom smiled his eyes glittering with something for a heartbeat and he shook his head. "It did suck, look" Terror lifted a huge jet black paw up to show a long lighter pink scar on his pink paw-pads. "It hurt like a fox snapping its jaws on your tail." he shook his head
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:32 am

HowlingStar listened in curiosity. The silver-tabby's golden yellow eyes flashed, warmly. A small smile formed on his face. He had never known true loss, except for his mother. His mother who he loved and adored, but, her memories, morals and spirit still lived on, within him, or so he liked to believe.

Sorry about slow replies. Been so busy haha,
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:58 am

(eh, it fine howly we all get busy Very Happy)

Wishingfeather looked at Terrors paw pad before wincing in imaginary pain. "That does look like it would hurt..." she meowed as she looked away, "Well I should hunt so i'm not going back empty paw'ed." She bowed her head to HowlingStar and waved her head to Terror before walking off.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:46 pm

The tom put down his large black paw and called warmly after the silver-gray shecat "Uh, see you later Wishingfeather!" he then turned his head to adress the leader with respect in his tone "Im sorry to have intruded, your clan is much kinder then when i accidently went through Valiantclan, i dont think they really knew what was at stake. My sister could be dead... I have to find Sorrow.. Have you seen her at all..? shes a silver shecat with a white muzzle/paws/tailtip. I was seperated from her in a fire that... Killed... our mother and father..." his tone quieted, he never brought up the past and it hurt his head and heart to think about it. His gaze was filled with the greedy flames licking the sides of the trees and setting them ablaze. The sounds of his mother and father's wails filled his ears and made his fur prickle. He shook his head "S-sorry, its just this.. mousebrained.. thing that happens when i think of my parents or what happened.." He shook his pelt violently like trying to shake off water but in reality his pelt felt like it was crawling with chills.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:27 am

After coming back did she scent the air to hunt. She picked up the scent of an hare, her mouth watered at the tempting scent. Following it did she see the white busy tail of the brown bunny. Crouching low did she set paw after paw and stayed down wind, close enough did she dash after it, leaping over fallen tree trunks and dodging branches. Just before the bunny made it to it hole did she leap and land on it, dead as she snapped its neck. Sitting there did she catch her breath and watch the forest grow.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:36 pm

The huge black and white tom rounded a tree to stand before the silver-gray shecat "Good hunting?" he smiled curling his long bushy black tail. "I wont hunt here for myself, Its your clans territory, i know my bounderies." The tom dipped his white muzzle down with respect before approaching a bit closer. "But with your permission i would like to hunt for your clan to show my grattitude" He sat down in front of her and waited for an answer his deep forest green eyes guarded of an emotion.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:12 pm

Wishingfeather flicked her ears to see the pelt of iridescent and coal black, the pelt of Terror. Calmly looking at him did she think before replying, "I think HowlingStar already know's your thankful... but I don't think he wont mind you showing grattitude for his assistance. " She meowed as she looked to the hare, "Whatever you catch I can bring it back for you. And make sure he know's that you have his thanks." She smiled back as she flicked her tail, oddly feeling out of place.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:47 pm

"Would you mind hunting with me? I heard its more fun with two cats then one. And the more prey for your clan the merrier" his long white whiskers quivered picking up the strong scent of wood pigeon. "I already got a scent" the tom laughed and stood up, waiting for Wishingfeather's answer.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Grinning did she nod before getting up and parting her jaws. Picking away from the warm comfortable scents of home away from the moth watering scents of game. Hearing a shuffle in an oak did she snap her head to the source, there was the scuttle of a trush. Too busy cracking its nut to pay any attension to the smoky feline. Flicking her tail did she warn Terror to stay quite while she stalked closer. Stepping one paw after the other, close enough did she tense as the bird looked her way and took off. But the dingy she cat launched up into the air, a tad higher, cluching her claws into the feathers and skin. Landing down did she snap its neck before it called out an alarm. "Dumf Bird." She mumbled as she layied it down, "Too busy to watch its back..." she smirked as she burried the hare and bird, "Found anything pleaseing?" She mewed as she gazed up at the larger cat.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:42 pm

"A wood pigeon and...." his pure milky white muzzle parted to show unusually huge fangs as he breathed in the scents of the woods "A squirrel, i also picked up the scent of a young rabbit" he scented more carefully "A lark too" he smiled and tensed his large muscles rippling under his long, silky coal-black pelt as he stalked forward towards the squirrel. He narrowed his dark forest green eyes at the sight of the squirrel chittering with another making high pitched squeaking sounds as they chased each other. The black tom twitched his tail to beckon Wishingfeather "Ill take the one near the tree stump, you take the other.." he whispered quietly and stalked forward in a stealth-like manner. The one he wanted to take down froze its tail flicking, the squirrel was three to four fox lengths away from Terror. The squirrel lunged and tried to flee but Terror thought quicker and easily caught up with the squirrel from three huge bounds. The squirrel hadnt made much distance before Terror lunged and sunk his over-sized fangs to kill it swiftly. They hadnt made much noise and the other one was oblivious that its play-mate was killed by a predator. "Hurry before it smells blood" he mouthed quietly flicking his tail towards the squirrel picking at a pine nut.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:02 am

Wishy was amazed at how Terror could smell all that, must pay off from being a loner..." she thought before catching his signal. Getting low did she stalk the other fluffy game before dashing out, it seen her of course and dashed to safty. One thing the squirrel didn't know was that she was a SombreClan warrior that climed trees for a living. Not stopping did she get a running leap on the birch. Slipping at first but dug in harder and pushed with her back legs up. The grey rodant stopped as he squeaked and chipped down at her, it stopped when he didnt see her. The grey dingy striped she cat climed a branch higher and leaped down at it. Almost falling but did her talons lock in time as the rodant fell from the branch, a loud snap could be heared as it hit the ground, hard. She yowled in trumpant, "Phew... I forgot what it was like to chase a squirrel into a tree. Used to be the best tree climers in my birth clan but also the one whom was punished aall the time!" She yowled down to Terror, "Hey theres a great view up here! Come see the sunset! You will love it!" She mhowled as she looked to the fading light of day.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:27 pm

"Careful!" he laughed not caring about all the noise he was creating. But as he went to walk towards the tree the noise they made must've alerted the young rabbit he scented because it flew from the bushes into his path. Terror instinctivly launched forward lashing out a huge black paw claws extended and poised to land on the rabbits back. The rabbit twisted but by then it was too late and he slammed the rabbits back with such a force its spinal cord snapped sending the rabbit sailing into the dirt. He let out a triumphant yowl and bit the rabbits neck killing it swiftly. "What luck!" he laughed burying his freshly killed rabbit with their freshly killed prey and scooting up the tree after Wishingfeather. "Sorry about that, dumb rabbit, ran right in front of me!" he laughed his whiskers twitching and sat next to Wishingfeather their pelts slightly brushing. "Wow, would you look at that?" his whiskers quivered as he gazed out at the reddish-orangish sunset, the sun was glowing magnificently and it reflected off of his dark forest-green eyes. "Im glad most of the rain stopped, i thought id never see another sunset like this one!" he laughed smiling at her his green eyes soft.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:10 pm

"They are dumb when they try to flee. Only one thing is in their little brains and thats to run to safty.... Shoo I would of done it too!" She meowed as she looked on, "Beautiful is all I can place for a sunrise and sunset. You should see it in winter, they reflect even better." She sighed as she looked on with dazzled hazel eyes, "Have you every seen one? Me and my dad used to watch them until nightfall.... But after my mother died he stopped and always seemed to yell. I couldn't blame him..." She broke off as she swished her tail, "Enough about me, what about you? What do you like?" The dingy she cat looked at him as she sat in the birch tree.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:26 pm

(Can I crash your little moment?)
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Border. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/5Border. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Woah...this place looks awesome.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:28 pm

xD sure but you dont see terry Razz Wishy will run down but yes
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:34 pm

*Ok*

I came Bounding down towards WishingFeather before tripping over my paw "Hi WishingFeather!" I mew
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:46 pm

"Me and my father always loved to race each other towards the river, we would throw clumps of snow at each other!" he laughed a bit remembering a time when he threw a large clump of snow and got his father by the nose. He then turned his head and began to meow his gaze filled with something "umm.. WIshingfeather, can i ask you som-" He gets cut off by the new voice and his tail lashed a little bit and he let out an exasperated sigh. "Ill stay up here" The huge black and white tom murmered quietly and he smiled a bit at Wishingfeather before turning his enchanting green gaze back towards the setting sun.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:50 pm

Wishingfeather grinned until she heared Rosepaw come bounding in. "It would be best if you did. Try to stay hidden, even a kit could smell you." She playfully batted his ear before rubbing aginst the tree. Then did she climb down and show to the other cat, "Yes?" She meowed gently, almost like a queen would do.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:53 pm

Terror quietly hopped up taller branches so he would stay hidden and blended in with the leaves of the large maple. He stared down towards the apprentice and Wishingfeather, he gazed at her a bit dreamily smiling a bit then shaking his head.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:53 pm

"I have a super duper awesome surprise for you!" I mew Spinning in circles estaticly
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Wishy smiled before adding, "What is that? I would love to see this super awesome thing!" She purred in amusment as she waited for a reply.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:58 pm

"Ok let me go get it!" I mew running over to a tree at the top of the hill and picking up a plump Mouse and running back down
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurekitandTerror Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:22 pm

The tom teetered on the slim high hanging branch. The branch let out a low groan "Uh oh" he whispered as it started to fall under his weight. It finally snapped leaving him airborne. "Ahh!" he hissed as he tumbled through branches, they stung and whipped his muzzle as he struck them while falling, he finally clutched a low hanging branch before he fell to the earth "Whoops!" he whispered laughing nervously as he tried to scramble up before he alerted the apprentice.
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:27 pm

I looked around for a second thinking that I heard something before standing infront of WishingFeather again the mouse in my mouth
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:27 pm

Wishingfeather arched her back when she heared the groan and then snap of a branch. Darting her eyes to the sound did she see Terror, flicking her tail widly for his to hide as she looked to Rosepaw. "Wonderful catch!" She basicly yowled loudly to destract the apprentice.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next