Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainFeather~ RillClan/TempestClan

Go down

RainFeather~ RillClan/TempestClan Empty RainFeather~ RillClan/TempestClan

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Name: RainFeather
Age (in moons, please): 20 moons old
Gender (Male / Female): Female
Description of character appearance: green eyes, toirtoiseshell pelt color, white, orange and black, mostly white.
Mate, if any: None
Kit(s), if any: None
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan and ValiantClan: TempestClan
Preferred rank: Warrior
RP Style:[/b] RainFeather ran through the trees, her paws thudding against the ground, a slient beating against the earth. She came up on a stream, her paws getting wet as she splashed through it. She was in the heart of the territory now, there being no other cat in sight. She was alone on her hunting expedition, as she needed a break from her duties as deputy. But she never complained. Being Deputy of the Clan was the greatest gift that she could hope for. RainFeather's white face moved around, taking in the familiar surroundings that she knew by heart. There was no where that she would ever be, this would always be her home. Once she came up on another stream, she turned with it, following it until she reached the river. Their border ended on the other side where another clan resided, but she was free to hunt in the River.

Making sure that she was close to the edge, she watched the fish swim under the surface, her presence unknown to them. As she raised her paw, a few swam off, leaving only two fish swimming against the soft current of the River. She lashed out swiftly, making a large splash as she grabbed one by the gills, the correct place that her claws would keep hold of. Bringing it out of the water, she pulled it to where it couldn't get away, and quickly ripped its gills, her paw moving away as blood spewed onto the scales of the fish. She picked it up in her mouth, trotting back to her home where she would return it to the fresh kill pile, and then assemble hunting parties, or see what everyone else was doing, and possibly train her apprentice as well.
Extra(s): Images of RainFeather
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Code: Fluffy Unicorns

Last edited by RainFeather on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

RainFeather~ RillClan/TempestClan Empty Re: RainFeather~ RillClan/TempestClan

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:39 pm

You cannot apply for leader and deputy ranks. It is now forbidden since the forum is not new. Deputies are selected by the leader of the clan. RillClan is currently not accepting anyone as there is a drama plot involved around it and yes, RillClan does have a leader. Smile

You're more than welcome to join TempestClan, ValiantClan or SombreClan as a warrior, however.

By the way! Welcome to the forum! I'm MiseryCloud! ^-^

I can accept you, but, I just need two small favors from you.
I just need you to read the rules (there's a special code missing) - just paste the code in the comments or edit your post by clicking "edit" ; rules located [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Annndd just clarify which clan you want to join. Smile
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RainFeather~ RillClan/TempestClan Left_bar_bleue5/5RainFeather~ RillClan/TempestClan Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
RainFeather~ RillClan/TempestClan Left_bar_bleue43/100RainFeather~ RillClan/TempestClan Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Sorry! i edited it, and I will join the TempestClan Smile Sorry for the missing code as well. I read the rules just forgot it! Sorry!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Sweet as! :3 And thank you!

RainFeather~ RillClan/TempestClan 2664407287

- Why don't you come to the chatbox and talk with us? It's located at the bottom of the home page. Just click "log in" :3
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
RainFeather~ RillClan/TempestClan Left_bar_bleue5/5RainFeather~ RillClan/TempestClan Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
RainFeather~ RillClan/TempestClan Left_bar_bleue43/100RainFeather~ RillClan/TempestClan Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down