Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrestKit of RillClan

+2
HowlingStar
Alue
6 posters

Go down

CrestKit of RillClan Empty CrestKit of RillClan

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:02 am

Name: DrenchKit
Description of pelt and eye color: A golden brown she kit with darker legs, chest and muzzle, as if shes just gotten halfway into some water. She has amber eyes eyes and a white patch on her shoulder.
Mate:
Kits:
Preffered Clan: RillClan
RP Sample:DrenchKit floundered in the shallows of the falls, experimenting with the water. Looking around, she spotted another kitten,and decided to play. Leaping, drenched, out of the water, she hurled herself at the other kit, spraying it with water.
Other: Loyalty is what matters.

Last edited by EclipseShine on Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CrestKit of RillClan Empty Re: CrestKit of RillClan

Post by Alue Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:21 am

Welcome to to GBMP!! : D There are just a few things you should check over though.
You're missing a roleplay sample- Please use this form instead : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'm not sure what you mean by grey outlines? Like, stripes or something? Razz
And I don't think Northern makes the cut as a realistic name, as I don't remember the cats using directions or knowing them, like North, South, East, West. I /could/ be wrong on this one, but I'm not particularly sure.
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue2/5CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue85/100CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:48 am

Edited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy I am BlueFlame
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Hello! Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Oohh. :3 pretty name. ;3
I'm Ashfur. ^-^ Welcome to le forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Thanks AshFur! Awws, you're all so kind!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:53 pm

Eclipse isn't a new user. Razz But, welcome back. I haven't seen you in awhile, you know. xD

- CrestKit.. Hmm. Crestkit. I'm not sure I like it. It doesn't seem like a term that a warrior cat would use. I could be wrong, so, if you are set on this name. Maybe wait for another Admin's or Mod's opinion. But, I reallyy dun likes it. o_o
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue4/5CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue90/100CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:24 pm

I keep thinkinv it‘s the top of a mountain xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue6/6CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue81/100CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:07 am

I don't know if I'm allowed to post here, but I was looking through the sign-up forum and I came across this. Although I'm not exactly sure if any of the cats from the actual books have ever said the word "crest", I do remember Erin Hunter using this word throughout the series (if I'm not mistaken). And Chippy, you're right. A crest is a term that means the top or the highest part of a hill or a mountain range, as defined by dictionary.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personally, I think Crest is pretty realistic since it's related to nature and it would definitely be something a cat would know. Cats call a gorge a gorge, so I think they would call a crest a crest too? A queen would probably name a kit "CrestKit" so hoping that it would take on a high position one day since crest means top? (There you go with my crazy imagination...xD) I don't know, it seems right to me, but it's really up to the staff members to make the final decision. Smile Crest doesn't sound too bad though, maybe she could take on the name Crestfall when she's a warrior? That sounds pretty.

Sources: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elsa
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue2/2CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Health Bar:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue70/100CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Character Mood:: As if.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:10 am

Yeah, that makes sense. But, the thing that troubles me is that most cats around here aren't exactly from mountains, and I think it would be difficult for cats to climb/get to the very top of the mountain x3
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue6/6CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue81/100CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:18 am

It could be the crest of a wave too. I don't think it was to be a huge mountain. A hill could count.
Elsa
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue2/2CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Health Bar:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue70/100CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:38 am

I've never really heard the word "crest" be used much in that context. Razz
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue4/5CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue90/100CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:40 am

"The crest of a wave/mountain" Idk, I just keep thinking the crust of a pizza xDD Ahhh, Idkk. What does the other staff think? :3
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:41 am

HowlingStar wrote:I've never really heard the word "crest" be used much in that context. Razz

Same, the only time I've actually heard anyone say it was in 5th grade when my science teacher taught us stuff about waves like the crest and the trough and yadadayda. XD Are you going to allow the use of "Crest" in her name, Howl? Because I really don't think it's that unrealistic and not that much of a problem. UNICORNS. okay. xD
Elsa
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:37 am

Hhm. I think you should get Alue's and Nightmare's opinion before you make a call, Jas.
I can see how it would be deemed as realistic. However, "Crest" isn't really a popular word which many use in that context. Plus, why would a cat talk about the peak of waves? They can't even see the peak of waves nor mountains because they're so small. xD
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue5/5CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue43/100CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:55 am

HAHA, yeah. xD Well, maybe it might be more suitable if the character was actually from the mountains and they had a little history or something? Actually, in the sign up form it might be helpful if there was a part for History, but it was optional? Because sometimes things don't really make sense unless there's a liiittle bit of background. Razz Idk, just an idea.
When I hear the word crest, I think of like a school crest on a uniform or something. Hmmm, so I'm not too sure. xD
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue2/5CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue85/100CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:10 am

I think I should change her age a bit, and then do a backstory. And hi, Howly, are you surprised to see me?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:13 pm

Not surprised, ohh.. Maybe a little. Idk, I don't think surprised is the right word. I'm glad you're back. In fact, I didn't realize you had really left in the first place. I just kinda thought you got mega busy with RL and disappeared for a bit. But, now.. Now it's like "Ohh, you're back!" xDD Good to see yaa. :3

I think it may be best if the character name was changed. :3 I can see how it could be deemed as realistic, but, I just don't think they'd really..Know that word. xD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:15 pm

Soo many comments O_O
But yeah, I agree I don't think that the cats would really know or understand the word. Everything else seems good though! :3
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue0/0CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
CrestKit of RillClan Left_bar_bleue0/0CrestKit of RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:53 am

Edited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:10 am

CrestKit of RillClan 2664407287

EDIT: SORRYYY. I thought this was LionGaze‘s and Eclipsey RPed RacoonEyea. My bad xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down