Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faithsong - RillClan

2 posters

Go down

Faithsong - RillClan Empty Faithsong - RillClan

Post by Emberpool Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:41 am

Name: Faithsong
Age (in moons, please): 35 moons
Gender (Male / Female): Female
Description of character appearance:
Faithsong carries herself with dignity and respect, yet has a casual air about her. Unless she's mad or upset, any cat would find her as approachable. Her steps are often quite long, and it's as if she soars for a split second with each step. This is mainly because of her hind legs, which are packed with muscle.

She is a thickly built cat, surrounded by strong, defined muscle. Even so, she doesn't look overly muscular, as her muscles are well rounded and femininity shows in the curves of her body. Her whole look in general is quite feminine. Small, dainty paws. Slim, fragile-looking legs. Warm, inviting eyes.

Neither long nor short, her fur rounds out her muscle and only adds to her feminine look. It's soft to the touch, but requires a bit of grooming to keep it this way. Burrs and other shrubbery seem to have an easy time making their home in her fur, but she keeps it clean so this is not normally a problem.

Moderately large ears sit atop a thin, soft head. The features in her face are defined but blur together to make her appear innocent. Her small, round muzzle and small pink and black nose only add to this. Her eyes are the only item that offset this image. They both are a bright amber. They project a determined, strong, and protective feeling.

Black, white, and orange tabby are flecked randomly through her body. Her pelt is caught somewhere between calico and tortoiseshell. They are all evenly balanced throughout her body. Thick, long, and pure white whiskers stretch out from her white muzzle and above her eyes. The inner color of her ears tends to lean more towards pink, with patches of black, much like her nose.
Mate, if any: None.
Kit(s), if any: None.
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan and ValiantClan: RillClan
Preferred rank: Warrior
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b] Blah ha ha this is how I rp
Extra(s): I did it for the first one already, so I guess I don't need to do it again? Razz

Last edited by Emberpool on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Emberpool
Emberpool
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Faithsong - RillClan Left_bar_bleue1/1Faithsong - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Faithsong - RillClan Left_bar_bleue100/100Faithsong - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Faithsong - RillClan Empty Re: Faithsong - RillClan

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:35 am

Aiyana's EDIT; Please do not apply for highranked positions and please ensure your character roleplay example is longer than 1 sentence. RP submissions of one sentence will not be accepted Remember, RP submissions do not need to be long. Just a few sentences and it only needs to be done for once per account. These rp posts basically show us that you are capable of roleplaying well and sticking to our 10 word minimum.

Please select a new rank. ^-^

Multi-colored eyes are accepted, but need to be purchased through the Administration Store using points which are collected around the forum. So, your eye color will need to be altered.

But, otherwise, I think your character sheet is fine. Very Happy

Edit:

Faithsong - RillClan 2664407287
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Faithsong - RillClan Left_bar_bleue5/5Faithsong - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Faithsong - RillClan Left_bar_bleue43/100Faithsong - RillClan Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down