Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit-

3 posters

Go down

The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Empty The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit-

Post by Raven Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:53 am

Name: SilentKit
Age (in moons, please): 4 moons almost 5
Gender (Male / Female): male
Description of character appearance: Silent is a brown kit with dark less visible strips on his milky cream paws and belly. He has milky cream sploched cheeks and dark amber eyes. He is the runt of his dead family and the quietest kit you'll ever see. Though he is quiet one he can be very loud in anyway.
Mate, if any: uh... what's that?
Kit(s), if any: Thats me!
Preferred clan, if any (TempestClan, SombreClan and ValiantClan: I really dont know.... ValiantClan
Preferred rank: Kit!
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are~ You *only* need to do this for your first character submission. Once you are approved once, there is no need to post another RP sample):[/b]-
Extra(s): May he be found before he joins VC? Like one of the borders?

Last edited by Nova on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Left_bar_bleue3/6The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Left_bar_bleue100/100The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Empty Re: The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit-

Post by Alue Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:26 am

Cream cheeks? Do you mean splotches? Because the way I imagine cream cheeks just looks really strange. xD Haha, so maybe be a /little/ more specific with that part.
And I'm pretty sure you'll need to PM Howly about the whole finding him on the border stuff. :3 But once you update the thing with the cheeks, I'll approve it.
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Left_bar_bleue2/5The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Left_bar_bleue85/100The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Empty Re: The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit-

Post by Raven Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:28 am

Okie dokie, did that and yes I meant sploches, I couldn't think of the right word xD Razz
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Left_bar_bleue3/6The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Left_bar_bleue100/100The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:34 am

Haha, alright. xDD
The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- 2664407287
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Left_bar_bleue2/5The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Left_bar_bleue85/100The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:47 pm

I'm not VC's leader. Therefore, I don't need to be contacted about the VC border stuff. Nova, you'll need to speak to ChipmunkStar about it. :3
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Left_bar_bleue4/5The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Left_bar_bleue90/100The Silent Whispers of a kit -SilentKit- Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down