Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HowlingStar's nest

+11
Alue
Alpha Okami
Feralclaw
Flare
Lois
ChipmunkStar
Aurora
Braveheart2003
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
HowlingStar
15 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty Re: HowlingStar's nest

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:59 am

"Howly?" Butterfly meowed as she entered. She brushed up against him. "Hey, HonestyNight."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:03 am

"Hey," HonestyNight replied, grinning. The cat swiped a paw at his mom's ears, purring.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue98/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:14 pm

HowlingStar swatted a paw at HonestyNight, a smirk on his face then brushed his tabby pelt against ButterflyRain. "The whole clan knows the truth now," he meowed, "I couldn't hide it from the kits and the clan found out..LightningGrowl..I have no idea how he managed to guess."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:33 am

She flattened her ears and stepped back, clearly taken by surprise. "Really? She flattened her ears and frowned. "I never trusted him, from the moment I saw him. I'm sorry, but.. It is true." She lowered her eyes and gently licked her mate's cheek. "You're nothing like him, Howlingstar. You're far from it." She glanced away from him and softened her gaze to Honestynight. My beautiful, strong kit.. She tilt her head back to Howlingstar, "how did the clan take the news? Are they angered at you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:12 am

HowlingStar slightly tensed up, but he relaxed and pressed his nose firmly against ButterflyRain's cheek. "I know," he meowed, "No one trusted him. Except me. I really blame SeedStone's death on myself.. If it weren't for me, perhaps she'd be alive. I was the one who let him into SombreClan..Who risked the warriors lives, your life and everyone elses. I'm a foolish old tom." HowlingStar stared down at his paws and his son, a small smile on his muzzle. "Surprisingly, they did not seem too outraged or angered. They know the truth now and I am glad I don't have to lie anymore."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:05 am

The bluish warrior frowned, quickly getting to his paws. "Your fault?" He shook his head, adamantly, "You were not to know of what he was capable, of what he had planned. You were just doing what you feel was right. No one will judge you on that." HonestyNight nuzzled his mother and father before padding to the exit of the den, "Sorry, I have a patrol to attend. I will see you both later and father..Remember, it wasn't your fault." He meowed as he bounded out.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue98/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:04 pm

The leader smiled at the compliments then dipped his head to his son, "Okay. Hunt well!" He meowed. The tom felt warm at the son's compliments, yet still felt doubtful. He sighed and shook his head, "Maybe he's right."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:35 pm

"He is right," she said, sternly. Her amber eyes fixed on HowlingStar. She sympathetically smiled, touching her pinkish colored nose gently to his. "You didn't know," she said, "You can't blame it on yourself." She stepped back and smiled, "I'm glad that we don't have to lie, now, too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:44 pm

HowlingStar nodded and brushed his pelt against hers. "Maybe" he said, softly. He licked her ear the sat down. He couldn't argue with her, not with her. If his son had said the same thing, then, maybe it was true. The leader emitted a loud purr. "You and I have still not gone on that hunting trip, yet," he said, tilting his head.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:54 am

She laughed, smiling. "True," she said. She nuzzled him, "Race you to the Swamp, then?" She giggled and dashed out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:28 am

HowlingStar grinned. He nuzzled his mate's cheek then ran out after her, eager to hunt.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:50 am

I enter..? Or.. Noz? xDD

PigeonFeather slipped into the leader's den, glancing around for him. She smiled and waited, her eyes bright, although, in her mind, she couldn't get out the thought of worry; worry about what her punishment may consist of.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue97/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:12 pm

The leader entered after PigeonFeather. His golden yellow eyes rested on her, his face almost emotionless. "Now," he said, "As you may be aware..Prey is very scarce due to leaf-bare. This means, our ever-growing clan needs to hunt more in order to support and feed ourselves well. This leaf-bare is posing a struggle for us," he said. "And so," he meowed, the words on the tip of his tongue. "We need more territory." The silver-tabby tilt his head in the direction of the entrance of his den then glanced back to his deputy. "When I accepted SnakeHiss, he was punished and it is now time for you to be as well. I love you like kin, but, even kin needs to learn their place and need to have respect for the code. Your punishment will be a form of test. A test, not of your loyalty, but of your love shared with your mate and his loyalty. As I said, SombreClan needs more territory if it is to survive Leaf-bare. Both your mate and kits have ties to ValiantClan, how they will react in this situation? Will they stand by you or not? Your punishment will be their pain, their conflict of emotions and their reactions. This may seem like an easy punishment, but, if I know you like I think I do..It will be far from easy. Do be warned, PigeonFeather, if you betray your clan or I again..Your punishment will be far from light." The silver-tabby rose to his paws, "Inform the clan. The raid will commence at Moon-High."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:29 pm

NOOOZ. NOY MY CLANZ. NOOZ D: xDD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/6HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue81/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:31 pm

SHHH. YOU NURHZ NOTHING. xDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:56 pm

PigeonFeather closed her eyes, briefly. She sighed, not pained, but in understanding. The image of her mate being torn from his old clan and his new life flickered in her mind. However, she agreed with her leader, prey was scarce and their survival was at risk if they did not react. "I understand, HowlingStar," she said. "SombreClan needs prey if it is to survive. If SnakeHiss is not loyal to SombreClan, than it will be revealed in the raid. I will not force him to remain loyal in a clan where his loyalties do not lye."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue97/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:39 am

The leader swiftly nodded and gave his friend and deputy a nuzzle. "Thank you," he said, softly. The silver-tabby smiled.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Smokeclaw walks to tbe leaders den and pokes his head in and says"um howlingstar can i talk to you."
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/20HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/20)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:43 pm

The silver-tabby turned to face the new warrior and warmly smiled, in greeting, "Of course, Smokeclaw!" He meowed, nodding for the she-cat to enter, "Come in."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:59 am

smokeclaw walked in and sat down her face was getting hot and red. She foced on the leader and says"um i like youand i was woundering if i could get a apprentice soon?"
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/20HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/20)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:18 pm

The silver-tabby gave a small nod with a smile. "Of course," he said, "If you are willing to prove yourself worthy to the clan, I can do that. However, there currently aren't any apprentices ready to be named. But, there will be soon."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Smokeclaw noddes and says"thank you howlingstar um and what would i have to do to get the clan to worthy of me i mean i am new here?"
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:57 pm

The leader gave a warm smile to her and batted a large silver paw out at her in a cheeky manner. "Just be yourself," he said. "The warriors and clan-mates will all warm up to you after a few sunrises," he meowed.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:18 pm

Smokeclaw lookes at the leader and noddes. She gets up to leave and accidently nockes him with her tail. She turnds to him and says" I am si so sorry leader." She runes out of his den eimbarest.
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:19 pm

HowlingStar chuckled then gently attempted to nip at her tail, his golden eyes bright and warm. "Accidents happen," he meowed, warmly smiling.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:26 am

She stopes dead and turnes around and says"um howlingstar i have another question?" She was think"i am going to tell him that i have a crush on him but i will not inter fesr with who he love."
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:22 pm

The silver-tabby tilt his head and warmly smiled, "Oh yes?" He flicked his ear, gently purring.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:52 pm

She looks at him and says" I like you a lot. I know you have a mate and I am not trying to come in between you two."
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Howlinngstar briskly padded into his den with a small mouse in his jaws. The silver-tabby sat down and began to consume the mouse.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:45 pm

The apprentice entered, she had managed to pick up one or two thorns on her way across from the apprentice den, but, it was not a lot. SHe glanced around, searching for the others.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue43/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:30 am

"Are you s-sure we should do this?" The pretty silver-gray she-cat mewed, her coruscating blue eyes shining with both excitement for the prank and fear of getting scolded. "I found some brambles in a slightly unused thicket near the nursery. W-we can put them under the m-moss." She said, still stuttering, but less than when she was a kit.

OOC: New thing. This is the color I'll use for ShadowClaw, This is (SPARTAAA) Rainpaw. This is Firepaw. This is Sakani, This is Frostpaw, and This is FrostStream.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:55 am

"I haf somef for howlingstarf" He mumbled before setting some down in his nest, "It's worth it. A little scoulding isn't nothen on what we're doing, this is going to be awesome!" He purred to Frostpaw before looking behind to see if anyone was coming.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/6HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:11 pm

OOC: Rainpaw* Frostpaw is my other character, she's a rogue. :3

"I guess s-so." She mewed, with a shrug, and removed the moss. She picked up the brambles from outside and put them on the ground. She spread them out carefully, and put the moss back on top. She also went back outside, and grabbed some feathers she acquired from a thrush on the pile as well so it looked like they were helping and making the nest comfortable. She placed them on top of the moss, and spread them out neatly. "Now put the th-thorns on there, on t-top." She instructed, looking closely and making sure the brambles just looked like the moss.

Last edited by *Firefly* on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:46 pm

ViperPaw padded in, wincing as he carried something prickly in his mouth. He set them down beside Howling's nest. "Well... All I could find were some really pointy sticks." ViperPaw meowed, trying to examine his pricked tongue.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/6HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:50 pm

She smiled at Viperpaw. "It's fine. Are you o-okay?" She mewed to him.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:34 am

"Pointy sticks might be even better than thorns." FaintPaw whispered thoughtfully as padded in behind the others. Only a small pawful of thorns were in his jaws. "He won't see them coming!" He gave FlamePaw a grin before placing his share of thorns underneath the brambles.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:37 am

Grining back to Faintpaw, moving closer did he rearange the sticks and throns, "What about pointy rocks?" He whispered as he set the props into place.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/6HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:58 am

"Rocks? Never thought of that...." His mouth gaped to RavenPaw in awe, but as he thought about it some more- an evil smile stretched across his muzzle. "Oh, we are going to get scolded." The silver apprentice chuckled quietly.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:40 pm

The silver she-cat mewled in excitement, her fur bristling thinking about how painful it would be to lay down on that. "Yeah, I guess we will. I wonder when my b-brothers going to be here. I h-haven't seen him f-for a while." She meowed, prodding the trapped moss with a paw to test it. "OUCH!" She squeaked, jumping back, fur bristling. "Yeah, that's a g-great trap! That h-hurt!" Rainpaw exclaimed, looking at her paw which had a little cut from a thorn. She licked the scrape casually.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:56 am

The large silver leader approached his den, his ears pricking to the sounds of the forest. He tilt his head and stepped inside, his golden amber eyes warm and fill of amusement.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:33 am

Rainpaw jumped out of her fur in surprise as she saw the leader come in. "Oh, sorry! We were-fixing your n-nest!" The little silver apprentice mewed in a quick stammer, pawing at the ground slightly as she looked at the leader. Would the prank work?
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:42 am

Flamepaw seen the leader come in. He looked to Rainpaw stumbling on her words so he came to the rescue. "We were putting fresh moss in here.  We might as well get a head start on coarse." He said with ease as he added a great smile but triedness as doing the coarse.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:20 pm

Rainpaw smiled and nodded, her silver paws held still as her nervousness depleted. Hopefully, he didn't see all the thorns!
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:04 pm

FaintPaw merely nodded in agreement, glancing at the large pile of moss that was neatly placed in Howlingstar's nest. "I still don't get why Smokeclaw wanted me to come along...He doesn't need this much moss." The silver apprentice meowed smoothly, coming up with an excuse as to why so many apprentices were doing one job. His once devilish grin vanished into a small, tired one.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:50 pm

Islandpaw leaped up, her almond pelt fluffed up. "H-HowlingStar!" She exclaimed, shocked and in awe. "We were just making your nest more pretty!"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/5HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue43/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:48 pm

"YEAH. THATS WHAT WE WERE DOING." ViperPaw meowed, nervously. "Because.... Uh... Uh..." The usually honest silver tom fumbled with his words. "BECAUSE. BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU." He gave a giant nervous smile.

Last edited by Flare on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95/100HowlingStar's nest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:43 am

The large tabby roared with laughter, his golden eyes had softened. "Well, I love you all too!" He said, with a cheeky smirk. "Go on you lot, go back to the apprentice den where you belong," he meowed.,
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:45 am

The flame colored tom smirked before rubbing his back on HowlingStar. Then dashed off.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:17 pm

ViperPaw darted out of the den thankfully, trying to hide his broad grin, hoping HowlingStar had believed him.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:31 am

The she-cat shyly smiled, a giggle followed as she darted past the leader and out into the camp
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next