Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Entrance

+26
Ayoko
Talon
Akauri
River
Shinoma
Alue
Nezous
Fang
mboutwell7
Raven
Resolute
The Stars and Skies
Duckshine
SilverStripe
Flare
Pigeon
Leafheart
MiseryCloud
HowlingStar
ChipmunkStar
Fenris
*Firefly*
Lois
Alpha Okami
Alphess Aiyana
Mismatched
30 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty Re: Le Entrance

Post by Alue Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:45 pm

"Alright, but you'll still have to lead," she informed him, not particularly familiar with the territory just yet.
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue2/5Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue85/100Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:50 pm

"Fine that's agreeable" he said as he slowly made his way towards the Montain side
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:52 pm

Raksha followed after him, not speaking up again. She wasn't much of an enthusiastic conversationalist, it seemed.

[Meet you at the Mountain Side cx]
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue2/5Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue85/100Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:58 pm

(Sure cx)

He didn't know what to say, but the silence was killing him /I'm so stupid/ he said to himself he was never to one to talk ... much
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:22 am

The Alpha observed the two and almost stifled a small laugh at their awkwardness. Memories of his own first sunrises within the pack flooding back to him.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue98/100Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:06 pm

Aquene sees a Black and White Wolf not to far from where she was standing. She walked towards the wolf and asked in a shy voice, "Uhmm Excuse me...Are you the Alpha?"
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1/1Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Lois trots around the cave, wondering what she could do. She was still extremely new to the pack and had yet to talk and make friends with anyone. But being quite shy, as the canine was ~ she decided to keep to herself for the time being.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1/1Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:33 pm

Fang slowly rose from his laying spot to go wonder around the place some more. His paws feeling the smooth ground as he did so. His fluffy black pelt shinning against the sunlight. His green eyes probing from one place to another. "This place sounds very nice. I wonder what the other members are doing?" Fang thought to himself. He thought he'd have a closer look at what the others were doing. Slowly and silently, he padded over to where a couple of other wolves where and smiled. "How are you?" He asked nicely, as he sat down and relaxed his tail against the ground.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:43 pm

"Hey," Adanya barked a greeting as she swiftly padded out of the Sentinel and Scout den.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/5Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue43/100Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Fang gave a warm smile towards Adanya. "So do you just hang around here all the time? Or do you go other places to?" Fang had a few questions. He wanted to be sure to have them answered by someone who gave the best answers.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Fenris, slowly made his way out of the solitude of the Beta den. The male dully looked around the clearing, trying to spot certain wolves in the midst of territory in front of him. "Lois, Adanya, Fang." He looked at each of them separately. "I'd like all of you to check around the borders- make sure that the lone-wolves and fluffy squirrels don't poke their noses where they don't belong. It'll help show newcomers where the 'other places to go are'." He glanced at Fang, before adding. "If you don't mind Adanya." He then made his way over to a secluded spot in the clearing. Sitting down gradually. "No one has caught prey yet, it seems. Any who is willing to hunt, and has an extra paw, should do so."
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:40 am

The canine jumps as the beta speaks,only slightly. She wasn't expecting anyone to talk to her yet... Yet, the she-wolf gives a swift nod, glancing to Adanya for instruction." She casts a quick glance back at the beta and dips her head.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:52 am

Marrok padded into the den he was covered in snow but his thick pelt helped his with the bitting frost. "It needs to get warmer soon." He thought before walking around to warm up, giving brisk nods to everyone he passed and saw.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue3/6Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:39 am

Fang nodded briskly as he heard orders from the Beta to go guard the borders. "Will do" he said as he dipped his head in respect as he always did. He slowly padded to the appropriate spot for which he would do as asked.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:14 am

The Alpha howled, loudly, "Wolves of Washaki! The new Male Guardian has been decided...Congratulations Marrok!" The black male wolf bowed his head and tilt his head to the side, searching for the named wolf. "Marrok has proved to be a very worthy and noble wolf of Washaki who we feel is much deserving of this rank."
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue98/100Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:51 pm

Lois trots over to Marrok and smiles, "Congratulations! My name is Lois!" She barks, slightly nervous to be finally talking to someone. She glances at the beta and alpha, giving a gentle smile.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:02 pm

Fang smiled as he heard about Marrok getting congratulated on getting the rank of Guardian. "Congrats Marrok!" The black brute said while bowing his head. Usually something he would do when feeling proud for someone else and for earning what they deserved.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:09 pm

The Female Guardian bowed her head. "Congratulations," she woofed, "I guess we'll be working along side each other, then."
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/5Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue43/100Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:03 am

Marrok shot up his head as he heared the announcment of him being the new Male Guardian. He got up and bowed his head to the Alpha. "Thanks for choseing me, and trusting me into this rank." He barked to Okami turning his head did he look over to the other wolves, "Thanks for your words." He woofed back, "yes, I guess we will. It would be great! Im a little shocked at this... How did you react?" He asked Adanya, getting a little nervous to his new tittle.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue3/6Le Entrance - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:29 pm

Fenris gave a quiet nod of encouragement, to Lois and Marrok.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Lois smiles again at the beta before turning and padding out of the camp entrance, pondering if she should hunt or not.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:03 pm

Fang padded off to wonder around what could possibly be the best place to be. His eyesight, seeing far ways making him feel very comfortable. "I wonder what I should do to pass the time?" Fang thought deeply to himself. He never thought to do anything important. In fact, he wasn't so sure about doing anything to be very helpful. He felt helpful, but not in too many ways.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:20 am

The Alpha male bowed his head, his eyes were warm with content.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:27 pm

The young Male watched the Alpha bow to him, he really didn't know what to do. so he just survaied the area of camp.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by mboutwell7 Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:30 am

(GONE SO FREAKING LONG!!!!!!!)

Lupita watched all of this happen, a bit shy to go meet new wolves.
mboutwell7
mboutwell7
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I really should've thought this through... OH WELL, I'M IN IT NOW!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:56 am

Fang layed down, getting a scent of something very strange in the air. "I wonder what that is..." He thought deeply in his mind.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:28 am

Since there was recently a change in the season, I think Washaki should begin to use the celebrations which Misery and Howl came up with. So, since there's been a change in season, the celebration is Ravinto. Which is basically a "thanking" for the prey. Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more information.

The Alpha entered. He howled, loudly, his eyes were bright. "Wolves of Washaki! There is a new season upon us, which means we are in need of a celebration. Ravinto is upon us! I want large patrols of wolves to be formed, prey needs to be brought back to the cave as we celebrate and thank the Gods for giving us such a bountiful forest of prey along with providing us with enough prey to have survived the winter."

The celebration lasts a week. So, hunt heaps and bring food back here. Howl and thank the Gods. It all explains it in the guide above!
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:44 pm

The black brute felt a little bored. Slowly getting to his feet, he looked around the place. There still seemed to be some wolves around the area, but wishing that he had a couple to talk to once in a while. Trotting over to a comfortable rock, he sat down with his tail curled beside him, and watched the scenery from a distance.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:49 pm

Shinoma trotted into the den. Seeing only a few wolves, it was nice to come in and get some warmth from the rocky structure. Her emerald orbs looked dark from inside the den, but they shimmered slightly when the sunlight peaked inside the den. There were a few wolves speaking to each other. How they were doing, if they were to be pregnant or if they were doing anything today, it sure brought memories back to the ebony fae when she was with her old family. But, she knew they would never come back. She plopped down beside another black male, but left him enough space so that he wouldn't be too uncomfortable with her presence when she was near him.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Happy, calm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Feeling a presence hear him, Fang turned to his right to see another black wolf, whom looked to be of the opposite gender. He smiled. "I wonder if she will talk to me..." he thought deep within his mind. Turning his green eyes over to the black fae, he began to speak. "Hello there..." He said softly, not to make her jump and possibly run away. "What brings you to here? You seem to be liking the place as much as I do, am I not right? Hmm?" Fang's words were very smart and they sounded helpful sometimes. He wanted to get to know her and possibly make a friendship connection with the black fae. Sitting and feeling relaxed, he waited to see what would happen next, what would come of this...
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:59 pm

Shinoma turned her head to see the black brute that had spoken to her. A smile came upon her features as she nodded to the male. "Yes, this place is very nice. And, by the way you were talking, I assume that you like it as well?" Her gentle tone was like a small stream that was both still, and calm. Her emerald orbs looked into the green ones of the brutes and she couldn't help but keep the smile off of her face.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Fang had to agree on what the fae had said to him. This place was in fact very beautiful and many ways a wolf could think. He noticed that she was looking into his green eyes. This put a smile on his face. "I have to agree with you", he said very calmly. Listening to her tone that was also very calming, he knew deep inside that the two wolves could become great friends. "I see friendship crossing our path right about now..." Fang said happily in a whisper as he turned his head back onto the fae. "What's your name, by the way? Mine is, Fang. I know my name might sound like something that kills, but believe me... That's not what you might think". He gave her a wink, as he waited for the black fae to reply to him.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Shinoma gave a small chuckle, "I like the name you have. My name is Shinoma, nice to meet you, Fang." She smiled and looked toward the entrance of the den. "And yes, I believe we will be great frends." she spoke with the same calm tone.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Fang smiled at the wonderful name of, Shinoma. He had never heard such a wonderful name such as that. "Yes. Thanks for your kind input. You also have a very enchanting name as well. It fits you perfectly in every way". This was one of the first conversations he has had in a long time with someone that was nice. Fang really liked Shinoma's tone of voice. It was so calm and peaceful. He liked talking that way too. He loved feeling calm and relaxed. "You seem to be very calm like I am" he commented while looking over at the black fae again. Wagging his tail happily, he gave another big smile, just to show that he was feeling very happy and friendly at the same time.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:39 pm

She smiled a little wider and chuckled at what he said about her name, "First time anyone had ever called my name enchanting before. I thought my name was kind of...bad," she smiled and placed her cranium on her forepaws, but she kept her eyes interlocked with Fang. "Though I like simple names just as yours."
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:44 pm

Fang swatted his paw very gently at Shinoma. He was just trying to be friendly. "Your name... Bad? I don't think it's bad. What's so bad about it? It's wonderous. Beautiful in fact. But since I hear you really like simple names such as mine, then that's very good too. I'm glad you really like it. I just hope that you are glad that I like yours". He smiled a little wider as he too focused his attention on Shinoma's eyes. The two black wolves had so much in common, and Fang could try to pin-point what those common things were. He knew that they were going to be the best of friends.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:48 pm

She smiled, "thanks for being very kind to me, Fang. A lot has happened before I came here, and I am trying to keep myself focused on the future rather than my past." She kept the small smile on her face as her green eyes stayed locked on his and she kept her head on her front paws.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Fang couldn't help but smile even more. He loved when he was very nice to others. He felt kind and someone that could go to others if they were feeling down. "Oh, anytime, Shinoma. Anything for you". His green eyes stayed locked onto Shinoma's. He could imagine all the good times that he would have with this black fae. Being friends and all gave him a warm feeling deep inside. Something that he had never felt in such a long time. Ever since he had been in his old pack, not a lot has change, not until now. He found a special friend. That was going to be that.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:01 pm

Her smile spread even more as she stayed looking at the brute. A small mouse streaked across the den. She wrapped her paws gently around the mouse as it began to squeak and squirm in her paws. She gave a small chuckle, "I'm only joking," she unwrapped her paw and the mouse went into a hole that was inside the cave.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:06 pm

Fang let out a laugh as he watched Shinoma catch a mouse but was only joking and allowed it to be free. "Haha. That mouse really thought you were going to eat it". His laugh then turned into a chuckle. He looked back at the fae after he had watched the poor mouse run back into it's home inside a hole in the cave. "I remember doing that as a small pup, sometimes. But the mice would always get away and I would have to chase after them. It was a whole load of fun though. So I had a good time". Fang closed his eyes and went back to the time when he was only a pup. He went into a trance for only a moment before opening his eyes and coming out of it again. "Going back to your past can really have you remembering things from time to time" he said, smiling again.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:12 pm

She nodded and closed her eyes as a small tear trickled down her ebony colored cheeks, "A lot has happened when I was a pup, and sometimes I don't try to come back to the day that had hurt me for a long time. My siblings and parents were slaughtered by my alpha because they didn't believe in his judgment...and I almost got killed myself." She moved some of her fur back on her forehead and she had a crescent moon scar on her forehead, still there after a couple years. "I had managed to get away, but it still hurts whenever I think about my families death." She kept her head down and whimpered when she started to think about it again.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Fang could see the sadness in the fae's eyes. It was different from when he was a pup himself. He hated to hear about Alphas who almost destroyed their pups because of some disbelief. "Really?? You almost got killed??" Fang was in shock. He had never heard of such a story like this one. "Oh I am so sorry, Shinoma... That is just horrible... Here...". His voice was quiet and soft now. He wanted to calm her down, to relax her possibly. "Close your eyes and relax. Don't think of your past. Think of the future that might just come before your very eyes. Just relax a while... Don't allow yourself to think of the negatives. Think of all the positive things in life". He then got up and licked her tears away, trying to be a good friend. He wanted to comfort this fae in any way that he could.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:23 pm

She closed her eyes and tried her best to relax. She gave a small smile and licked his cheek in thanks for helping her. She had placed her head on her forepaws once more and soon she had stopped having tears going down her cheek. The wind began to increase as her pelt moved around slightly from the wind.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Fang watched as Shinoma closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax a little bit. He wanted her to feel safe, and it didn't feel safe to think of the negative things in life. It felt much better just to let them go and forget about them. "That's it now..." He said in a soothing tone. Knowing that she would now forget, he felt as she licked him on his cheek in a Thank You. "You are very welcome. I am always here to help. You could say that I am a good helper". He winked at her. "I hope you are feeling a little better than how you were feeling before". Laying down beside Shinoma, he gave a very deep breath, and let it out very slowly, relaxing himself for a bit.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:41 pm

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I'm feeling better now," she spoke as her calm voice came back. She showed kindness and happiness again. She gave him a thankful nudge and she soon closed her eyes to calm herself a little more.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:45 pm

Fang smiled and nodded his head as soon as he heard the reply of Shinoma feeling better. He chuckled as she nudged him lightly. Watching as she closed her eyes again to possibly relax a little more and more. "Relax more" Fang said soothingly again. He soon had that urge to relax too. He allowed his eyes to close and drift into a very calming state of mind.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:49 pm

She smiled and soon opened her eyes again. Her emerald orbs came back into view when she saw Fang relaxing as well, and she gave a small chuckle and looked to the world outside of the den. She could hear birds chirping and everything about the sounds caused her to be more relaxed.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:58 pm

Fang too could hear the distant sound of birds chirping and the sweet scent of the flowers near by the cave entrance. Soon enough, he allowed his eyes to open and look around for a bit. Seeing the beautiful scenery again, he gave a very relaxed sigh of relief. It felt good to be able to relax inside of the cave and let the warm sunlight shine on both their fur pelts. The sunlight caused a deeper feeling of relaxation inside of Fang, and he liked that feeling. Looking over at Shinoma, he smiled again. "I love relaxing, and I bet you do too". He winked as more sunlight came into the den and shone on the black brute's fur.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Shinoma smiled and nodded in agreement to the brute. She loved being relaxed, but sometimes her memories would get the better of her, and would sometimes cause her to feel down, but she always tried to keep a smile on her face. "Yes, thanks again for making me feel relaxed, my friend." She turned her head and looked at him with a smile.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:08 pm

Fang smiled back. "Anytime, Shinoma. I'm that type of wolf that likes to make others feel safe and relaxed. I'm the kind of wolf that likes to go into these relaxation states and just... Let go, ya know". The black brute gave another smile and he couldn't help but keep it on his maw. He loved that Shinoma and himself had so many things in common. That's what being friends was about. Having things in common really seemed enough to really like one another. Being relaxed was one of those common likings. Resting in the den and looking into the distance, Fang continued to relax a little deeper, knowing that Shinoma would look over at him and have another notice at what he was doing. He gave a happy sigh of relief.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum