Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le Entrance

+26
Ayoko
Talon
Akauri
River
Shinoma
Alue
Nezous
Fang
mboutwell7
Raven
Resolute
The Stars and Skies
Duckshine
SilverStripe
Flare
Pigeon
Leafheart
MiseryCloud
HowlingStar
ChipmunkStar
Fenris
*Firefly*
Lois
Alpha Okami
Alphess Aiyana
Mismatched
30 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty Re: Le Entrance

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:15 pm

She gave a small chuckle and nipped his ear playfully. She liked to be around pups and acting a lot like them, and she would always try to get others to play if they were down. She tugged lightly on his ear and began to give a playful growl.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1/1Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Happy, calm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:19 pm

Fang opened his eyes and looked over at Shinoma, whom was playing with his ear. He laughed and swatted her back very lightly with his right paw. "Stop that!" He said while laughing. But at he same time, he didn't want it to stop. "I'm gonna get you for that" he said as he got up and trotted after her. Playing with Shinoma was tons of fun. It made Fang think of all the times when he played with his long gone brothers and sisters. He would always chase after them and pounce on them and things. He then tried to nip at her ear. Laughing and seeing if she would continue to play along. This was the most fun that Fang has had in so many ages. Only about 3 years ago, but it wasn't enough to make Fang not remember, because for one thing, he certainly did.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue2/5Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:24 pm

She chuckled at his playful way and batted his back. He began wrestle with him as she soon pinned him underneath her, belly facing her. She grinned and licked his nose as she stood up and began to trot around him. The femme soon went into a play bow and wagged her tail, giving a snarl in a playful way.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue1/1Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:28 pm

Fang fell into position as Shinoma pinned him underneath her. He gave a chuckle and smiled brightly. "Having fun?" He asked as his voice was a little taunting. He felt as she licked his nose, which made him laugh too. Waiting to see what would happen next, he bowed just as she did, watching her to see if she would do some pouncing. He wagged his tail as she did. Narrowing his eyes, he waited for what the next move was going to be.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue2/5Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:32 pm

She weaved around him and soon tackled him, pouncing on his body, wagging her tail, "You actually make me feel very happy, Fang," she smiled, wagging her tail. The sound of thunder soon caught her attention, soon seeing ran pouring down, thunder crashing, and lightning flashing.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:39 pm

Fang could give the happiest smile he could do. He felt complete knowing that he has made his good friend so happy. "Well I am glad I made you happy. That's what my goal was here. Looks like my work here is done". He gave a happy sigh as he then noticed that Sninoma was on top of him. He laughed. But... Something weird came into the scene. Thunder!! Fang heard it as it crashed and lightening hit the sky like some flashing light. A thunder storm was approaching! "Oh no... Thunderstorm... Luckily we are safe here in the cave. The rain shouldn't be that bad in here and plus the lightning cannot get us when we are in here. We are protected, and that's a good thing". Getting deeper into the cave, Fang made himself comfortable and ready to watch the thunderstorm and wait for it to vanish whenever it was on the ready to vanish.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:45 pm

She smiled and nodded as the sound of the thunder and the rain beating down upon the top of the cave actually made her feel more calm. She got off of Fang and approached the entrance as she let the rain whip across her face. Lightning flashed slightly, lighting the clouds with its light. She soon sat her haunches down and waited for the rain to dissipate.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:29 pm

The large grey male walked into the cave his fur soaking wet from the rain. He looked once more to every wolf, looking for the russet fur of the she wolf he liked. Seeing no one to mach his findings did he sigh before walking to a corner. Head slumped and tail dragging as he layed down. Putting his large head onto his massive paws. A sad drooping look on his kind face of joy.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue3/6Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:20 pm

Shinoma saw the grey colored male. She approached the brute with emerald orbs looking directly into his amber ones. "Are you alright?" She asked, tilting her head slightly from the sad look on his face. The fae lied down beside him, leaving enough space for his personal space if he wished to have some. The femme didn't enjoy making those uncomfortable. She cared for others and always wished to help those in anyway the ebony colored female could. "You do not have to tell me if you don't wish to."
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:30 pm

The black brute watched from a distance as his green eyes caught sight of another brute a few feet away from him. His friend, seeing her as she went to see if the grey brute had gotten injured or just wasn't feeling that best in the mood. Sighing, Fang layed down, and continued to watch the unbearable storm continue to strike from the outside of the cave. "Shinoma is very helpful.." Fang thought to himself as he felt his tail curl around himself.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Marrok looked to the ebony femmen. Picking up his head did he look into her gaze, not to be rude did he reply to her friendly question. "No. I guess, not in the best of moods. Someone I'm looking for... isn't here." He whined as he waited for a reply.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue3/6Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:27 pm

Shinoma nodded but gave him a friendly nudge, "It'll be alright, you just have to believe that." She nodded and looked over at the den. Her emerald colored orbs looked into the amber colored ones of the male. "I don't like seeing anyone down. It's my nature to always help them in any way I can. But, sometimes I cannot." She hung her head low slightly, but she continued to look at the brute with a kind and thoughtful gaze. "My name is Shinoma, and yourself?"
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:13 pm

Marrok blink slowly as her words sunk in. Nodding did he agree that his loss would once returne. "I can see you like to help the many." He smiled gently before replying for his name. "Marrok is the name. Gaurdian of the noble Alpha, Okami. Fit's cause my name means "Protector of Faith"." He smirked as he thought, "It is nice to meet you Shinoma, When did you join the pack? What's your rank?" He asked wanting to change the subject into a better mood.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Shinoma smiled and gave a slight chuckle at the change of subject, "I have only stayed in the pack for a couple days now. My rank is a scout, and I also think it's nice that you're a protector. I would protect this pack too since it's my new family." She wagged her tail slightly as it thumped against the cave, kind, gentle orbs looking into the amber ones of Marrok, "And Marrok, I believe, is a very nice name."
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:52 pm

"I see. When I joined I was a scout too. It was fun enjoying the sights outside of the den. Every wolf would to, im sure of it. But I don't see any fights coming so soon." He smiled before smirking to her compliment, "Thanks but every wolfs name means something about them. your's is uniqe, as for every wolf. My mother always told me it defined a wolf and its perpouse. Do you know what your name means?" He asked as he waited for a reply.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:28 pm

She gave a small chuckle, "My mother just told me it was something that they thought would be a good name for me. I haven't really talked to my family much about my name, and I won't get the chance to anymore since my family was murdered by our old alpha...least I have this pack now." She smiled to try and hide the sadness that showed itself upon her face.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:20 pm

Fang Slowly got up and decided to walk out of the cave to explore a little deeper into this territory. Figuring that he would get some exercise, he trotted out of the cave and out into the outside world. It had stopped raining and thundering a long while ago. Smiling, he continued on with his little adventure.

-Moving to, Washaki Border (Where the territory ends)-
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:55 pm

The grey hued male sighed noticing Shinoma's sad look. "Don't worry. Life will be good, since leaving your past behind. You get to start fresh and new. That's what I did." He grined trying to cheer her up.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:59 pm

She chuckled slightly, "Perhaps you're right. Thanks for helping me." Shinoma gave Marrok a gentle nudge and she heard the sound of the rain continuing to pour down upon the landscape. Her emerald optics scanned the area as she saw a large tree being uprooted by the wind as it began to pick up. The rain appeared to be turning into a storm. "Wow, storms are something fierce most of the time."
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Feeling her nuge did he follow her gaze. Seeing an uprooted tree did he smile. The wolf named Marrok always found storms interesting. They seemed to gentle yet had a hard side to them. Staring to he get lost in thought.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:15 pm

She looked at Marrok and saw his smile. She had a small blush appear underneath her ebony colored fur. The femme smiled and placed her head on her forepaw and smiled, "You ever had any siblings, Marrok?" Shinoma asked, looking to the brute as her eyes shimmered slightly even though the darkness of the cave kept her orbs dark slightly as well.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:22 pm

"I do have a sister, and used to have a brother but he died from an illness. My little sister's name is Fifi. Do you have any litter-mates?" He didn't look at the ebony femmen he was to lost in his past that he forgot she was there.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:29 pm

"I had a few siblings, but they all got killed from my previous alpha because my parents did not like the alpha's ways, and I barely escaped. All my siblings, and my parents were murdered from the pack I had considered family," she spoke with a tear trickling down her cheek. The femme tried her best to stay more relaxed as the sound of rain continued to pour down, thunder crashing in the sky this time.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:33 pm

Marrok looked at Shinoma, seeing a tear fall down did he move closer and lick the salty water from her. Not knowing thunder was going to boom did his fur stand on end by the sudden clash. "That scared me..." He grunted as he tried to make the female laugh.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:38 pm

She gave a smile and licked his cheek slightly in a comforting way. She didn't like to see someone shocked or scared and the fae always cared for others rather than herself. "I think of thunder as like a drum that the two-legs would sometimes use. They would beat their hands on their legs, or on a stone and the thump would sometimes sound somewhat like thunder." She smiled and looked into his amber orbs as her emerald orbs shimmered slightly from lightning that flashed across the sky.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:17 am

A fluffy white she-wolf scampered in, her demeanor playful and excited. "Hey," she barked to the wolves around. She smiled to the newcomers, unfamiliar and fresh, her eyes brightened. "Welcome to Washaki," she said, "I'm Adanya."
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue5/5Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue43/100Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:28 pm

"Perhaps," He spoke before seeing the white pelt of Adanya, "Hello Adanya." He bared his greetings.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:55 pm

She smiled at the white she-wolf, bowing her head in greeting and she soon turned back to Marrok. "Some two-legs are not always bad. I found myself almost starving to death and a kind man gave me some of the deer he caught."
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:17 pm

Marrok looked confused by Shinoma, "Well I lived with my pack and they- we had a two-leg town not far off. Every season they hunted us for our fur or for food. So I guess we have different views." He said calmly as he looked on.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:02 pm

"I know that man has hurt us and had taken away everything we had held dear, but, sometimes there are few out there who do understand our views and feelings, and may even help us," Shinoma spoke, but she knew her efforts of helping her new pack were vague and unreal, so she placed her crown upon her forepaws, heaving a sigh.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:32 pm

The delta male entered and scrunched his nose up at the sound of the no-furs. He gave a small yet sheepish smile, "Talking about no-furs, hm?" He rolled his eyes, "Can't stand them, personally. Best to keep away from those things. Unpredictable."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue4/5Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue90/100Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:32 am

The Alpha marched through the cave, chuckling, "Shanook," he barked, "I can't agree with you more."
He smiled, "We'll begin a feast soon," he barked, wagging his tail sideways, "A feast of Ravinto."

Sorry for my inactivity. I got really busy with assignments.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue98/100Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:11 pm

Nodding his agreement did the stony hued male get up streaching out his limbs. "When will we start?" He asked ready to hunt.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:15 pm

The she-wolf looked over to Marrok and gave him a friendly nudge. The truth was, was that she wished for them to be more than just friends. She really liked Marrok, and wanted them to be so much more.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:12 pm

The Delta tilt his head in the direction of the Alpha then bowed his head as a sign of respect. "I was planning on going hunting with Dyani, in hope to bring a nice plump elk up to the cave for the feast," he barked.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Le Entrance - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue4/5Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Le Entrance - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue90/100Le Entrance - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:25 pm

The male yawned before turning to Shinoma, "Wan't to hunt?" The male barked in his deep voice as his tail wagged. Tensing as he got ready to run if the ebony femmen said yes.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:34 pm

She thought about it and nodded, "Okay." She dashed out of the den.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:42 pm

Marrok nodded before dashing after her.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:56 pm

When she was in a good distance, she soon smelled a good size herd of elk. When it came into her senses, she dashed over and hid in the tall grass. A bulk, bull elk caught her attention, and she smiled when she saw that it had a broken leg.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:47 pm

A stony male brought in the large plump elk into the clearing. Dropping its neck did he pant, being proud of himself and Shinoma.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Shinoma panted slightly and smiled, "We did well with the kill," she spoke out, giving a small blush that Marrok couldn't see because of her ebony pelt being in the way.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:55 pm

Licking his chops did he look to Shinoma, "Yeah we did. You were great!" He woofed his reply.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:00 pm

She smiled to him in thanks and nudged his cheek. Her emerald orbs looked into his ember colored ones and she blushed again slightly.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:04 pm

The stony hued male laied his ears back as in being shy. He did like Shinoma, like really like but he still had feelings to Russet. Ignoring the feeling did he lick her back running from her cheek to maw. Laying down did he roll onto his back as his amber pools glowed playfully.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Her eyes widened slightly and she lied down on her back beside him, licking his maw and soon smiling again.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:13 pm

Grinning did he move closer, fur touching. His fluffy tail wagged slightly as he lick her back.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:18 pm

"Hey, do you really like me?" She asked, embarrassed and regretting what she said
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Marrok was caught off gaurd by the question. "Why would you ask? If I did I would say yes, yes would be the answer to my desire or feelings to you. He replied to the truth and that was a yes to his love for Shinoma. "Do you like me back?" He rolled back up onto his belly as he waited for a reply. Looking deeply into her emerald eyes, attempting to read the sings not only from her body but into the eyes. His mother taught him this, many emotions could pass through the eyes of the other. He waited with patience, his furry face soft.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Her eyes sparkled and she licked his nose and nodded, "Does that answer your question?"
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:53 pm

The brute smiled as he nugged Shinoma. "Yes, yes it does." He woofed as he laied his head down, next to her's.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum