Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blink

Go down

Blink Empty Blink

Post by Magpie Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:55 am

Name: Blink
Age and Gender (In years/months, please): 2 years. 2 months, male
Description of eye color and pelt: White pelt and yellow eyes. While his pelt is naturally all white, it has patches of brown where mud and dirt have accumulated.
Mate: None
Pup(s): None
Pack: Lone wolf
What rank do you want?: Lone wolf
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are!): Blink. It was a stupid kind of name, but it was his, and he hadn't met another wolf like him. He hadn't actually met many other wolves, but still, Blink was unique. Blink was special.
The white wolf continued a jog through the forest, unconcerned in his youth and jolly in his spirit. He knew of other packs around here, but he didn't think he was anywhere near them. And he had the energy and quickness of a pup if he had to fight against another. Blink let loose a yawn and sniffed the air, aware of...prey, he couldn't tell what kind, but prey was somewhere near.
Extra(s): I didn't really feel like finishing that paragraph so I just let it stop there but I can finish it if required.
Flying seals, right?
Magpie
Magpie
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Blink Left_bar_bleue1/1Blink Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Blink Left_bar_bleue100/100Blink Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Scared

http://forgottenpurrsrp.boards.net

Back to top Go down

Blink Empty Re: Blink

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Approved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down