Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blink (wolf) and Silverrain (VC cat)

2 posters

Go down

Blink (wolf) and Silverrain (VC cat) Empty Blink (wolf) and Silverrain (VC cat)

Post by Magpie Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:10 pm

Hellllooo.

I have two characters that I have no idea what to do with.
One is Silverrain, a ValiantClan member who is very shy and scared of her own shadow. I'd like her to find someone to draw her out of her shell and perhaps give her more confidence. I do not want a romantic relationship for her, but an honorary sister, if I can say that. I would prefer a female character as her friend, but of course you can't always plan out your friendships. Wink

Second is my lone wolf, Blink. Blink is a young, excitable male wolf who is looking for another cheerful youth.

That's it. :3
Magpie
Magpie
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Blink (wolf) and Silverrain (VC cat) Left_bar_bleue1/1Blink (wolf) and Silverrain (VC cat) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Blink (wolf) and Silverrain (VC cat) Left_bar_bleue100/100Blink (wolf) and Silverrain (VC cat) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Scared

http://forgottenpurrsrp.boards.net

Back to top Go down

Blink (wolf) and Silverrain (VC cat) Empty Re: Blink (wolf) and Silverrain (VC cat)

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:40 pm

There are some wolf pups in the pack that Blink could get to know. Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Blink (wolf) and Silverrain (VC cat) Left_bar_bleue4/5Blink (wolf) and Silverrain (VC cat) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Blink (wolf) and Silverrain (VC cat) Left_bar_bleue90/100Blink (wolf) and Silverrain (VC cat) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down