Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverlight~Tempestclan

3 posters

Go down

Silverlight~Tempestclan Empty Silverlight~Tempestclan

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:42 am

Name: Silverlight
Age and Gender (In moons, please): 35 moons
Description of eye color and pelt: Sky blue eyes and silver tabby fur. She has darker silver stripes all over and the tip of her tail is white.
Mate: Forbidden
Kit(s): Again, forbidden
Preferred Clan/Loner/Kitty-pet: Tempestclan
What rank do you want?: medicine cat (if you don't mind)
RP Style (Please post an in-depth RP post so we can see how experienced you are!): Goldpaw was tracking a mouse so you couldn't have blamed her when it happen. She was hunting with her mentor Runningtail when her mentor heard a growl. "I think I hear a dog." He said. "Then we should fight it" said Goldpaw. Runningtail nodded and they both unsheathed their claws. Little did they know that this one mistake would change their lives forever. What they saw was not a dog, but a huge bear. Instantly both cats knew they could not defeat it alone but before they could run the bear raised its head and the cats saw the beast's one dead eye. It's raised it's claws and slashed it down on Goldpaw. When Goldpaw felt the pain she screeched. Runningtail tried to defend her but only to get his tail cut off. "RUN!" Goldpaw screamed. Runningtail wanted to protest but he knew he couldn't so he climbed a tree where the bear could reach him. Goldpaw hissed and bared her fangs and slashed the beast's good eye. The bear now blind roared in anger and pain. Before Runningtail could do anything, the bear sliced its fangs across goldpaw's throat and silenced her. Forever. Runningtail screeched but since there was nothing left to do he fled. Back at the camp, Silverpaw started to go to the elders den to fetched them some fresh moss when Runningtail came back to camp alone panting with a bloody stub of a tail. "Where's Goldpaw?" She asked very worried now. "She- she is dead." Runningtail moaned. A gasp rippled through the clan. "Wha-what?" Silverpaw whispered. Horrified by the fact that her twin sister Goldpaw was dead. Runningtail told them what happened. Warriors yowled for revenge. "STOP!" The clan leader said. "Judging by Runningtail's story the bear would be very hard to fight. It is blind now. That might make it easier to defeat but we would still lose warriors. I promise you all that we will avenge Goldpaw's death but for now we must train and heal Runningtail." With that, the clan dispersed some in protest. The medicine cat ran over to Runningtail. Silverpaw understood. She would train to become a great cat and then avenge her twin sister's death.
Extra(s): Flying seals
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Silverlight~Tempestclan Empty Re: Silverlight~Tempestclan

Post by Aurora Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:21 am

Wow, that's a really long RP sample Razz
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight~Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue4/7Silverlight~Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Silverlight~Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue89/100Silverlight~Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:26 am

Yeah. I got from another bio that I made from another site. So I did make it, just not on this site. Oh well. It's suppose to be in-depth. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:41 am

Oops. Mine was like 3 lines xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight~Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue4/7Silverlight~Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Silverlight~Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue89/100Silverlight~Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:44 am

xD oh well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:51 am

Welcome to GBMP! c: I'm sure HowlingStar will be online soon. He'll accept you. I could, but I'd rather leave this one to him. Very Happy
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight~Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue2/5Silverlight~Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Silverlight~Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue85/100Silverlight~Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Accepted! Welcome to the forum!! Very Happy You're also TC's med!
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Silverlight~Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue4/5Silverlight~Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Silverlight~Tempestclan Left_bar_bleue90/100Silverlight~Tempestclan Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down