Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan

5 posters

Go down

NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan

Post by *Firefly* Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:04 am

Name: NightGlow

Nickname: Night, Glowlight, Light, Glow.

Is she/he a clan cat or a loner?: She is a part of SombreClan.

If he's/she's in a clan, what is their rank?: Warrior.

Fur Color, Eye Hue, and Details: NightGlow is a lithe, slender, lean, slightly small-statured black she-cat with soft black pads, long claws, small fangs, sleek, soft, short fur, six toes, and large, luminous, clear, brilliant, piercing yet soft blue eyes.

Is she/he shy and gentle?: Sometimes.

Is she/he rude and/or cocky?: No.

Is she/he sweet and outgoing?: Yes.

Is she/he caring and uplifting?: Yes.

Is she/he intelligent, helpful, or resourceful?: Yes.

Is she/he calm?: Yes.

Does she/he want a mate?: Yes.

Has she/he ever had a mate?: No.

Does she/he have a mate?: No.

Does she/he have kits?: No.

Does she/he have a best friend? If so, who?: ShadowClaw.

Does she/he have any injuries, deformations, or disabilities?: Well, it's rare for a black cat to have blue eyes, and she has six toes.

Can you specify if she/he has any parents or siblings?: Yes, ShadowClaw, but neither of them know this. When they were first born, they were kittypets. They both got put into different pounds, and the twolegs picked them up separately. They escaped, and both ended up in SombreClan. So basically, they're sisters but they don't know it.

(I know it's not required but I like it.) RP Example: NightGlow awoke in the comfortable moss nest in the Warrior's Den. It was the first rays of dawn, and every cat was either sleeping silently, or snoring loudly. Night got up and stretched, she had a pleasant dream. She had dreamed of a large moor with short grass, with so many flowers and the pleasant smell of catmint. ShadowClaw was in the dream too, like usually, the best friends usually shared dreams, walking in each others freely, lucid dreaming and having fun. In the dream, they had been picking flowers and then batting at them like little kittens, but instead, ShadowClaw was leader, and NightGlow was Deputy in the dream. They looked like yin and yang, except they were both black. She smiled at the stirring body of ShadowClaw in the nest right beside hers. ShadowClaw yawned and looked up. "Shared dream again, Night?" She asked, smiling. NightGlow nodded, and licked her friends ear. "Let's go watch the sunlight and mess around with the flowers like in the dream, Shadie!" Night mewed, and walked out of the den with ShadowClaw. They went down in the clearing of the camp, and quietly started to playfully bat sheathed paws at each other lightly, then pick flowers and throw them on each other. ShadowClaw let out a mrrow of amusement as a flower she threw landed right on Night's head. NightGlow smirked and tackled her, and they became a rolling ball of black on the fresh green of grass, looking like kittens on their first day out of the nursery. Ever since NightGlow and her joined SombreClan as kittypet kittens, ShadowClaw, ShadowKit back then, was her best friend. They continued rolling along, until they were both worn out. ShadowClaw lightly kicked her off with her hind paws. NightGlow landed with an oof on the ground, on her back, next to ShadowClaw, her head next to NightGlow's head, both facing opposite directions. They both panted. "I wish we were still kits." She said. "I know, it was awesome." ShadowClaw agreed. They both watched as the sun rose up over the faraway mountains, sharing tongues, chatting about nonsense, and once again acting like kittens and having playfights. They might be warriors now, but they would never lose their innocence, their spirit, their bravery, or their endless silliness. But they also had the weight of the clan on their shoulders, hunting for the clan, patrolling for the clan, fighting for the clan, caring for the clan, and they still held a balance of maturity and playfulness, not inexperienced nor stern and boring. They were best friends. "Your awesome." ShadowClaw said. "You're more awesome!" NightGlow retorted. "No, you're more awesome!" ShadowClaw argued playfully, batting a paw at Night's ear. "No way!" NightGlow squeaked, and they started playfighting again. "What in StarClan's name are you two doing?" A voice came behind them. The warrior shook their head at NightGlow and ShadowClaw, and grunted. "Silly cats."

(OPTIONAL) Any theme song(s)?: 

(OPTIONAL) Any picture(s)?: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by KaniRain~ on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 7 times in total
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue10/10NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue100/100NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty Re: NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Can't have more than 5 charries per account ):
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue4/7NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue89/100NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Aurora wrote:Can't have more than 5 charries per account ):
Ya, sorry. You can create a new account with Winter on it. Smile Or you can kill off one of your other charries or move one of them over to another account. Or you can leave Winter and come back to her another time. Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue4/5NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue90/100NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:24 pm

I'll kill Tawny. Razz
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue10/10NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue100/100NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:25 pm

That sounds so evil xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue4/7NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue89/100NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:37 pm

I might kill another cat too.. I kinda wanna make a character starting out as a kit, all the way up to warrior, it sounds more fun... Surprised

Maybe Tawnypelt and FrostStream.

Now I'm thinking of brutal ways for them to die..

What's wrong with me...? e_e
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:39 pm

LOL/ xDD Everything. xD You could kill one in the big battle with the wolves. :3
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue4/5NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue90/100NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Good idea.

Me thinking:

My characters are ShadowClaw, FrostStream, FrostPaw, Sakani, BlackStripe, and TawnyPelt, so if I subtract TawnyPelt, FrostStream, and BlackStripe, I have three characters, right?

Then, I have room for Winter, and a cat that I'll make soon that's just a kit for now.

So basically...
6 - 3 = 3 and 3 + 2 = 5 which is the correct amount.

GENIUS~ 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:57 pm

xDD Good calculations. Once you kill one/sell one, flick me a PM and I'll approve Winterbum. Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:02 pm

OH, ways for them to die!

FrostStream doesn't die from the wolves specifically, but she does die in the battle. A wolf chases her to the edge of the river, then injures her legs bad, not allowing her to swim, then pushing her into the river where she drowns, and her body is eventually found after the battle. Maybe the new kit will be named with a suffixe like ----stream in her memory, even if it's from a different clan, I might even make Winter or Sakani be the wolf that kills her.. me no sure.

Blackstripe is gonna get hit by a monster most likely, or die of a sickness like greencough.

Tawnypelt is gonna have more drama that connects together.
Tawnypelt is seeing a random lone cat (His name is mask), and had his kit. She gave birth recently, and the lone cat ended up being evil, and not wanting her to reveal her secret and end up getting him killed, (She mumbled "I'll tell HowlingStar about mask..".) he lunged at her when she went out to hunt (She felt even though she was a queen she wanted to help the clan.) MarigoldFlame from the clan finds her corpse, freshly killed, and the lone cat. ShadowClaw finds them battling, and immediately joins in, wanting nothing but revenge on the cat who killed her best friend. The lone cat is killed in the fierce battle, and then they bring her body back for burial, much to the horror of her kit.

I'm probs gonna do Blackstripe and Tawnypelt right now.
Sound good? Razz

Last edited by KaniFurBlack on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Sounds awesome!

Ensure you post Tawny's drama in mini-char-plots section. :)The second isn't as dramatic and the first ties in with the whole forum drama.
If you want a wolf to kill Frost, you should post in the needing RPs section or wait until the big battle and just message someone and say "KILLS ME?" xD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:27 pm

That's rather... Straightforward. xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:33 pm

And Tawnypelt's kit is gonna be the kit I make. All ties in together.
Very Happy
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:36 pm

Awesome! Very Happy
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:14 pm

BlackStripe is about to die any second, and TawnyPelt is dead. Now I must wait for FrostStream...

Also, can I roleplay Hazelkit (My new character soon) first, and then get Winter approved when FrostStream dies?
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Once BlackStripe is dead, you can begin RPing HazelKit. Smile

And when Mask is dead, you can also add in Winter. Or you can wait for Frosty. xD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Kay. Here's so far:

TawnyPelt, Deceased (Killed by MasK)
BlackStripe, Deceased (Ran out onto the thunderpath to chase a deer, hit by a monster)
Mask, Soon to be dead (In the middle of a battle with MarigoldFlame)
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Awesomeee. Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Howling, I'm gonna remake this character as a cat.
Here's the info so far
TawnyPelt (Dead, killed by Mask)
Mask (Dead, killed by MarigoldFlame & ShadowClaw)
BlackStripe (Dead, killed by a monster on the thunderpath)
FrostStream (Alive, will die in the wolf/cat battle.)
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:19 pm

So, this will be your 6th? You'll need to kill someone before you can begin RPing this character. Razz

Or you could just make another account.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Maybe I'll kill FrostStream early. Sec, I'll create a thread or something.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Yeah I'll create another acc.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:47 pm

No double posting, please Smile You can just edit your last podt by clicking the edit button on your post. :3
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue6/6NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue81/100NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:41 pm

So, you want NightGlow to be accepted but be roleplayed on your other account? Very Happy I can accept her, but, you will need to RP her on your new account.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue1/1NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue98/100NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Yep, thanks.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:57 pm

hey i'll add your theme song Very Happy 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Accepted. Very Happy
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue1/1NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue98/100NightGlow - Warrior of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down