Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice

3 posters

Go down

Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Empty Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:42 pm

Name: Duskpaw

Nickname(s): Dusk

Previous Name(s): Nightfall, Halloween

Future Name(s): Duskfeather (You can choose another one when her ceremony someday comes. But this is the best fitting imo. :3)

Clan & Rank: Medicine Cat Apprentice of SombreClan.

Pelt Colors, Patterns, Details, & Eye Hue: Duskpaw is a small-statured black she-cat. She is lithe, but skinny. She can leap good, ad has long claws, but she doesn't like fighting. She has short fangs, and she has a collar around her neck. It is purple, with a silver nametag on it that says "Nightfall". There was random numbers on it that the twoleg engraved, but the collar got rusted after a while, and after that, all you could see was the old name. She has luminous, amber-brown eyes, that sometimes in some lighting look like they have a greenish tint. She also has a very long tail, and her fur is feathery soft.

Persona (Traits)~
Ambitious
Determined
Silent
Shy
Solitary
Extremely kind
Caring
Motherly
Good listener
Helpful
Resourceful
Clever

Past (Roleplayed out if you don't mind. :3): Halloween was a loner when she was born, but now a twoleg captured her. She didn't like it at all, but it wouldn't let her escape. Thankfully, the twoleg trusted her more now, and let her outside often. The twoleg tried to keep her inside this day, but she found a way out through the window. There was twoleg kits everywhere now, and she couldn't figure out why. (OOC: It was halloween at the time. Lol, Halloween outside on halloween!) They were going to different twoleg nests then their own, and the adult twolegs rewarded them with wrapped up circles on sticks and other stuff. She started to walk around, when she felt hands grasp her. "No! Not my twoleg! I want to explore!" She yowled, but then saw that it wasn't her owner. It took her to a twoleg nest, and picked up something sharp, and managed to stab her paw as she writhed around. (OOC: Those people that believe black cats are bad luck and sometimes kill them on halloween. It's horrible. Sad ) She yowled, and scratched its face, darting away. It yowled in fury at her, clutching its bleeding face. She just kept slowly running, trying to ignore the horrible agony in her paw. She went into the forest on the border of the twolegplace, not caring about the legends of wild cats. She collapsed by a large river, not able to run, or walk anymore. She woke up and saw she was in a thicket-enclosed den. She yowled in fear, but a paw held her down. "Shh. Your paw got infected, and it looks like you ran on it. You're in the medicine cat den."

Extra(s): CRAZY JASON/FLYING SEALS. Even though I already have a char and diff accounts. xD

Picture(s) & Theme Song(s): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Empty Re: Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice

Post by Feralclaw Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:18 pm

i have a cat who looks like that and i agree what is WRONG with people?
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Left_bar_bleue12/13Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Left_bar_bleue55/100Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Empty Re: Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice

Post by HowlingStar Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Halloween isn't a loner name as cats don't know what Halloween is. :PAnd her kittypet name was Nightfall?
Perhaps swapping them around? Loner name = Nightfall. Kittypet name = Halloween?

Is it possible for her to not have a collar while in SC? Clan-cats with collars? Not in SC. xDD Maybe she lost it when the two-leg stabbed her. Smile

Also, you say her name is already DuskPaw... It implies she was already in a clan? Do you want her name to still be Halloween but when she joins SC, we rename her to DuskPaw since Halloween is no longer suitable. (I'd to a name changing ceremony for her Razz) then Pebble could do a med ceremony.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Left_bar_bleue4/5Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Left_bar_bleue90/100Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:31 pm

No no no, loner name is Nightfall! Razz

The twolegs named her Halloween because she was a black cat with amber eyes.
And yep, the ceremony thing is good. =)
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Left_bar_bleue10/10Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Left_bar_bleue100/100Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Awesome! Very Happy Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  2664407287
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Left_bar_bleue4/5Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Left_bar_bleue90/100Duskpaw - SombreClan Medicine Cat Apprentice  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down