Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan

3 posters

Go down

Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Empty Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:47 pm

Name: Hazelpaw

Previous Name(s): Cocoa, Hazelkit

Future Name(s): Hazeltail, Hazelclaw (or whatever you want to name her. Razz)

Nickname: Hazelbum, Breezy

Gender & Age: She-Cat, 7 Moons.

Clan & Rank: SombreClan Apprentice

Did she use to be a kittypet or loner?: Kittypet, yes.

Pelt Colors, Patterns, Details & Eye Hue: Hazelpaw is a lithe, slender, lean, light brown, fluffy she-cat with sleek, soft fur, long whiskers, soft but strong black pads, long, sharp claws, short fangs, and luminous, bright, shimmering light brown eyes that glow with curiosity and innocence.

Persona (Traits)~
Kind
Outgoing
Fun
Playful
Wild
Confragulicious (Word she made up for fun and jokes, means nervous and excited at the same time.)
Curious
Happy
Sometimes calm (When she gets older xD)
Good listener
Likes to talk
LOVES food

Mother & Father: Both deceased, but unknown to her.

Does she like swimming?: Yes.

Does she like eating?: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Does she like hunting?: Yep!

Does she like patrolling?: Kinda.

Does she like battles?: Only if the kits and elders don't get hurt, and no one dies.

Does she like training?: Yes. Though sometimes she can be lazy~

What is her favorite food?: Uh, I think it's-"Mice. No wait, thrushes. NO WAIT, rabbits! Oh goodness. Uhm... oh! Those weird.... circle-shaped yellow things with the squares in it and a salty white square on it. My twoleg used to give me those all the time!" You mean a waffle with butter? "What's a waffle? Butter is a strange word! What is it?" ._.

What is her favorite color?: Lime green and light brown. She also loves blue though.

What does she love to do when she has some free time?: Swim or hunt. OR SLEEP. Much sleep.

Anything random you want to say?: Waffles. Razz

Any picture(s) or theme song(s)?: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Extra(s): CRAZY JASON. Because why nawt.

Last edited by Ember on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Empty Re: Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:35 am

Bisexual? No, sorry, I feel this is a tad complicated and I don't think cats have the ability to have a sexual orientation aside from hetreosexual.

Also, that image was a display image created by Aurora. Have you asked her permission to use it? If not, then please don't use it.

She eats waffles? Or is that a joke? xDD Sorryyy! I just don't know because ya. Razz
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue4/5Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue90/100Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Empty Re: Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan

Post by Aurora Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:28 am

It's fine (:
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue4/7Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue89/100Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:36 am

I didn't know cats could have theme songs. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥ Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:08 pm

No, I mean the theme songs describe her personality.

She tried waffles back in her twoleg nest, but she has no idea what to call them. And yes, I have permission from Aurora to use the picture. I PM'ed her before I made this post.
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
♫ℓσvє αη∂ cσσкιєѕ♥
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue1/1Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue100/100Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:21 pm

Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan 2664407287 Very Happy
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue4/5Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Left_bar_bleue90/100Hazelpaw - Apprentice of SombreClan Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down