Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight

5 posters

Go down

Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:15 pm

So I recently made a character named Shiningheart who is Silverlight's sister. She's a queen with three kits so I need rpers for them.

Name: Birchkit
Description:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.](Has a resemblance to Silverlight)
Personality: Up to the adopter

Name: Stormkit
Description:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Emberkit Taken by ANGELHEART
Description:
Extra: She's the runt of the litter

EDIT: I decided that TempestClan needed another active tom and since I've done this on other site I thought why not this one? Goldenflight is Silverlight and Shiningheart's brother.

Name: Goldenflight
Description:
These are my kitties! Very Happy

Last edited by Silverlight on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty Re: Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight

Post by Angelheart Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Can I be Emberkit?
Angelheart
Angelheart
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Left_bar_bleue1/1Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Left_bar_bleue100/100Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty Re: Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:58 am

Kits like EmberKit are possible but extremely rare if I recall correctly. :)I'm 90% positive it is due to a mutation and is non-hereditary.

But, I just googled it and discovered cats like this have two sets of DNA on their face - one per side which results in the even line of coloration. From what my search told me, there's only been a few cats in the world like this "How does a cat end up looking like that? Leslie Lyons, a professor at the University of California, Davis, who studies the genetics of domestic cats said she's never seen a cat exactly like Venus. "She is extremely, extremely rare," Lyons said."  

A feline chimera is a cat whose cells contain two types of DNA, caused when two embryos fuse together.

Among cats, "chimeras are really not all that rare," Lyons said. In fact, most male tortoiseshell cats are chimeras. The distinctively mottled orange and black coat is a sign that the cat has an extra X chromosome.

But female cats, said Lyons, already have two X chromosomes so they can sport that coat without the extra X. That means Venus is not necessarily a chimera. <-- Therefore making her not very common.

Hmm.. Sorry, but, because of how rare it is - I'm going to have to ask you to change Ember's appearance. Smile

I don't think ginger/red really go together..Unless she's a tabby then she could be a tabby with gingery/red markings.

Here, try this; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Left_bar_bleue4/5Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Left_bar_bleue90/100Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:33 am

Although, that's a beautiful cat. <3
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Left_bar_bleue4/7Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Left_bar_bleue89/100Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:59 am

Suree iss. Smile
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Left_bar_bleue1/1Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Left_bar_bleue98/100Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:32 am

Okay. Sorry, I didn't know much about cats. how about this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:57 pm

I am a little confused with the family.

Silver is a silver tabby.

Shining is white and red and bred with a black tom creating one calico kit and two tabbies?

Golden is ginger which would mean his parents are either ginger or have ginger in them.

What are the parents like?
Silver and Shining's parents could be maybe tabby and maybe calico? Calico - dusty gingery/red with white and black. You can't get male calico's if I remember correctly. Perhaps Silver and Shining's parents are.. A silver tabby and a ginger tabby? And maybe Shining's mate had calico in his family which passed the genes onto EmberKit. :3 Or Silver and Shining could have a silver tabby parent and a calico momma. It's up to you. But yeah. Sorry, I'm just trying to cover all the different appearances and ensure it is all possible. xD At the moment, I'm confused and so I'm writing it all down so you know and I know. xDD

-

I am maaybee considering RPing Goldeny, too. But, his names reminds me of this female Golden I knew. xDD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Left_bar_bleue4/5Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Left_bar_bleue90/100Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Jas is just unwilling to let go of masculinity. xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Left_bar_bleue4/7Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Left_bar_bleue89/100Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:45 pm

Aurora wrote:Jas is just unwilling to let go of masculinity. xD
HAHAHA. xD
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Left_bar_bleue2/5Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Left_bar_bleue97/100Shiningheart's kits and Goldenflight Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:35 pm

1) xD
2) I don't know much about cat appearances and since you seem to I'll just say, uhm...yes?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Okay, sorry. xD I have waay to much time on my hands, clearly, huh? O_O
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down