Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.

4 posters

Go down

Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Empty Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:02 am

I also apologize for the god-modding in posts, but, Jason said it's fine.. So, here I go. xD

PebbleStorm, the stone grey medicine cat stepped up to speak. Her blotched white paws - almost appearing as though she had dipped them in milk, shuffled nervously. She wasn't usually nervous when speaking to the clan, but, this was different. She was about to take on an apprentice, her first apprentice. "Cats of SombreClan, as you know, I will not be around forever. So, it is time I take on an apprentice to mentor and teach the way of the medicine cat. I have chosen a cat who has demonstrated a great deal of intelligence and interest in becoming a medicine cat and is someone I feel will serve the clan well. Your next medicine cat apprentice will be DuskPaw." PebbleStorm's yellow eyes shifted among the cats in the crowd; so many cats, all staring up at her, listening to her every word. HowlingStar then spoke, his voice familiar and reassuring in PebbleStorm's ears. "DuskPaw, do you accept the post of apprentice to PebbleStorm?" The apprentice who had been chosen, DuskPaw nodded - agreeing to be PebbleStorm's apprentice. "Then," said PebbleStorm, "At half-moon, you will travel to the moonstone to be accepted by StarClan." She slowly curled her tail around her paws, excitement entwined with worry filled her at the thought of mentoring an apprentice. She tilt her head to the side, her eyes on HowlingStar. "The best wishes of SombreClan go with you," the leader said, finishing the ceremony.

I'll post the moonstone one at the moonstone. :3

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Empty Re: Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.

Post by Battle Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:55 am

The warrior bowed his head, "Congratulations, DuskPaw."
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Left_bar_bleue2/5Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Left_bar_bleue100/100Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:53 am

The she-cat grinned, pleased, as she watched.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Left_bar_bleue4/7Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Left_bar_bleue89/100Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:46 am

The leader grinned at DuskPaw and PebbleStorm. "You will be a fine mentor," he said to PebbleStorm before trotting away to his den.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Left_bar_bleue4/5Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Left_bar_bleue90/100Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:03 am

"Congratulations," she bowed her head.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Left_bar_bleue2/5Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Left_bar_bleue97/100Pebble Takes on an Apprentice.  Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down