Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan

4 posters

Go down

Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Empty Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:01 am

Name: Pantherleap
Nickname(s): Hwyvar, Panther
Previous Name(s): Guenhwyvar (Gwen-hwih-ver), Pantherpaw
Future Name(s): ???
Clan & Rank: Warrior of TempestClan
Pelt Colors, Patterns, Details & Eye Hue: Pantherleap looks like, well, a panther. He's a lithe, well-muscled, large-statured black tom cat with burning amber eyes, and powerful hind legs. He has long claws and short fangs. (All of my characters have this, sorry, I know it's repetitive! D:) He has slightly long whiskers, strong pads, and sleek, but sometimes spiky, glossy fur.
Persona (Traits): Confident, determined, funny, sometimes calm, a tiny bit flirty, strong, caring, kind, clever, outgoing.
RP Style: Pantherleap leaped from rock to rock on the grassy landscape, practicing his balance. He stumbled and faceplanted into the dirt. He let out a grunt, and heaved himself up again. He wiped the dirt off of his face with his paw, and shook his fur to get the dust out. "Guess I have to practice more with that." He meowed, sighing. He caught sight of a mouse slightly far away, and immediately went into a silent stalk. He looked like a shadow among the other shadows, the only other part being his glowing amber eyes. He got close to the mouse, but not too close. He saw a twig nearby, and worriedly glanced in front of him to see if there was any other ones. Thankfully, the path seemed clear. He wiggled his torso a little, and leaped, his muscles rippling in the sunlight. He pounced in the right spot, but his weight was off. He ended up smushing the mouse under his heavy weight, but it was still barely alive. He got off of it, and held a paw over it to hold it down. He nipped it's neck, and grasped it in his jaws. He glanced at the flock of birds that had taken flight at the sound of his immense growl as he pounced on his prey, just like a panther. He padded back to camp, and then set the mouse in the freshkill pile. He sat down by a shady spot, and began to groom. After he was done, he laid down to rest a little, but not sleep. "Pantherleap, you're on the sunhigh patrol!" He heard a cat call from afar. "Coming." He meowed, and walked over.
Pictures/Theme Songs/Whatever: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Extra(s): CRAZY JASON/FLYING SEALS! Very Happy

Last edited by Ember on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Empty Re: Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan

Post by Duckshine Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:27 am

Yaayy ! TC warrior! Smile
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Left_bar_bleue1/5Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Left_bar_bleue90/100Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Empty Re: Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Yep! XD

I figured "Well I have a TC Med cat app, so many SC members + a med cat app, then in VC I only have Froststream." So I figured "Why not be a warrior in TC too?" And I haven't played a male yet besides temporary Mask. Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:53 pm

JOIN TC YES :DD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Left_bar_bleue4/7Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Left_bar_bleue89/100Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:54 pm

XD I make one character for TC and everyones like "OMG ITS A TC WARRIOR YES JOIN US YAY! :DDDD"

Lawl. Welp, I'm just waiting for Howlybum to approve me. xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:55 pm

GO TC
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Left_bar_bleue6/6Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Left_bar_bleue81/100Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:04 am

Sorry. Today has been a crazy day. But, yess, go TC!

Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan 2664407287
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Left_bar_bleue4/5Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Left_bar_bleue90/100Pantherleap - Warrior of TempestClan Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down