Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graal another wolf...oh and Feral a cat :P

2 posters

Go down

Graal another wolf...oh and Feral a cat :P Empty Graal another wolf...oh and Feral a cat :P

Post by Feralclaw Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:54 am

Name:Graal
Clan/pack:no no i stay lone wolf XD
Apperance:White as snow and green eyes

Name:Feral (Far-all is how its pronounced)
Apperance: White with Dark grey splotches that help with hiding in the snow, Blue eyes
Clan:Rouge Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by Burnfoot on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : why not knock them both out at once eh?)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Graal another wolf...oh and Feral a cat :P Left_bar_bleue12/13Graal another wolf...oh and Feral a cat :P Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Graal another wolf...oh and Feral a cat :P Left_bar_bleue55/100Graal another wolf...oh and Feral a cat :P Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Graal another wolf...oh and Feral a cat :P Empty Re: Graal another wolf...oh and Feral a cat :P

Post by HowlingStar Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:06 am

Graal another wolf...oh and Feral a cat :P 2664407287
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Graal another wolf...oh and Feral a cat :P Left_bar_bleue4/5Graal another wolf...oh and Feral a cat :P Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Graal another wolf...oh and Feral a cat :P Left_bar_bleue90/100Graal another wolf...oh and Feral a cat :P Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down