Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pines - Hunting

+20
Resolute
Elsa
Alpha Okami
Braveheart2003
Nightmare
Duckshine
Flare
Feralclaw
Aurora
SilverStripe
Lois
Battle
Leafheart
ChipmunkStar
SnakeHiss
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
*Firefly*
Gumdrop
HowlingStar
24 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty Re: The pines - Hunting

Post by Talon Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:24 pm

The cat watched a as the other cat jumped rowan tensed his muscles and flew into the air with a mighty leap, bringing the bird down with ease and finess. He smiles and looks up at owlflight with a nod of his head-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue6/6The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:35 pm

Froststream looked around, flicking the tip of her tail slowly, gazing to the left as she heard a tiny rustle of little pawsteps on the forest floor. She lifted her head and stared at ResoluteStep and ChipmunkStar. "Should I catch it, or do you want to?" She questioned, her voice soft and quiet as her small pink nose pointed over to the white thrush. The bird fluttered its wings, pecking at something that was in the undergrowth.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:51 am

A bouncy fluffy ragdoll bounced past. "HI EVERYONE!" She squealed, her eyes wild. "Anyone see Preyjaw?" She tilt her head then brushed her muzzle against Chipmunkstar in greeting. "Hi! Haven't seen you in awhile!"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5/5The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue43/100The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:58 am

Froststream watched the thrush fly away into the darkness of the tall tree leaves upward. She glanced to CreekStorm, but it seemed like no unfriendliness or frustration clouded her bright green-blue gaze. She smiled sweetly at the seemingly always hyper ragdoll she-cat. "Hello!" She said warmly, gently pawing at the bright pink nose of the cat in a playful greeting.

OOC: Looks like it's just you and me online. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:41 pm

The deputy formed a smile as he sighted Creekstorm, "Hey!" He exclaimed to her. The stormy hued tom then flicked an ear, his eyes drifting to Chipmunkstar and Froststream.

Oh wow.. xD hahahaha. Nice. Razz
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5/5The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue60/100The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:55 pm

A wry smile flickers on thd edge of her muzzle, rolling her eyes slightly. However, her pale green eyes were beaming with obvious warmth. "Hey, you," she said, a small burst of joyful laughter escaping ChipmunkStar. Her pale green eyes shifted slightly to ResoluteStep.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue6/6The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue81/100The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:33 pm

Froststream gazed at ResoluteStep, then ChipmunkStar, with a happy sparkle in her eyes. She smiled at the obvious friendship between ChipmunkStar and CreekStorm and whisked her grayish tail in the air. Her strangely unkempt fur was not groomed perfectly like it usually was, and instead was ruffly and messy, the wind blowing it easily. "We were just about to hunt. Would you like to join us, CreekStorm?" The friendly she-cat mewed to the ragdoll cat with a cheerful, ecstatic tone as her eyes coruscated with bliss.

OOC: For some reason I really like the word "Coruscate" right now. Razz

Yep. It comes from "Looks like it's just you, me, and the loading screen." XD
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:47 am

"Come on, Creekstorm," the deputy urged with a warm smile. The stormy colored tom flicked his tail out to Froststream and then to ChipmunkStar, a playful smile on his expression.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue60/100The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:18 am

Froststream giggled at both the storm-gray tom and the ragdoll she-cat as she was urged to hunt with them. She brought a paw up as she laughed, and then poked CreekStorm with it as she gave a mock sad stare at her.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:40 am

ChipmunkStar pauses and quickly poked Resolute on the side, hard, before turning her body to another direction, pretending she didnt do it. "That was typical of yoy to scare off the thrush," she said, though more amused than mad.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue81/100The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:50 pm

"Yes, indeed. What's wrong with you?" She teased. Froststream laughed as she said it, not able to take it seriously.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:57 am

The tom gave a loud chuckle, his golden eyes were warm as they rest on the ragdolll. "Maybe CreekStorm doesn't like thrushes," he said, with a warm smile to her.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:12 am

"Perhaps.." She said with a hearty purr, her tail flicking contently. Her bright eyes seemed to glow, making her ruffled silver and gray tabby fur seem sharpened.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Chipmunkstar rose on her paws, flicking them all a warm smile, "Have fun," she meowed. "I'll be going for now." A gentle purr bubbles in ger throat.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:40 pm

"You sure?" Froststream asked, her sweet tone and coruscating gaze directed at her friend. "We'll miss 'ya." She mewed, and raised her right paw, then lightly hit ChipmunkStar's ear in a playful manner. "I'll see you later, then?" She meowed with a warm smile.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:11 pm

CreekStorm let out a wail, "ChipmunkStar! You should stay! I'll hunt, I'll come hunting!" The ragdoll said, quickly, her icy blue eyes flickering brightly in the sunshine.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue43/100The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:22 pm

FallenSnow was padding by, looking for prey, her bright white pelt standing out brilliantly against the dirt. She looked over to the others and the corner of her mouth turned up in a grin. She crouched down as she saw a bird and began towards it.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue95/100The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:48 pm

Froststream giggled at the she-cats words, and her blue-green gaze drifted to the trees beyond, and she immediately caught sight of the snowy white she-cat. She smiled at her in friendly, silent greeting; making sure not to disturb FallenSnow's prey. Her eyes moved back to her friends, and she let out a hearty mrrow of amusement.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Chipmunkstar paused, then made a big, dramatic sigh. "I GUESS I'll have to hunt wih you," she teased her best friend, bumping into her with a playful manner. "I love new-leaf," she meowed softly to herself.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:29 pm

"Me too." Froststream meowed, surprisingly hearing the mew. "The blossoms are starting to bloom!" She said, her ears and head pointing toward a pretty red-pink flower that was slightly opened, it's petals wet with fresh morning dew. "If only that chilly breeze stopped for once!" She said, her smooth, sweet voice erupting in a laugh. Her left paw, with a claw casually unsheathed, picked at the dark, lively green grass lightly.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:11 pm

The white she caught caught the prey with some difficulty, as it caugh sight of her bright white pelt and started to dart off. She snapped it up in the last minute, quickly nipping it. "I don't know, I kind of like it," The she cat meowed twitching her white whiskers. "Its refreshing." She covered dirt over the prey and looked over to them with eyes that, indeed, looked refreshed.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue95/100The pines - Hunting - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:37 am

"Yeah. It's beautiful too, is it not?" She said, and tilted her head up to the sky to look at the bright blue sky with a few puffy white clouds. Dew was on the grass and flowers, and everything seemed revitalized.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11