Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval

+6
Lois
MiseryCloud
ChipmunkStar
HowlingStar
Feralclaw
Zephyr
10 posters

Go down

Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:20 am

Name: Ripplemist
Description of character appearance: Fluffy white and dark brown she-cat, soft and inviting hazel eyes
Mate, if any: None
Kit(s), if any: None
Preferred clan, if any: Tempestclan, Sombreclan
Preferred rank: Warrior
RP Style: *Ripplemist lay in the warriors den, her stomach growled as she thought of how leafbare would come, she decided to hunt, she got up from her soft nest and padded out of the den*
Extra(s): Is very good at hunting
----------------------------------------
My Cat(s)/Wolf(s) I Play On GBMP
Ripplemist: Fluffy white and brown she-cat, soft and inviting hazel eyes

Last edited by Ripplemist on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Dustclan isn't an option anymore)
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue2/5Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue100/100Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Hmm, what is this?

Back to top Go down

Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty Re: Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval

Post by Feralclaw Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:31 am

no dust clan, only tempestclan,valiant clan, and sombreclan sombreclan is a temp banned from people joining it though
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue12/13Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue55/100Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty Re: Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:34 am

I realised that mistake, thanks for also making it clear though. Also forgot to put CRAZY JASON at the end of my registration. Yeah don't ask, it's a long story.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ripplemist: Fluffy white and dark brown she-cat, soft and inviting hazel eyes

Last edited by Ripplemist on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I misspelled "put".)
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue2/5Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue100/100Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:35 am

Extra(s): Loves drawing on trees with claws

Uh, no. This seems like it's bordering realism for me. I don't like it. Razz Sorry, you'll need to remove it.
Also, what clan do you want to join? Smile
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue4/5Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue90/100Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:41 am

I would to join Sombreclan. Also I guess I'll remove my extras part. Maybe I'll change it or leave it blank.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Ripplemist on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:13 am

SombreClan is on a temporary band at the moment. And, you would have to type out a RP sample :3
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue6/6Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue81/100Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:42 am

You'll need to select another clan, so, either TempestClan or ValiantClan.

Please also just add a brief Roleplay sample so we can see just how you RP and then we can accept you. Smile
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue5/5Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue43/100Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:19 am

Ok, I'll try, what kind of example though? Also ok, since the temporary ban I guess Tempestclan.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Ripplemist on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Just a simple text so we can see how you RP and if there is anything you need to tweak. Also, like what the others have said, SombreClan is not excepting members for a while, so you can either join one of the other two or have your cat  stay as a loner until your allowed to join. And so you know for next time, if you need to teak anything, such as adding Crazy Jason at the bottom, click the edit button at the top of your post, although you might of worked that out already!

GrouseWarmth.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue1/1Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:50 pm

If you join TempestClan, you can be friends with meee! Lol Razz One of my characters is SlyPaw, of TempestClan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:16 pm

YUSHHH! TEMPESTCLAN! :3
Welcome to the forum! I'm Aurora. I'm a bit ecstatic every time someone joins TC xD I roleplay its leader, Copperstar.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue4/7Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue89/100Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Thanks for being so welcoming and friendly. But if I don't get accepted yet then, well let's just say it might be a long time till I'm accepted I guess.

Last edited by Ripplemist on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:42 pm

It shouldn't be too long until Jason (HowlingStar), Serpent, MiseryCloud or Aiyana is on to accept you. Smile
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue1/5Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue90/100Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:47 pm

I sure hope so, you seem nice. Do you wanna be friends if I do happen to join Tempestclan?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------                        
My Wolf(s)/Cat(s) I Play On GBMP
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval 2664407287

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!! Very Happy
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue1/1Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue98/100Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Thanks for the warm welcoming, also when will my character be accepted? I really wanna start RPing.
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:37 pm

My CouragePaw In Tempteast Clan Very Happy She's Friendly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Ok, hi there. :)I hope to be able to talk to you when I get accepted as a warrior here on GBMP. So yeah, hope to see you in camp. (If I'm accepted)

Last edited by Ripplemist on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Don't Worry Of Course You'll Be I Also RP Wolves And Other Cats You Can See In My Signature
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:54 pm

I hope they accept me soon. It would be nice to finally get to RP here. I hope one of them accepts me, have you been accepted?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Yeah I have 5 Charries Accepted cx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:05 pm

You lucky duckling I would be lucky to have even one character accepted. Hehe, you seem very nice. Wanna be friends?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Of Course!! Very Happy Well Just Wait Untill Howly Gets On Or A Mod And I'll Accept You Quickly :3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Ok, I just can't wait to RP like I said before. Heh, ok I'll wait but I may have a heart attack if I get accepted.Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval 2327760263
----------------------------------------

Last edited by Ripplemist on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Well Get Ready For It xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:19 pm

Aiyana wrote:Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval 2664407287

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!! Very Happy
I'm pretty sure this means she approved you, maybez
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Left_bar_bleue6/6Ripplemist---Still awaiting approval Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Regretful- Why did I turn him down?

http://www.girlsgogames.com , www.yepi.com, and any website incl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:20 pm

That's True I Think Your In Then
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Yay! But that means all this waiting for nothing. Oh well. lol! 
---------------------------
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Yeah cause I think Howly is the only one that can move it to the accepted/approved characters topic
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Lol Well Go On About And post xD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:25 pm

So, do either of you have a Tempestclan warrior? If so wanna hang out in the warriors den together? Wink 
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Nope Sorry Only A Apprentice Why Not Go To The Chat At The Bottom
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Do either of you have a Tempestclan warrior though? I really wanna talk with you guys in Tempestclan camp. Do you?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Well wanna chat in the camp clearing then?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Oh, I have a warrior named Lillysplash
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:29 pm

I have a warrior named Lionfang
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Cool, so do you guys wanna talk together in Tempestclan Camp?
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Sure Meet You At Camp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:36 pm

I'll meet you in the clan clearing. Razz 
Zephyr
Zephyr
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Alrighty
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down