Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Border

+9
Nezous
Dawnfeather
Raven
ChipmunkStar
Alphess Aiyana
Alue
Fenris
HowlingStar
Alpha Okami
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Border - Page 2 Empty Re: The Border

Post by Raven Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Marrok seen Aiyana the alphess step out of the shadows. he bowed his head before watching the two converse with one another.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/6The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Shanook bowed his head to the Alphess, out of respect, his ears pricked; listening eager for the Alphess's reply.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:41 am

The Alphess smiled, amused at the lone wolf's eager response. She glanced across to Shanook then back to Russet. The snow colored wolf gave a small nod, "You are welcome to join my pack. My pack, however, will require your full loyalty and I assure you, once you join my pack..If you betray us or leave us, we will not let it be something that you will forget with ease." She spoke sharply, like icy water. But, despite her harsh tone, she smiled, her golden eyes were filled with a warm heartfelt glow. "What do you wish your rank to be, Russet?"
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue98/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:19 am

Marrok purked up when Russet would join them. She was the first wolf he talk-talked to. So he got up readying himself to go.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:35 pm

She smiled in delight, she was finally going to be accepted into a pack and she was no doubt going to hold her up most loyalty within the pack, her eyes flickered happily as she dipped her head, "Thank you Alphess Aiyanna for allowing me into your home and I will try to devot my loyalty to his pack and try not to disappiont you" she flicked her tail happily, "I wish for my rank to be a Scout" her eyes beamed she crossed the border onto Washki, her new home inhaling the scent as snow sprinkled her fur. she looked over to Marrok and smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnfeather Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:43 pm

Fira walked near the border. She didn't care if she crossed it but she wasn't looking for a fight today. All she wanted was some rest.
Dawnfeather
Dawnfeather
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:26 pm

Fenris padded down to the border casually. He looked over at Fira, eyes cool but dull. "Watch where you're putting your paws- you are close to the border there. It wouldn't be good if you were to cross it." He barked coolly, his black pelt remained flat.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:25 am

Cole wakes up from sleeping in a log. He climbs out and shakes his fur of any debris. He hears voices coming from the distance and walks towards them. He stops when he sees a few wolves. Cole doesn't say anything but waits til he is noticed.
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:37 am

Sandalio a pitch black she wolf with a grey tint when the sun hits. Her green eyes cooly made her way down the border as she spotted the rouge, she drew closer to where he was her ear perked, "who are you?" she said smoothly her eyes licked on him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:41 am

Cole looks at the she-wolf and says in a bored tone, "My name is Cole." He stands there waiting for an answer.
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:44 am

She heard his name her ear flickering, "Nice to meet you Cole" she said bluntly, "I am Sandalio Washaki scout" she stated rather proudly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:47 am

"Well it's nice to meet you. Now if you would move please. I'm looking for someone" Cole says in a mix between calm and rushed tone
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:49 am

Her fur bristled slightly, "Move? you wish to cross borders?" she spat coldly her eyes narrowing, and sat down a smirk on her muzzle, "I do what I please" she curled her tail
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:53 am

"i did not come this far to not cross the border. I absolutely need to" He said in and calm tone with a little bit of sadness in his eyes.
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:55 am

"You cannot cross" she lashed her tail eyeing him, "If you wish to speak with the Alphess and Alpha then you need to stay here but you cannot pass I will be forced to attack since you are after all.." she paused, " a rouge" she raised her muzzle high
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nezous Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:58 am

He let out a low growl, turned around, and layed under a tree wait for an alpha or alphaess to come by. All the while grumbling to himself.
Nezous
Nezous
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:00 am

She stood up smirking lightly as she watched the troubled wolf, shrugging she turned around and started to leave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Dynamo searched the border of the Pack, no fully aware of the threat they posed. But then agan, the power they had... He shook his head and looked out across the border. Observing closer, he noticed a femme near the border too. Curiosity and excitement peaking, he padded up to the female. Keeping his guard up, Dynamo stepped out of the bushes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Sandalio was patrolling the border her ear flickering as she looked over to the wolf approaching her. Her muscles tensed looking at the brute her green pale eyes narrowing, "Who are you?" she asked in a blunt tone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Dynamo answered, wary of his chances if he made the wrong decision. "I am Dynamo, who are you?" He sat down, the snowy weather not bothering him with his overcoat of colors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:06 pm

She listened to him speak her ear flickering she then decided to sit down and wait, "Well it's nice to meet you.." she paused, "I am Sandalio scout of Washaki" he perked her ear
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Dynamo dipped his head to Sandalio. His excitement peaked when he heard where she came from. "Is there any chance I could... join... your pack?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:19 pm

She stood up hearing his words her head perked up, "You want to join.?" she asked, "Well I must bring the Alpha and Alphess you need to ask them" she said softly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Fenris prowled out of the bushes, overhearing a bit of the conversation. The robust Beta blinked at Dynamo, curiosity flickering in his eyes. "Why do you want to join?" He asked gently.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:02 am

Ketsujin walked along the boarder of the Washuki pack lands. He was very tired but stayed strong. He had sniffed wolves and came in this direction. He hoped he would find a pack but didnt want to anger the pack. He took a chance and howled. once he stopped he waited for a reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:05 am

You already applied and were accepted into the pack. :3 So, you didn't need to do the border post. If you wanted to do the border post, you should of applied for "Lone-Wolf, but soon to join Washaki as a (insert rank)". :3
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:30 am

I applied as a Lone Wolf MiseryCloud...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:05 pm

Misery was talking to Ketsujin, not you, Ecpliseshine.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:07 am

Marrok came to the borders scent wolves but some of his pack so he ignored it and continued to patrol.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:37 am

Fenris brushed past the bushes, and made his way to the borderline. The Beta's amber eyes drifted across pack territory, checking to make sure who would possibly see him cross. I got permission from the Alphas... I shouldn't need to hide this. He thought to himself. Determined now, the male finally pushed off of the ground. Boldly running over the borderline and into lone-wolf territory; he vanished into the uncharted territory with a blink of an eye.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Fang trotted very slowly, knowing that it was quite a long walk there. Noticing some other wolves nearby, he didn't want to disturb their conversations or presence. If he so did, then he would get himself into a whole lot of trouble. Walking along, he found a grassy patch to sit himself down in. Watching the other wolves with his green eyes in the far distance, he relaxed himself for a while.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Shinoma trotted over to her friend again. It had been a little while since she had seen him, but she and him were good friends. The femme trotted over to the grass and plopped down upon the grass. "Hello," she spoke, giving a small smile.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Happy, calm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Turning his head, Fang saw that Shinoma had followed him to the end of the Washaki territory. He didn't really expect her to follow, but was very greatful anyhow. "Hello again my good friend, Shinoma. How are you today? I'm glad you followed me here. Didn't expect to see ya there". He chuckled softly to himself as he waited for a reply.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:38 pm

she gave a small chuckle as well, "Yeah, it is good to see you as well my friend. What are you doing here?" Shinoma asked as she tilted her head slightly.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:46 pm

Fang gave a small smile. "I wanted to get deeper into the territory, ya know... And I also said to myself that I needed some time to get outside and work out a little. Deciding, I came here to enjoy the beautiful scenery. Gosh... I just hope that I don't get caught here. The last thing I want is for myself to get in trouble...". Fang felt a little worried. But he tried not to show it. Giving a deep breath, he waited for a reply.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:51 pm

"Hey, I'm here too, if you get in trouble I would be getting in trouble too," She grinned and nudged her friend in a caring way. She looked out at the scenery and smiled.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Fang had to give a laugh. "Yeah. That will be true. Which... In that case, it is". He rolled on his belly and allowed the warm sunshine to spread across him, making him feel more and more relaxed. His tail layed on the ground and curled around him. The longer he stayed in this position, the deeper he would relax.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:06 pm

She gave a small chuckle and laid upon her back, wrapping her tail around her side and she closed her eyes to help keep herself relaxed and warm.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Fang looked over at his friend, Shinoma, and noticed that she was doing the same thing as well. Giving a deep breath in, and letting it out slowly, he began to say in a relaxed tone of voice, "This is deeply relaxing". He could hear the birds chirping and bugs buzzing around. It was a very peaceful afternoon.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:23 pm

She smiled and nodded, "Yes, it is vey peaceful," she spoke out keeping the smile upon her face. "Though, I do think rain is very relaxing too."
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Fang opened one eye when he heard Shinoma mention about rain being relaxing. Going deeper into that very thought, he imagined and envisioned what the sound of rain on many surfaces sounded like. Rain was one of the most relaxing things to listen to. Fang had to agree. "Yes. Rain is relaxing too. You're right. ...Heh... And all those times when I thought rain was bad... But nope. It's relaxing to listen to. I remember a couple of years back when I was just a pup and it was raining outside, I could hear the rain pitter-pattering on the top of the den. It was so relaxing in fact, that it dragged me into one of those daydream states. A light trance... I knew that rain was quite soothing then. But as the years past, I thought it was bad and made the days worse then ever. But... Since you reminded me of the relaxation that rain brings us to help us take our stresses and tension away, I'm going to think of tha pitter-patter that the rain brings on surfaces that seem that way now". Smiling, he continued to drift off to that memory.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:34 pm

She smiled and began to drift off to sleep as she smiled continuously and couldn't help but think of the rain as well.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:18 pm

"This... wouldn't be my first pick for a nap. You never know when something will sneak up on you." Beta Fenris barked with a hint of amusement, after he had silently crept back onto pack territory more than a few tail lengths away. The large male watched the two wolves quizzically through his deep amber hues, smirking down at them as he approached from behind them; making it appear as if he came from camp. [i]It appears that the pack has become a little soft in my absence... hrm..[/i] He pondered, but hid it well.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:43 pm

The white lupin troted onto her side of the border and awaited for Marya to follow.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marya Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:50 pm

-She followed cautiously, but stick to Nova's side, looking around, her tail curling around her stomach as it grumbled loudly, her ears went back as she blushed from embarssment-
Marya
Marya
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Friends... Please..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:57 pm

Chuckling did she look back at the other fea, "Your pretty hungry? I can't see a wolf hungry, Come on lets run the rest of the way." She dashed off.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marya Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:15 am

"Yes.. i feel like im starving, but i can hold" -She stated, but dashed after her-
Marya
Marya
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Friends... Please..

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:11 am

Adanya briskly padded through, her eyes warm in content. She flicked an ear and sniffed the air.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2