Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Berrystripe & Ravenpaw

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Berrystripe & Ravenpaw - Page 2 Empty Re: Berrystripe & Ravenpaw

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:18 am

Berrystripe thought for a long moment before she nodded her head to Ravenpaw and took some of the hare, slowly eating it before she stood up again... she was thinking of what she was going to teach Ravenpaw next.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:13 pm

Finishing her fill did the sleek midnight apprentice look up at her beloved mentor. "What now?" She asked before grooming herself.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Berrystripe & Ravenpaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/6Berrystripe & Ravenpaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Berrystripe & Ravenpaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Berrystripe & Ravenpaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:17 am

Berrystripe licked her lips before standing up, stretching she looked over at Ravenpaw. "How about some more battle moves..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:54 pm

"Okay!" The young apprentice got up waiting for her instructions.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Berrystripe & Ravenpaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/6Berrystripe & Ravenpaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Berrystripe & Ravenpaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Berrystripe & Ravenpaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Berrystripe thought for a moment before smiling at Ravenpaw. "Play dead." One might think that Berrystripe was being rude or something like that, but the purpose of the move was to make your opponent believe you were done fighting, possibly even dead. Berrystripe attempted to knock Ravenpaw down into being pinned.

"When your opponent pins you down, stop struggling, allow your opponent to believe you are done fighting or possibly dead and when they ease off, use all your weight to knock them off." She paused before looking at Ravenpaw. "It will confuse your opponent and even give you a chance to attack them twice because they are to busy thinking about what had just happened."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Ravenpaw looked berwindled when her mentor told her to play dead. She didn't get it and was to bussy thinking about the concept as her mentor pinned her. The obsidian instandtly struggled but fell limp as Berrystripe explained it. Waiting for the warrior to ease off did she look up to face the other.

(OCC: I give you permission to play for me. If you like pin me, stuff like that to help you teach.)
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:03 pm

(Okay thanks.)

Berrystripe looked at Ravenpaw as she played dead and eased up, almost worried that Ravenpaw had been pushed to hard, but also thinking it was possible she was just to good at playing dead.... she waited, hoping that Ravenpaw would surprise her by using the move that she taught.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:13 pm

The midnight black she waited a few more minuts as she laied still nothing moveing, not even her cheasted rised and fell. Feeling the slight relax of the warrior ontop of her did she tense and shift most of her power to her legs. Finding the soft spot on her mentor did she push hard and shifted the power to her front paws to unstable the spotted cat on top. Attempting to unbalence her mentor did she now push with front and back paws and push off.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:43 pm

Berrystripe was pushed off, confused at what happened for a few seconds as she searched for her apprentice. A small smile formed on her face as she was proud of Ravenpaw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Ravenpaw got up and shook out her dusted fur. "Did I do it?" She asked with a chip high voice.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:53 pm

"Yes, you did it perfectly." Berrystripe answered Ravenpaw, thinking to herself of when Ravenpaw would be made into a warrior.

(Did you find out when she'll be made a warrior?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:36 pm

(No, chippy said.... I forgot. But asked on two of my characters. I don't want to sound like a bugger about it so i let it go but you can ask.)

Ravenpaw grined widly as she heard she did it right. She felt like she was unstopable, "What next?" The black apprentice asked.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:41 pm

(I think it should be soon, I am not the apprentice it would be weird for me to ask but hopefully it's soon...)

Berrystripe took in a breath and looked at Ravenpaw who wanted to do more training. Truth be told they had been both working very hard and she felt the need to have another break. "Why don't you see if you can track down some prey." She answered finally, thoughts lurking in her mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:33 pm

(I PMed her and she was meaning to do it, her computer broke so we will have to wait.)

Ravenpaw nodded but sensed something about her mentor, "Whats wrong? You look... stuck or lost." She meowed as she walked closer and sat down.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:42 pm

(Oh okay.)

Berrystripe looked up at Ravenpaw, "Just thinking over a few things...." She paused before adding, "I taught you all I know, it shouldn't be long before your made a warrior." She smiled at Ravenpaw, taking in a deep breath.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2