Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Announcement: New leaader

4 posters

Go down

Clan Announcement: New leaader Empty Clan Announcement: New leaader

Post by Flare Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:59 pm

A stormy gray she leaped onto the boulder and looked upon the clan, her emrald eyes glinting in the sun. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the high-boulder for a clan meeting," She yowled down to the camp. Her long, fluffy, gray tail was curled around her paws and she flicked a long, gray ear. "As some of you might know, our leader CopperStar has recently fallen and hurt himself, aquiring a crippled paw that has been keeping him from completing his duties. He has decided to retire his rank as a leader and his lives were revoked. He shall now be known by his old name, CopperClaw," The she paused and gazed around, her green eyes taking in everything. "And as some of you might be wondering about, for a while now, a great and courageous warrior has disappeared. HeatFlow has not been able to be found for a while now, and is missing from camp." She closed her eyes for a moment, but opened them again. "And since this is so, I, WhisperingBreeze of TempestClan, will step up in place of leader and guide our clan. I am going tonight to the moonstone to recieve my nine lives." She stood up, her eyes suddenly filled with a determination and bravery. "And despite the slight mishaps that tempestClan has recently endured, we will continue forward. We will make it through LeafBare, and TempestClan shall thrive!" She meowed loudly, triumphant roar in her meow. She nodded strongly and dipped her head as she finished.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Clan Announcement: New leaader Left_bar_bleue6/6Clan Announcement: New leaader Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Clan Announcement: New leaader Left_bar_bleue95/100Clan Announcement: New leaader Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Clan Announcement: New leaader Empty Re: Clan Announcement: New leaader

Post by Nightmare Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Aspenleaf watched the new leader with bright eyes, a warm smile stretching across his white muzzle, "You will be a great leader, Whisperingbreeze."
Nightmare
Nightmare

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Clan Announcement: New leaader Left_bar_bleue3/5Clan Announcement: New leaader Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
Clan Announcement: New leaader Left_bar_bleue92/100Clan Announcement: New leaader Empty_bar_bleue  (92/100)
Character Mood:: Curious but nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Sandcloud's tail drooped when Whisperingbreeze mentioned her missing mate, but she was glad there was a new leader. "You'll be a great leader!" She mewled to the new leader.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Clan Announcement: New leaader Left_bar_bleue7/7Clan Announcement: New leaader Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Clan Announcement: New leaader Left_bar_bleue100/100Clan Announcement: New leaader Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:35 pm

"Thank you," She purred to her clanmates and flicked a gray ear. "I hope so,"
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Clan Announcement: New leaader Left_bar_bleue6/6Clan Announcement: New leaader Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Clan Announcement: New leaader Left_bar_bleue95/100Clan Announcement: New leaader Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:47 am

Tears began to well up in Shadefeather's eyes at the thought of the crippled leader. She bowed her head down low, trying to avoid the others seeing. She quickly brushed her tears away with her paws then smiled to Whisperingbreeze, "Copperclaw will be proud," she said, softly. The patchy warrior was happy for the new leader, but, couldn't help but feel depressed at the thought of Copperclaw.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Clan Announcement: New leaader Left_bar_bleue1/5Clan Announcement: New leaader Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Clan Announcement: New leaader Left_bar_bleue90/100Clan Announcement: New leaader Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:07 pm

The leader brushed her pelt against ShadeFeather and gave her a comforting smile. "I wish he could continue his leadership as well..." The grey furred leader meowed, studying the she's expression, assuming that is what caused her sadness. She gave a shaky breath, but continued to smile. "And frankly, I am a bit nervous, myself... About filling his position... I don't know if I will be able to follow up to what he did so well..." She paused "But we shall keep moving forward, and we will make it through this LeafBare... Metephorically and literally,"
The she cat bumped Shade and stepped back and smiled, giving a slight chuckle.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:19 am

Shadefeather gave her a small smile and nodded. "You will be a great leader," she said. "You're right, CopperStar was an amazing leader and he has large pawsteps to be filled, but, if you were not up to the rank, then StarClan would not have made it be."
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Clan Announcement: New leaader Left_bar_bleue1/5Clan Announcement: New leaader Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Clan Announcement: New leaader Left_bar_bleue90/100Clan Announcement: New leaader Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down