Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp Entrance (CLOSED)

+18
Duckshine
Raven
SnakeHiss
WingedFlight
Flare
Lois
CunningBreath
Braveheart2003
Battle
Alpha Okami
Aurora
*Firefly*
Alue
Alphess Aiyana
ChipmunkStar
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
HowlingStar
22 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Camp Entrance (CLOSED)

Post by Pigeon Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:48 pm

PigeonFeather couldn't help but smile at the news, she was pleased. "They'll be wonderful warriors, MiseryCloud," she said, nuzzling her best friend. "And I'll be here for you, always." She gazed down to her brother, tears in her eyes. "He would of been glad to hear the news if you had told him. But, I am sure he is in StarClan now, looking down on us."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:02 am

HowlingStar padded in, slowly. He dropped down beside the fallen warriors and sat, for a few moments, his head still spinning. "I need to see PebbleStorm," he said, softly. "Once more of us gather," he said, "We will begin the vigil for the death of our fallen warriors and share tongues. Close family members and friends, apprentices and mentors shall gather around the bodies of their loved ones." He said.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:25 am

The tom slowly, cautiously padded in, his eyes widening at what he saw. 'What happened?' He thought, lost.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: Lonely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:59 pm

- Bit late but oh well...

Grouse places Marigold down, helping Proudeh. The green eyed she-looks around and quickly spies CunningBreath, nuzzling her new friend. "It was awful.. The wolves, they attacked, we fought and Marigold, Eel and Jay where killed." She mews quickly, starting to feel dizzy.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Chestnutpool bit back a wail as she buried her nose into Marigoldflame's fur, longing once more for the faint rising and falling of her flank.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue4/7The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue89/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:08 pm

PebbleStorm entered and set down her supply of herbs. "HowlingStar," she said as she approached him. "You and I need to speak first, then, I will tend to the others wounds," she kindly pressed her nose into his body then began to examine him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:13 pm

The leader was hesitant but agreed and stepped away from the others, padding a reasonably good distant away. "While I was fighting," he said, his tone dropped to a mere whisper. "I lost a life," he said, flattening his silver ears. "I still feel tired and exhausted. But, otherwise unharmed, healed. M-Maybe I am just in shock," he muttered, his head shaking. "You need to focus on the wounded warriors and then you can come back to me," he said, glancing back the fallen cats and his clan-mates.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue4/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:19 pm

She nodded, "I felt that that is what happened," she said, eying him. The medicine cat briskly walked over to her supply of herbs then returned with some poppy seeds. She slipped them across to the leader, offering a smile. "Take these. They'll help you get some rest, soothe your shock and help you sleep. We are all tired. It has been a long few sunrises," she said. She gave him a nuzzle then padded back to the others. "Who needs their wounds checked?" She spoke, loudly, her eyes scanning the cats in the camp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:22 pm

HowlingStar lapped up the seeds, gratefully, then padded over to the others. "Those who are injured are to get their wounds checked," he said, "Then, we will sit a vigil for our brave and fallen warriors of SombreClan."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:04 pm

MorningFlower got up and dipped her head. Why must we have to loose any at all?...
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue95/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:43 am

The deputy padded in, her head bowed sadly. "It is a shame to have lost this much," she said, "But, they fought bravely and we won our territory back as a result."
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:00 am

He stared, seemingly unseeingly at Marigold's lifeless body, mindlessly pressing his side to Grouse's to keep her from falling after, after noticing her dizzy spell, though his green eyes burned with a dangerous rage hidden deep within his scarred body, but he quickly controlled his rage and continued to support  Grouse.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:34 am

She smiles weakly, "Thank you." Mews the she-cat, tearing her eyes away from Marigolds body.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:39 am

HonestyNight gazed at the warriors: None he knew well, but, he had known of them. He sat down, bowing his head in a sign of respect for the warriors. "May they hunt in StarClan this night," he said.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue98/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:19 am

MiseryCloud gave a slight nod and lay her head on EelHeart's body.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Chestnut watched Cunningbreath through teary eyes, moving to the side so he could have room to sit vigil. "You alright?" Her quiet meow came out as a raspy croak, as she struggled to maintain her emotions. "It's... Really hard. Losing so many clanmates..." She trailed off, unable to hold his gaze. "Especially your best friend."
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue4/7The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue89/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:57 pm

HAHA. Cunning would never admit that secretly he is best friends with Mari xDDD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:02 pm

(Hey, that means both Chestnut and Cunning. xD)
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Pffttt, at least NutterWutters woud admit it. Might xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:16 pm

(Of course she would, I mean they're literally best friends though xD)
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Trueeee. xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Ashfur sits down and looks sadly around the camp, a bit happy we won the territory back, but sad we lost some warriors in the process.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:05 pm

HowlingStar bowed his head in respect, "Let the Vigil begin." The silver-tabby eyed each of the warriors and sighed. "Those cats closest to the fallen warriors may share tongues with their past friends, mentors, siblings, mate." The leader sat down opposite the three warriors, his silver ears pinned back.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:43 pm

MiseryCloud began to groom her past mate, her pink tongue running along his shaggy pelt. She closed her eyes, slowly, pain in her vibrant green eyes.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5/5The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue43/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:02 pm

IcyPaw peered in, her sleek white fur groomef recently. "We will never forget them," she meows quietly, flattening her ears. The new medicine cat apprentice glanced around for Pebble.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:13 pm

PigeonFeather felt miserable, the deaths of the warriors had caused her so much grief. She pressed her nose gently to MarigoldFlame's pelt. "You were an amazing friend," she whispered, her ears flat. She cast her eyes across to JayFeather, licking her pelt then drifted over to EelHeart. She lay her fluffy brownish head on him and began to lick his bloodstained pelt.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Chestnutpool sat beside them, rasping her tongue over their fur, smoothing out their weary appearance as a result of battle. Her eyes, shadowed by grief, had a seemingly dreamy overlay. A wavering smile found its way into he repression as she pressed her nose into their fur, lamenting the good times they spent together.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:52 am

She glances at Cunning, smiling weakly, "Please excuse me..." She mews, before settling down next to Marigold, sharing tongues with her one last time."
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:55 am

He nodded weakly in response to Chesnut's question and to Grouse, unable to speak as he continued to stare at the lifeless body of one of his best friends.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:54 pm

HowlingStar cast his gaze across to CunningBreath; a curious yet troubled feeling pulling at his mind. He wanted to say something, but, left it. HowlingStar flattened his ears and licked the pelt of JayFeather, slowly.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:55 pm

IcyPaw padded to HowlingStar, bowing her head slightly. "They were brave, brave warriors." She said, softly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Chestnutpool smiled sadly, her fur barely brushing against his side. "You could get to know more clanmates, you know. There are more of us than you" could imagine. And we're always here for each other.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:02 pm

IcyPaw trots up to CunningBreath, her pale blue eyes flickered with brief concern. "Did you have your wounds taken care of?" She said.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:06 pm

The thick furred tom slowly trotted in, his confident gaze slightly withdrawn.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:17 pm

(Since we have no elders..We'll do this differently.. xD And sorry about rushing the vigil, it's just, we'll be here for days otherwise xD. The wolf fight topic has been closed, but, the main river one is still open.)

The leader stayed awake, through the night, his eyes on the three fallen warriors. His head bowed with respect. As the sun came up the leader rose to his paws. "ChestnutPool, GrouseWarmth, CunningBreath. I want you three to take the bodies down to the River and bury our loved ones."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:53 pm

The queen hesitantly lifted her head off EelHeart, her ears pinned back.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:59 pm

The young white apprentice padded up to MieryCloud, her pale blue eyes fixed on hers, her eyes gentle. She whispers, "Do you want to get sone rest?" She gently touched her nose to the queen‘s ear.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:13 pm

HonestyNight hung back, away from the others. He gave a slight nod to HowlingStar once he had given the orders and watched the others with interest.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue98/100The Camp Entrance (CLOSED) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:43 pm

MiseryCloud took a few steps back and shook her head, slowly. "I will be okay," she said, softly.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:56 pm

"Okay," she said gently, bowing her head. "Tell me if you need anything. Prey, fresh moss - anything."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:13 pm

LightningGrowl padded through. He saw the bodies of the warriors and felt slightly sympathetic. He quickly gave a grumble and trudged to the medicine cat den. Don't show any weakness!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:23 pm

ProudFire gave his old friend, MarigoldFlame, one last nuzzle before he stepped to the side of her body.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:56 am

He shrugged at Chestnut, before nodding at HowlingStar and then turning to look at Chestnut again, deciding he would tell her about something later. "Come on." He grunted to her. "Let's... get this over with." He stared at the ground, waiting for her.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:01 am

The pale brown deputy nodded, as if she were giving consent for her brother to be buried. She closed her eyes, then opened them, slightly smiling. "Rest well, my brave brother," she whispered.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:17 am

Grouse trots over to EelHeart, picking his up carefully with a sorrowful glance at Misery. "It's time for you to sat good bye one last time..." She mews, eyes downcast.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:57 am

Chestnutpool nodded without a word, eyes downcast as she brushed her muzzle against their shoulders. "You were all wonderful warriors." A strange, faraway smile filled her expression as she heaved Marigoldflame onto her shoulder, starting for the camp entrance.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:59 am

The lean she-cats gaze wavers to Marigolds limp body, confusion clouding her eyes. Oh StarClan... Why Marigold?!?!"
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:06 pm

The leader's eyes were masked, he was pained to see his deceased warriors.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:15 pm

The tom heaved JayFeather over his shoulder with a grunt, following them.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedFlight Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:28 pm

FleckMist watched the deceased cats be carried out of camp, never knowing them, but always remembering them.
WingedFlight
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next