Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.

3 posters

Go down

Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.  Empty Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.

Post by Flare Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:07 pm

WhisperingStar bounded up onto the high boulder and yowled down into the camp. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the high boulder for a clan meeting," She flicked her fluffy tail, that seemed strangely ruffled, but she tried to not show anything in her eyes. "Cats of TempestClan, today is a great day, for we have a new apprentice. " The grey leader flicked her tail to Thorn. "Thorn, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as ThornPaw. I hope you will learn with diligence and determination.  
"ShadeFeather, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from your former mentor, and you have shown yourself to be a good friend and a strong, determined warrior. You will be the mentor of ThornPaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to him." The leader gave a smiled down to ShadeFeather and dipped her head.

The leader quickly wiped the smile off of her face to a blank expression. "Now to move on to a more serious matter. Recent weather has caused mass flooding in our territory." She paused to study her clan. "No TempestClan cat is to go to to the Thin Stream, until the flood drains out for measures of safety. Hopefully our territory will go back to normal soon, and the torrential rain ceases," The leader dipped her head. "Thank you," She meowed.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.  Left_bar_bleue6/6Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.  Left_bar_bleue95/100Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.  Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.  Empty Re: Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.

Post by Duckshine Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:17 am

Shadefeather bowed her head at the news of her own apprentice. Finally, my first apprentice..! I can't wait, she smiled, pride in her green eyes.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.  Left_bar_bleue1/5Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.  Left_bar_bleue90/100Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.  Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.  Empty Re: Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.

Post by Smokeclaw and Thornpaw Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:59 pm

Thienpaw smiles and says"finnly I get a mentor to teach me the way of the warrior code." He get up and touch nose with his new mentor and says" shadefeathger what can you teach me first o maybe so battle tranning.
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Smokeclaw and Thornpaw
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.  Left_bar_bleue3/20Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/20)
Health Bar:
Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.  Left_bar_bleue100/100Clan Announcement: Apprentice Ceremony and News.  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down