Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

+19
Elsa
WingedFlight
Battle
Resolute
Alpha Okami
Feralclaw
Duckshine
SnakeHiss
MiseryCloud
Aurora
Alphess Aiyana
Flare
Lois
Leafheart
HowlingStar
Pigeon
ChipmunkStar
Gumdrop
Nightmare
23 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty Re: Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:10 pm

The deputy managed a sad yet content smile. "SnakeHiss and SandCloud are in the medicine cat den. J-JayFeather.. She.. She has not returned yet." (She's offline) The pale brown deputy's smile faded, sadness flickered in her eyes. "We got to the River, HowlingStar..And there were wolves. Wolves were on our territory. They chased us and we ran back here. There were so many. On our clan territory, our home," she flattened one ear, her voice shaky.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue2/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue97/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:11 pm

She pads out of the den, flicking her tail.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue81/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:16 pm

The silver-tabby felt as though he had lost his balance. His ears pinned back. Wolves.. JayFeather..My clan.. The prophecy.. Was this what StarClan meant? The leader sat down beside her and began to lick her forehead for reassurance. "Pigeon," he said, "Don't panic. You are a brave young she-cat, an excellent deputy, but with much to learn. JayFeather will be fine. If she is not back soon, I will arrange for some warriors to search for her. As for our home and the wolves..These are matters which we will need to discuss with NightmareStar and CopperStar. SombreClan alone will not be able to fend off the wolves." He gently nudged her with his nose, "Go to the medicine cat den and get checked over. Then, come back and we will find the other leaders to discuss our plan of action." The leader stepped to the side, "And don't panic. You need to remain calm, clear-headed when these situations occur," he flashed her a warm smile then glanced out to the camp. His head lowered slightly, troubled by the issues.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue4/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:18 pm

She flattened an ear, smiling slightly. "You're right," she said, slowly, "I'm sorry for getting so worked up..It was just scary and difficult to see." She leaned against him, content to have him there. "Thank you," she said before dashing towards the medicine cat den.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue2/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue97/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:19 pm

ChipmunkFire stepped foward. "If you would like to talk, I suggest the medicine cat den." She meowed quietly,
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue81/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:20 pm

HowlingStar glanced across to Pigeon and slightly shook his head. "It is understandable," he said in reply. The tabby frowned slightly, concern in his golden yellow eyes. His head tilt in the direction of ChipmunkFire. He nodded then got to his paws and silently went to the medicine cat den.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue4/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Chippy followe him, frowning.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:30 pm

(Ey, Heatflow's patrollio! Let's go. o.o The moor!!! O'mon!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:04 am

(Misery hasn't been on, but, I think Burn has.)

HonestyPaw padded into the camp, having missed the drama.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue98/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:15 am

The she-cat observed from afar then padded towards the Warriors den.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:32 am

PatientStorm padded through.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/1Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue98/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:06 pm

The leader glanced around, a sense of worry glistening in his golden eyes. Where is JayFeather.. The leader padded out of the ValiantClan in attempt to search for his clan-mate.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedFlight Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:08 pm

WingedKit heard the conversation and bubbled her way up to the SombreClan leader. "Wolves? Are they scary? We've got to go teach them a lesson for stealing your territory!" The brown and orange kit tugged at the leaders hind leg, willing him to move.
WingedFlight
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/1Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Mumble stumbled in clumsily, his vibrant eyes dulling as he gazed at the frantic camp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:46 pm

(Sorry, but, it's not possible for WingedKit to have heard that conversation. Not even HowlingStar heard it. It was between the cats in the camp and at the time, Winged didn't exist. It was just.. Chip, Nightmare, Snake, Pigeon and Sandy.)
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedFlight Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:59 pm

(Oops pretend that wasn't there. xD sorry)
WingedFlight
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:18 pm

Heatflow sped in but paused for a moment. "Is Sandcloud here...??!?" he mewled quickly.

Last edited by Maplekit on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Sandcloud padded out of the warrior's den. "I'm right here Heatflow." She mewled, still kind of tired.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue7/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:22 pm

"Okay." Heatflow mewed and licked his chest fur. "There... there's something I want to tell you." he finished.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:24 pm

"What is it?" Sandcloud asked, padding over to him. Her sand colored fur was a little ruffled from her slumber. Her brown eyes were full of energy to know that he's ok.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue7/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:29 pm

"It's really important." he mewed. "And..." Heatflow hesitated. "Well..." Heatflow had no idea how to put it. "You do realize..." he hesitated once more. "..th-that... I..." Heatflow met Sandcloud's eyes before continuing. "I fell in love...?" he finished his question nervously and licked down his chest fur.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:31 pm

"I... I have too Heatflow." She mewled quietly. Her brown eyes brightened up as she said it. He feels the same way?!?! Sandcloud thought excitedly.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:34 pm

"Then..." Heatflow mewed nervously. "...Will you do me the honer of becoming my mate and have my kits...?" he finished as he licked his chest fur down some more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:50 pm

"Of course I'll be your mate Heatflow!" The ginger warrior purred, her light brown eyes as bright as they could be.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:03 pm

PigeonFeather wearily padded out of the medicine cat den. She sighted HowlingStar and widened her eyes in fear. Without warning, she dashed out of the camp.

She re-entered not too long after, smiling with content. "She's safe," she said, delight in her eyes.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:17 pm

Heatflow pricked his ears as his eyes glittered with happiness. "Then we shall go to the warriors' den... as mates..." he proudly mewed. Heatflow then trotted to the warriors den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:20 pm

Sandcloud trotted beside him, her heart filled with happiness. I can't believe he's my mate now! The she-cat was overly happy, there wasn't even a word to describe it.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:31 pm

SnakeHiss glanced across at PigeonFeather, lowering his head shyly. He slipped into the shadows.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Stalkery Snakey. xDD

Pigeon frowned, feeling as though she was being watched. She shrugged and padded to the medicine cat den.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:43 pm

JayFeather looked around limping she couldn't stand the thick wide thorn it was buried to the hilt she flopped down looking around /I'm safe, we're all safe.... for now/ she sighed in relief
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Pigeon dashed to Jay's side and gently nuzzled her. "You need to get checked over," she said, examining the she-cat.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:52 pm

"Jayfeather!" Sandcloud mewled, "I'm glad you're back!"
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:55 pm

She nodded and stood up "alright I will" her gaze fixed on SandCloud "hey" she smiled weakly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:59 pm

"You ok?" The ginger warrior asked, her heart still light from becoming mates with Heatflow.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:09 pm

Yawning, Mumble glanced around, befuddled at all that was happening.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:49 pm

The ValiantClan warrior charged into the camp. "HI EVERYONE! TempestClan territory had nothing," she meowed simply, innocence gleamed in her olive green eyes. "Time to play! Er.. I mean hunt," she grinned then bounded haphazardly off to the Stream.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue43/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:06 pm

She laughed lightly, shaking her head then bounds off.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Copperstar blinked at the warrior, amusement bubbling in his chest yet the suspense of the situation pushing all of that away.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue4/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue89/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:32 am

A large brawny tom padded past, his whiskers twitching.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:02 am

GrouseWarmth trots into camp, her eyes clouded.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedFlight Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:02 am

WingedKit pranced across the clearing to GrouseWarmth, wanting to play. She leaped onto the warriors back and sat on her head. Green eyes glittering with triumph.
WingedFlight
WingedFlight
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:27 am

Chestnutpool watched her friend in amusement, gaze drifting down to the small kit.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue4/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue89/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:42 pm

She nodded, "Yes thank you, just a thorn" She lifted her paw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:07 pm

"That's good, a thorn isn't really big." Sandcloud mewled.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:12 pm

"Of course not, but it should get out since it hurt" She smiled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:24 pm

"Yea..." Sandcloud mewled.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:50 pm

HowlingStar briskly strolled through.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:08 am

CreekStorm galopped in.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue43/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:18 am

The large silver-tabby yowled, "To war!" He howled, "Fight those wolves! Do not let them take your territory! If we do not stop them now, it could be TempestClan or ValiantClan next!" The leader charged out of Camp.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:28 am

Copperstar followed closely, broad head held high as he yowled his own command. "Tempestclan warriors, we are preparing for battle against the wolves! Eliminate them from Sombreclan territory at all costs!" He dashed towards the entrance, heavy paws drumming against the ground.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next