Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

+19
Elsa
WingedFlight
Battle
Resolute
Alpha Okami
Feralclaw
Duckshine
SnakeHiss
MiseryCloud
Aurora
Alphess Aiyana
Flare
Lois
Leafheart
HowlingStar
Pigeon
ChipmunkStar
Gumdrop
Nightmare
23 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty Re: Camp Clearing - CLOSED.

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:28 am

ChipmunkFire turned to her clan. "Have no mercy!" She meowed loudly. "Do your best, I trust you all." She dipped her head and pads out.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue81/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:57 am

MiseryCloud marched after HowlingStar and the others.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue43/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:39 am

The deputy followed MiseryCloud.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue2/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue97/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:08 am

GrouseWarmth races into camp, dragging MarigoldFlame with her, "HELP!" The she-cat yowls, racing to the med den.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Location : Hum.. You know.. Just hangin' around... Outside your house ;)

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/1Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored - Wanting to go explore the territory with her brother

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:12 am

Mari is like..,dead. O.o D:

Mari hanged limply in her jaws, her flank brushing the ground, her green eyes dull and lifeless.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue6/6Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue81/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:16 am

Is she gonna die? O.o The she-cat races out of the med den and to MarigoldFlames side.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/1Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:23 am

Yeeeppp. She is dead by now. She had a huge wound across her throat and shoulder o.o
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:27 am

D: "Mari!" The warrior yowls, nuzzling one of her best friends, "You can't die?! What about when we go hunting? You, me, Proudy, Nutters and Piggy?!" She mews pleading you. "We need you!"

The she-cat sighs, before laying down next the her friend, realising that she had almost gone, "Goodbye Marigold... Don't ever forget us.." She mews, distraught as she lays next the the body, the tip of her nose touching Marigold's cheek.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:36 am

FLamingShadow, a caf will joi, SC though. I plan her on being best friends with all of them xD

MarigoldFlame stirred, vaguely, "I...wont." she choked out the words. "I will miss....you giys...so much. Tell them good..,,bye for me. Go...help them. They need....you more than me." She whispers faintly before her head felled, limp. Her eyes were completely lifeless as she took her lasf breath.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:43 am

Grouse yowls, tears trickling do her cheek. "I will avenge your death, and tell them everything. You will never be forgotten.." She mews, licking her friends cheek one last time, before racing off back to the battle.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:57 am

The black she-cat limped in, her mate being dragged behind her. She released him in the camp and dropped down beside him, tears trickled down her cheek. The taste of blood in her mouth. "EelHeart," she whispered, "EelHeart.." She lay her head on him and whimpered.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue43/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:58 am

-Poor dead Eely. o.o
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue2/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue97/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:05 am

She buried her head into his blood covered fur and closed her eyes. "You will hunt in StarClan and I will too, once I join you," she whispered. "I will always love you..Cats never saw the compassion, love and kindness in you that I could see." She turned her head over, her tears trickled onto him. "You fought with bravery, EelHeart. You died with honor." She slowly sat up and flattened her fluffy black ears.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:10 am

ProudFire came running in, his eyes widened in horror and pain as he took in the two familiar warriors. "EelHeart, MarigoldFlame.." He gave each warrior a gentle lick on the head then bowed his head. "May you walk the grounds of StarClan in peace. You both fought bravely for SombreClan and your courage will not go dismissed," he turned to Grouse and Misery and then dashed out of the camp. The warrior determined to fight to revenge the death of his two clan-mates.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:08 pm

(Omg, I missed a lot...)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue7/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Mumble was bowing his head whilst Proud spoke, green gaze rounded with sadness for the fallen warriors. He lifted his head afterward, gazing around the camp sadly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:52 pm

HowlingStar enters with JayFeather, he drags her beside the other three SC warriors and bows his head, giving them a form of respect. "We will mourn your deaths back home, after the battle. For now, your bodies are to stay here, where they are safe. My brave, brave warriors," he muttered, pained by having lost so much. He blinked, hard and turned, heading back towards the battle grounds.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue4/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Sandcloud padded into camp, scratches laced across her pelt. She bowed her head as she passed the four warriors, one of which she knew. She stayed to the side, waiting for others who needed healing more go before her. All her injuries were basic, the scratches mid-depth.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue7/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:20 pm

NightPaw padded into the camp clearing, his eyes wide with fear. "W-what happened?"
Elsa
Elsa
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue2/2Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue70/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Character Mood:: As if.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Chestnutpool entered the camp, eyes clouded with pain as she limped into the clearing. Upon entering, however, she let out a screech of horror. "Marigoldflame!" She yelped, forcing her paws to carry her over to her best friend's cold body. The warrior peeled her eyes away from the figure and took in the other limp bundles of fur next to Marigoldflame. "N-No..." She whispered, tears threatening to spill down her cheeks.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue4/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue89/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:22 pm

"Wolf battle..." Sandcloud mewled, stepping from the shadows. She was rather scratched up, but she was fine.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:42 pm

RavenWind came through, having agreed to care for those at Camp. He nuzzled each of the deceased warriors then decided to sit by the bodies, his head bowed in respect.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue4/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue90/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Sandcloud gazed at Eelheart and Miserycloud, then the other three fallen warriors. "Jayfeather..." She mewled quietly. "Marigoldflame..." The she-cat named each of the fallen cats, her head bowed.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:31 pm

The SombreClan medicine dashed into the Camp, herbs stuffed in her mouth to help if needed. She stopped and dropped the herbs to the ground. "MarigoldFlame, EelHeart, JayFeather," she said the three names softly and gave each a gentle lick.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:44 pm

She leaned against the medicine cat for support, tears still in her eyes. "They all fought so well," she said, weakly. She was covered in scratches, a few gashes and bruises, but, nothing too serious. "He's gone," she whispered.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:46 pm

PebbleStorm nodded and gave MiseryCloud a gentle lick. "They did," she said. "How are you?" She meowed, her eyes running along the cat's pelt.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/5Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:48 pm

MiseryCloud hesitated, but, took her eyes off her mate then to PebbleStorm. "May we speak?" She asked as she got up and pointed to the edge of the camp. She limped towards the spot, slightly, but majorly, but enough to notice.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:50 pm

"Of course." The medicine cat warmly nodded. She got up and followed MiseryCloud, scooping up her herbs on the way. She sat down in the spot and placed her herbs down. "What is it you wish to speak to me about?"
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:52 pm

"You see.." Her tone trailed off, "A few sunrises ago..I started to feel sick. Not bad prey sick, but, sick. I thought it was the over-crowdedness of the camp, you know, getting at me? But, I don't think it was..I think I am expecting EelHeart's kits." She flattened her ears, glancing in his direction. "It hurts so much because..I know, if I am right, he'll never meet his kits. I was going to see you this sunrise, but..The battle just happened to quickly." Tears began to slide down her cheeks, her eyes on PebbleStorm.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:58 pm

PebbleStorm felt sympathy for the she-cat and gave her a gentle nuzzle. "A she-cat always knows," she replied then glanced across to her fallen mate. "Let me check your temperature," she said as she lowered her nose to the she-cat's paw-pads. She lifted up her head and examined the she-cat's stomach by gently rolling her nose across the surface, she then stepped back and gave a slight nod. "Congratulations," she said, softly. "Don't worry, MiseryCloud," she licked her cheek. "You will not be alone, you have the whole of SombreClan. And, PigeonFeather. She will be these kits Kin, too, for EelHeart was her brother."
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:00 pm

MiseryCloud continued to sob, her ears flat. She leaned against PebbleStorm and slightly nodded.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:06 pm

"No more fighting for you," she said, gently. The medicine cat then reached down and grabbed the herbs she had with her. She chewed up the Goldenrod, into a fine poultice then spread it into the she-cats wounds. She then nudged some thyme leaves towards her. "Chew on those leaves, they'll help ease your distress. You should also get some rest. We'll share tongues with our warriors once the battle has come to an end," she said, giving a small smile.
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:08 pm

She obeyed, licking up the leaves and chewing them. They tasted strong, a different taste in her mouth. She nuzzled PebbleStorm then glanced longingly across to EelHeart's body. "I need to stay here with him," she said, stubbornly, her eyes on her dead mate.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:09 pm

Sandcloud sat on the other side of the clearing, her scratches burning slightly, but she knew other warriors would need help more than her. She was fine, a bit banged up though.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckshine Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:10 pm

She nodded, understanding the cat's pain. She gave her a smile then padded over towards SandCloud. "Hello," she said, "I'm PebbleStorm, medicine cat of SombreClan. Have your wounds been checked?"
Duckshine
Duckshine
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:15 pm

"Hello. I'm a warrior of Tempestclan, and no, they haven't." Sandcloud mewled, giving her scratches a few licks. (Would've used Leafy, but it's annoying to heal myself...)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stars and Skies Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:02 am

ADMINISTRATIVE COMMENT-

The ground shakes and rumbles angrily. An earthquake shaking the earth beneath the warriors. Trees shake, their branches cracking off loudly and falling to the ground with a huge thud.
The Stars and Skies
The Stars and Skies
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:38 am

MiseryCloud crouched to the ground, terrified. The she-cat cuddling against her fallen mate, her ears flat. What's going on!

CreekStorm ran around, yowling. "AGHH!! THE GROUND IS MOVING!" She flopped herself down on the ground. O.O
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:04 pm

Sandcloud shot out of her spot when the ground shook, terrified. Her eyes were wide as she clung to the shaking ground. What's going on!?!?!  she thought.

Leafheart barreled out of her den when the ground began to shake. Her black and white fur stood on end. "This is crazy..." She muttered to herself. She padded to the other medicine cats, trying to keep in place.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lois Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:53 pm

GrouseWarmth races into camp, ReflectionPaw in her jaw. The tawny/fawn she-cat lays the apprentice down near PebbleStorm, "She is hurt." The she cat mews hastily, before racing to MarigoldFlames side, gently laying down next to her.
Lois
Lois
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:44 pm

ReflectionPaw squeaked her thanks toward GrouseWarmth, glad she hasn't been left alone by the river. She managed to mumble, "It's broken...?" before the apprentice passed out.

(Also guys, the nurseys blocked from an earthquake as well so you might want to have a look in there.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:13 pm

(Ok, since I sadly didn't RP in the battle due to business, lets just assume MorningFlower stayed back to help or you know... Whatever xD)
MorningFlower gasped, but stayed back, too shocked to see the injured cats. "I-is there anything I can do?"
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue95/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Copperstar rushed into the clearing, the biting pain in his shoulder numb as he recalled the previous events. "This must have been a message from Starclan. We must not fight anymore." He heaved with every breath, fur ragged and tousled from both the battle and shock. "Cats of Tempestclan, gather around. We need to head back into our own territory soon after every cat gets treated. Who knows what had happened to our territory after the earthquake? We will be leaving the next sunrise, splitting into two groups. One heads back to camp with the more severely injured warriors. The rest will be patrolling the territory to check for any kinds of damage." He finished, the authoritative tone creeping back into his voice as he regained his composure.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue4/7Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue89/100Camp Clearing - CLOSED. - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:20 pm

"ValiantClan!" Her yowl splits into the air, her deep blue eyes gleaming. "I will lead a patrol to our territory, to check everything is the okay. The cats that will join me are SnakeHiss, RavenWind, and StormingWind." She meows clearly, her deep blue eyes resting on Storming, then Raven,then Snake. She dipped her head, her whiskers quivering. "We will leave when we all are here."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Stormingwind dipped his head, moving over to stand beside the deputy.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:41 pm

She dipped her head at the warrior. "Were you hurt in the battle?" She mewed, resting her eyes on him.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Noooozz, not RavenWind. xD

RavenWind gave a small nod.

The SombreClan leader weakly padded in; still exhausted with a splitting headache from having lost a life..His golden eyes widened in shock as he stared down at the deceased SombreClan warriors. "My warriors," he said, his tone firm. "We are to get back to SombreClan territory as soon as possible. We have warriors to heal, tongues to be shared and territories to fix. MiseryCloud, GrouseWarmth and ProudFire you will follow PigeonFeather back to camp with our deceased warriors. Everyone else shall go the long way back to Camp, checking on the territory. If there is anything serious, inform PigeonFeather and I right away." The leader shook his head to the side. "MorningFlower and AshPaw, you two will help me gather up our SombreClan kits and queens and take them back to the Clan."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Stormingwind shook his head slightly. "It's not that bad. Just a few scratches here and there." He managed a secluded smile, "I'll get it checked out soon. How about you?"
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart2003 Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:06 pm

*Dewpaw padded out of the camp entrance to get catmint*
Braveheart2003
Braveheart2003
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Regretful- Why did I turn him down?

http://www.girlsgogames.com , www.yepi.com, and any website incl

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:15 pm

HowlingStar licked his paw then waited for his clan so they could leaaavvee.. xD
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next