Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting! :D

+12
Raven
CunningBreath
SnakeHiss
Alpha Okami
MiseryCloud
Lois
Flare
ChipmunkStar
Pigeon
Aurora
Battle
HowlingStar
16 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Hunting! :D

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:53 am

She glanced around the territory once more, feeling troubled by the lack of cats. She pushed the thought from her mind and pressed on, heading back to Washaki territory.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:34 pm

She strolled through the territory, frowning at the stale scent of wolves. She shook her head and padded back to SombreClan Camp.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:17 pm

PigeonFeather ran through the forest, her brownish colored pelt touching ferns as she hurried past.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:01 pm

The silver-tabby ran through the forest, chasing a rabbit. He moved quick, running after the bouncing brown bundle of fur. He leaped at it and killed it with a swift blow. He grinned in delight then buried it. He sniffed the air again, hoping to return to camp with one more kill. He scented another rabbit then ran after it. Moments later, the silver-tabby returned with a limp brown rabbit in his mouth. He dug up his first kill then trotted to camp with his kills.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:07 pm

IcyPaw brushed past, her pale blue eyes shifting to HowlingStar, gleaming in admiration. "Those are such good catches!" She exclaimed.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:28 pm

Chestnutpool bounded through the forest, leaves littering her coat. She shook them off with a small grin, scenting the air for any prey.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/7Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue89/100Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:36 pm

The leader bowed his head to the apprentice. "Thank you," he meowed.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/5Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:41 pm

She smiles, brightly. "Your welcome!" She said. A cheerful smile across her muzzle. "How did you do that? I'm learning all the herbs in the forest, so, I don't know how to hunt yet." Her eyes scanned the forest floor.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:21 pm

"It is not difficult with a little practice," he said. "Lower your body into a crouch," he said. The silver-tabby lowered into a crouch, his stomach was just above the ground, tail straight out and hovering in the air. "Like this," he said. "Keep your weight on your hind legs, head straight forward and jaws apart." The leader sat up and nodded for the medicine cat apprentice to try it.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Her pale blue eyes widen with admiration. She dropped into a crouch, keeping her weight the best she could at her hind legd. She slowly lifted her head and carefully kept her tail out. She slightly opened her jaws and she turned her head, her eyes on HowlingStar. "Liket his?" She said, her ears pricked.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:28 pm

HonestyNight padded up beside the leader and apprentice, grinning. "She sure learns quickly," he said with a slight grin.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:45 am

MorningFlower bolted through after a squirrel, her pelt blurred with the speed she ran.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:47 am

HonestyNight bounded deeper into the forest.
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue98/100Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:44 am

SnakeHiss stumbled through the forest, his eyes wide with alert. "PigeonFeather?" He meowed, glancing around, curiosity in his green eyes.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:10 am

"What are you doing here?" She boomed loudly. She narrow her eyes. "Why ask for PigeonFeather?" She said, her meow demanding and cool.

BitterShade pad by with a brisk look. "ValiantClan cat," he grunted.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:25 am

MorningFlower was padding through, but stopped when she heard her clanmates voice. She recognized the tom she was looking at... Its SnakeHiss!... Her eyes widened. What is he doing here. He looks like he is in trouble... Then an idea came to her. She looked around, then trotted down to the two warriors, trying to make herself look angry, even though she wasn't.
"SnakeHiss, what are you doing on SombreClan territory?!" Okay, um, try giving him an insult now... "Flea-bitten ValiantClan warriors aren't permitted here." She tried to growl, hoping desperately she sounded convincing.
"FlamingShadow, let me take it from here. I can teach this ignorant tom a lesson. You can report back to your duties. I can take this worthless scrap of fur back to his clan."  She pleaded that the she cat would say yes. Please let this work... Please let this work.. She hoped inwardly. She had successfully made her complexion look angry, and determined, no matter how hard it was.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:31 pm

She huffed, "I think I‘ll stay," she said, coolly to the warrior. Her gaze flickered to SnakeHiss, "Why are you here?"

Difficult Flaming xDD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:39 pm

xDD Nooo
MorningFlower rolled her eyes in exasperation to herself. She got ready to attempt again. "Please, FlamingShadow." The she-cat stepped in front of the other, a slight hint of protection in her stance, though it was hard to tell. "I want to..." Umm.... Prove myself! "I want to prove myself to SombreClan. Please, I need to know I can do this." MorningFlower hoped inwardly and put on her best eager face and pleaded with all of her icy eyes. "Please?..."
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:49 pm

"You alreafy proved yourself. You‘re practically a senior warrior. If it was to prove, ain‘t I suppose to be the one?" She pointed out. "I won't attack him, sheesh. Just asking. Unless you‘re hiding sonethibg?" She narrowed her eyes.

Flamy is naturally suspicious xD
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Mouse Dung. It didn't work. She gave in to the stubborn she-cat, but instead of leaving, stood there and watched what the she would do. She looked at SnakeHiss, willing him to look back at her.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:06 pm

The she fixed on her eyes on SnakeHiss and peered suspiciously at MorningFlower, "You seem...strange." she remarked.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:12 pm

MornignFlower gave a weak smile. "Stragne? Who's strange? If anything I am not strange." She gulped. I don't think you could have picked a worse cat for this...
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:19 pm

She peered at her. "Not strange. You're nervous. Jumpy. Therr‘s something going on."
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:20 pm

HowlingStar leaped out of the shadows, a deep growl formed in his throat. "PigeonFeather is unavailable," spoke the leader, sharply. "Why do you want her? And.. MorningFlower, it seems..You're hiding something..I suggest the truth is spilled now, before this situation becomes messy.." he said, a slight smirk on his face. He recognised the tom, he remembered seeing him in the camp with PigeonFeather and MorningFlower. The leader felt suspicious, his golden eyes on SnakeHiss. I'm not fooling for any more lies.. I won't get played again.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:22 pm

A smirk was on her muzzle, It seems likr I was right. She was hifing something.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:28 pm

(MorningFlower never officially new the SnakeHiss and PigeonFeather were meeting each other, but she has a sense about it and wants to talk to him. That is why she was trying to get alone with him.  Razz)

"Its nothing... I just don't want you to hurt him..." She shuffled her paws, looking away from her leader's golden eyes.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:39 pm

(But, how? xD I mean, I thought you had only posted like 3 messages to Snakey at VC and Morny isn't close with Pigeon. I suppose the "friendlyness" at VC could be somewhat taken like that...Kinda maybe.)

The leader frowned, "I don't believe it," he said, "You were jumpy before I even arrived and even when FlamingShadow stated she would not harm him." The tabby continued to eye the ValiantClan warrior.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:42 pm

FlamingShadow twitched her whiskers, "You know something about him, don't you? That's why you‘re jumpy. You...know something about him that no one is supposed to know, right? That's why you‘re so nervous nd jumpy," she aid, eyeing the se-cat.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:48 pm

(Yeah "3 Because Pigeon and Snakeh were gazing at eachother and Snake was talking kindly to Pigeon, and that means, from what Morning knew, Snakeh had something going on with Pigeon. But it is mostly because she remembered meeting him at the clan and basically does not want him to get in trouble and she was curious why he was there and wanted to ask him and say hi... If that makes sense.  Razz I can change anything if you don't like it.)

The she cat mumbled something and stepped back, still looking at her paws. "Nothing..." she meowed. "I..... Nothing.." She shook her head as she blushed.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:59 pm

"You are hiding sonething," her amber eyes blazed as she stepped foward to the she cat. "Just look at yourself,"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:25 pm

HowlingStar frowned slightly, "Enough lecturing her, FlamingShadow. I will deal with her later." The silver-tabby grumbled, his tail flicking sideways in annoyance. "Now, why are you here, tom?"
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:34 pm

"Sorry," she mutteref, flattening her ears. She had problrms controlling herself sometimes when she get mad. "Sorry," she said again.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:51 pm

The she's eyes widened when HowlingStar spoke. She had thought she was off the hook. Great... Nice going MorningFlower...

Last edited by Flare on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:15 pm

HowlingStar flicked his tail side to side.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:33 am

The mottled tom slightly smiled to MorningFlower; a form of greeting. "I have learned that my loyalties no longer remain to ValiantClan..But, SombreClan. I want to be apart of your clan. Ever since the clans were united, I have felt I belong here more so than in ValiantClan."
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:42 am

MorningFlower's eyes widened. She flicked an ear in curiosity as she gaped at the ValiantClan tom. "Wh-..." MorningFlower shut her mouth quickly, knowing she probably shouldn't speak anymore.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:50 am

The black she cat eyed the tom, suspicously. "Why did you ask for PigeonFeather, then?" She felt a bit wary around the tom, yet, there was vague respect for the tom in her eyes.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:56 pm

The leader never took his eyes off the tom. "You seemed loyal whilst I was there, observing," he said, "Has something challenged your loyalty?" The leader slowly narrowed his golden eyes, not seeming sure if he was liking where this was going.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:33 pm

The mottled tom stared away from the cats then gave a reluctant sigh. "I want to be with my kits..And the she I love," He said. He regretted his words the moment he said them, his head was bowed down. He knew the SombreClan cats would be shocked and that revealing such news would give him no mercy nor respect.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Her fur was fluffed up, no emotions in her eyes. "I takr it thay she cat is PigeonFeather, since you asked for her?" She said quietly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:50 pm

SnakeHiss gravely nodded. "I would do anything for her and would never endanger her, the kits or those she cares for. ValiantClan was good to me but, my loyalty there has been challenged and I no longer feel that is where I am to be."
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:09 am

She glanced at HowlingStar.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:57 am

A light growl scratched at the leader's voice, "You and her both broke the code.." An image of his own mate danced across the back of his eyes as he blinked, ButterflyRain..I broke the code, too. He frowned, but rolled his shoulders back, calmly. "You and her both betrayed your clans by meeting in secret and by becoming mates. Breaking the code is not accepted within my clan and she will be punished once her kits are apprentices. As for you, you may join my clan..Provided you accept my terms of punishment and break off all remaining contact with your ValiantClan peers - for now, at least. Whilst friendship among the clans is not forbidden, I need your trust and for now..I do not have it. Your punishment for breaking the code and defiling a SombreClan cat is that you will be demoted to an apprenticeship rank until I say otherwise. You will sleep in their den and do their duties. Do you still wish to join my clan and accept your punishment or would you rather go back to ValiantClan? The choice is yours."
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:55 pm

MorningFlower gazed at SnakeHiss, hoping he would say yes. She shuffled her paws as if she was the one joining a new clan.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:19 am

ProudFire emerged from the shadows, outraged and angered to hear such news. The brawny ginger cat had to restrain himself. She broke the code to be with him! Him, of all toms.. He took a deep breath and shook his head. The past is the past. She never loved me. It was just a crush. If she's happy, then, that is all that matters. "Would you like me to train him?" The tom cracked a joke, his eyes on HowlingStar. ProudFire then grinned and glanced to SnakeHiss.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:09 am

The mottled warrior stared across to ProudFire and then glanced back to HowlingStar. "I accept all punishments, I just want to be with PigeonFeather and my kits. You will have my loyalty, I assure you. I will make that evident to you."
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:05 am

FlamingShadow lightly touched her nose against Proudy‘s ear. "Are you okay?"
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by CunningBreath Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:41 pm

The tom looked around, confused, before his leafy green eyes landed on SnakeHiss, automatically narrowing as his tail thumped the ground irritably at the unknown tom.
CunningBreath
CunningBreath
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting! :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/5Hunting! :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Lonely.

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:04 am

"Thump, thump." She whispered cheekily.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:39 am

SnakeHiss watched the cats, his green eyes narrowed slightly. He hated being around lots of strangers.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next