Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Maple - [OLD] SC territory.

+10
Flare
CunningBreath
Battle
Lois
Aurora
Alphess Aiyana
ChipmunkStar
MiseryCloud
Pigeon
HowlingStar
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Maple - [OLD] SC territory.

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:40 pm

"Sure. I doubt it. You have a nice relationship woth someone...." she meows teasinglu and lightly laughs, cheekily prodding Pigeon lightly. "HOw are you? Tired?" She asks with a warm smile. She grins and cuffs Proudy and Nutters. "Hey!" She beams.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Maple - [OLD] SC territory.

Post by Aurora Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Oh gosh. Nutters xD

Chestnutpool scoffed and swung her tail around, trying to smack their faces. "Hey, not funny." A laugh bubbled out of her throat.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/7The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue89/100The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:24 am

Rainingstorm chuckled, curling her tail around her fluffy paws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:18 am

ProudFire swiped a large flame-colored paw at ChestnutPool. "Nutters! Nutters!" He chanted. "I like it, it suits you," he said, eying her. The flame-colored tom teasingly chuckled.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:51 am

"Nutty Nutters," she teased, giggling.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/6The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue81/100The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:16 am

The pale brownish colored deputy strolled into the Maple - having crossed the borders from VC and entered by the Maple. She sniffed the air, her paws shifting the weight in delight. It felt good to be back home, where she belonged. She waited for the others to join her.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/5The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:41 am

SnakeHiss followed the pale deputy, scenting SC on her pelt. He glanced around the territory, his eyes widened at the large maple tree. Not bad, he thought to himself. He remained silent, waiting for the she-cat's next instructions. He was glad, thankful, that he had been put on a patrol with PigeonFeather. If only NightmareStar or ChipmunkFire knew the truth.. Knew my feelings..
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:51 am

"Cool how we got placed on the same patrol, don't you think?" She whirled around, facing him, her eyes bright. The pale brown deputy glanced around, sniffing the air. "So, we are searching for water. We will begin here then head towards the River and see if the water around there has cleared up," she said.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue97/100The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:57 am

The ginger warrior of Tempestclan padded behind them. She gazed up at the tall tree and looked back to her paws. I hope we can find water so we can go home... She thought. She carefully searched for water, feeling left out from Pigeonfeather and Snakehiss.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/7The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Staying with the patrol JayFeather looked around her muscles tensed and her ears perked she had her eyes narrowed and looked towards the others
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:30 pm

The ginger warrior fell in beside Jayfeather, "I sure hope we find water here." She mewled to the other she-cat.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/7The Maple - [OLD] SC territory. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:16 am

SnakeHiss sniffed the air, shrugging at the new scents. The water kept his head down as he began to sniff and search for any traces of water. He lingered under the large Maple Tree. He tilt his head up and scanned the tree with interst. He lowered his head then continued to search.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:45 am

PigeonFeather, the pale brownish colored she-cat glanced around the familiar territory. She began to search for any signs of fresh water.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:47 pm

Sneezing slightly JayFeather looked around her ears perked and her eyes wide, she drew closer padding softly on soft paws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:51 pm

Sandcloud sniffed around, look for the smallest trace of water for Sombreclan.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:55 am

"Let's go further towards the River," The pale brown deputy instructed as she approached the River grounds. (POST ZERE AND WATCH OUT FOR LE WULF O.O If they see ya, run, run, run! xD)
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:55 pm

"Ok Pigeonfeather." Sandcloud mewled, padding after her.
(YAY!!!!!!!!!!!)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:20 pm

JayFeather nodded following lose sniffing the air as se slowly made her to the river behind the deputy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:52 pm

SnakeHiss followed briskly after the cats.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4