Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior's Den

+14
Resolute
Feralclaw
Battle
Braveheart2003
Duckshine
Aurora
Pigeon
SnakeHiss
Flare
Leafheart
MiseryCloud
HowlingStar
ChipmunkStar
Gumdrop
18 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty Re: Warrior's Den

Post by Pigeon Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:43 pm

She glanced across to SandCloud. The pale brown colored deputy lay her head down in her nest and tiredly closed her eyes. She was asleep within moments.
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue97/100Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:51 pm

He yawned and fell asleep.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/5Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:10 pm

-Daisyflower padded into her nest blushing she sighed- "T-That Tom I sared prey with C-could I be cCrushing on him?" -she said-
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Sandcloud woke at sunhigh. She looked over at her mate, but he was fast asleep. "Hey Heatflow..." She whispered quietly, seeing if he was awake enough to hear. "Wanna finish hunting?" The ginger she-cat asked, remembering the hunting trip that was cut short.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:59 pm

CreekStorm charged in. She flopped down into a nest and sprawled out. Her paws hitting into DaisyFlower accidentally.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:01 pm

"Heatflow." She mewled in his ear again.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/7Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:09 am

(hawk and lion are brothers) *hawktalon reluctanyly flopped down in a nest* i wanna go home
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:16 am

Heatflow flinched and opened his eyes. "Huh..." he hesitated. "Oh... sure. It was cut short." he mewed as he got to his paws and stretched.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:28 am

"Ok, let's go." Sandcloud wondered if it'd be different to hunt together now that they were mates. She padded off to the Pines, keeping time with Heatflow and NOT dashing ahead this time.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:01 am

She trots in, falling into her nest.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Battle Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:33 am

ProudFire peered in then turned away, deciding to sleep in the Camp rather than in the crowded den.
Battle
Battle
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:52 pm

*silverfeather pads in and lays down in her nest, a daydreamy look in her eyes*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:50 pm

FrostStep padded in, looking around uneasily. He nestled into his nest and glanced around at the other warriors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Heatflow trotted in and leaped into his nest before getting comfy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:11 am

CreekStorm ran in and yowled. "EVERYONE HUSH! CreekStorm wants sleep!" She flopped down into her nest and fell asleep.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/5Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue43/100Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:35 am

Sandcloud's ears flicked. "So do we Creekstorm..." She mewled, flopping down in her own nest.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Heatflow lightly laughed. "Hi, Sandcloud." he mewed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Stormingwind slunk into his nest, flopping down onto the soft moss. He thought about the throbbing pain from some of his scratches but ignored it, deciding to get them checked out later.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/7Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue89/100Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:04 pm

"Hi Heatflow." Sandcloud mewled, her eyes lighting up slightly.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:11 am

ChipmunkFirr stepped in, curling into her nest,
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/6Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/100Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:08 am

The new warrior, CricketShade padded in. He selected a nest near the outside of the den, closest to the entrance and sat down in it. He lifted his black and white paw and licked it before setting down into a ball: ready for sleep.
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:41 pm

Rainwhisker, a silver she-cat walked in and looked around
Feralclaw
Feralclaw
Expert
Expert

Location : I am the madness locked away in your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/13Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/13)
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Character Mood:: Get off of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:51 pm

AcornStep swiftly took big, trotting steps (If that makes sense... big steps... trotting.) into the den. She stopped and started shuffling back out and came back in with a bundle of moss. AcornStep placed it in an empty space and nudged it into the perfect shape. A bit hyper, she leaped into her nest and wiggled to get comfy before falling asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:58 pm

CreekStorm leaped to her paws. "HUNTING TIME!" She yowled as she ran out of the den.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:33 pm

AcornStep flinched out of her sleep from a sudden loud yowl. She caught a glimpse of CreekStorm leaving. Now that I'm awake I should go hunting... AcornStep thought as she stretched to her paws. She then lazily went out to the hunting grounds with a twisted, tired trot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:25 pm

RoaringFire trotted in and practically fell into his nest with exhaustion, sighing. "Oh, StarClan, I love you nest."
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:02 am

AcornStep took a large leap in and landed directly in her nest. Shew wiggled comfy and rose her head before putting it back down and drifted to sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:18 am

Yawning leisurely, the shaggy, stormy grey tom plopped tiredly into his new nest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:42 am

RoaringFire quickly fell asleep, so tired. His sleep was undisturbed for some time, then all of a sudden he jerked and let out a moan. He batted at his ear and was panting heavily as he kicked out with his large paws. He groaned and lashed out at his ear again. "Rill... Rill..." Came a whisper from his mouth. "Beware of Rill..."
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue95/100Warrior's Den - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:30 pm

AcornStep flinches out of her sleep again. She stretched out of her nest and poked RoaringFire with a paw. "Ya mind if ya stop groaning?" she mewed as she poked him a second time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:25 pm

The tom watched with half-opened eyes, shifting after a few moments to face the wall of the den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:39 pm

AcornStep shrugged and went back to her nest, plopped down, wiggled to get comfy, closed one eye and looked at RoaringFire with the other eye. She closed it, and drifted to sleep. Wonder what that dream was about. Glad I can ignore the fact that it made him groan. What was he whispering? she thought. AcornStep's slumber was disturbed my hunger. She got to her paws and her stretching turned into a crawling-like pad. Out to the fresh-kill pile she went and wanted to see if her mouse was still there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:06 pm

RainShine settled in her nest with aching limbs. She closed her eyes hoping sleep would overtake her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:14 pm

RoaringFire began to hyperventilate, breaking out in a sweat. "Rill... Rill... It's coming." He lashed out a paw, this time with unsheathed claws at his ear. He yowled and his amber eyes flashed open as blood started to well at the cut. His breathing was fast and unsteady, eyes wild, he shakily sat up.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:37 pm

Rain's eyes shot open and looked at RoaringFire with urgency. "(Duuuude) Are you okay?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:57 pm

AcornStep padded in and dropped her mouse to the round when she saw RoaringFire. "What the?" she mewed. "Are you... are you okay? What on earth is Rill and why do you keep saying that?" she mewed with a slightly worried tone. That's what he was saying in his sleep. Rill. AcornStep thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:35 pm

A small white and grey warrior padded in with supplies for a nest. She quickly constructed it and fell asleep.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:22 pm

"You might need to see the medicine cat." AcornStep mewed. "It seems you're going crazy... over what ever. And you won't stop saying, "Rill" when I'm trying to sleep." she finished. AcornStep grabbed her mouse in her jaws and padded to her nest to eat it. She chomped on its body and devoured it. She coughed a couple of times, releasing dust from her mouth. "Yikes." she mewled. "Guess I never removed the rest of the dust." AcornStep whispered as she curled up into a fluffy ball. She twitched constantly, her belly aching.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:33 pm

The tom stood from his nest, shambling out of the den. Ragged entered the camp clearing.

Mumble staggered in after the other tom left, smiling timidly at Rain, the only cat he knew.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Rain smiled at Mumble and nodded at Acorn.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Doveheart awoke and padded out of the den, going out tot explore the territory a bit more.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Mumble meowed quietly with a small frown replacing the emerging smile, "Were you injured in the battle? I haven't spoken to you since then - I stayed at camp, so I don't know what happened." His ears flatten nervously as he recalls the ground shaking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Doveheart turned back. "Um, what battle?" THe she-cat asked Mumblestride, not knowing what he is talking about.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:06 pm

AcornStep looked at DoveHeart, out of her sleep already. "I don't know either, but I hear it was with the wolves." she simply mewed. "This stomach ache just woke me up." she complained. "Ergh... ow..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:15 pm

:Oooh, that probably wasn't good." She mewled, looking over at Acornstep.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Rain watched carefully. "You should probably go to the Medicine Cat for Juniper berries."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:02 pm

"I should." AcornStep mewed. "I shouldn't hunt in the dusty areas in that abandoned two-leg nest." she finished, flinching at a pain in her stomach.

HeatFlow twitched awake and realized TempestClan isn't here anymore. "AGH! My Clan is gone... oh... StarClan!" he mewed urgently as he charged out of the warriors den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:14 pm

(Omg, u forgot Heatflow Mapleh?!!?)
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Mumble glanced at the two unfamiliar clanmates, elaborating. "We fought wolves who invaded - Starclan stopped us, though, mid-battle. Or so I have heard."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:36 pm

"Yeah" Rain flicked her tail as she sat up and yawned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next