Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior's Den

+14
Resolute
Feralclaw
Battle
Braveheart2003
Duckshine
Aurora
Pigeon
SnakeHiss
Flare
Leafheart
MiseryCloud
HowlingStar
ChipmunkStar
Gumdrop
18 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty Re: Warrior's Den

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:39 pm

SnowStreak stumbled in, yawning. "I'm so cold and tired!" She said, flopping down in her nest.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/6Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue81/100Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)
Character Mood:: I killed him....What would my clanmates think of me, now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Oooh :3 I should make an awesmome history for her!  Razz 

FallenSnow cocked an eyebrow at Resolute, feeling self-concious. She closed her bright green eyes, but sleep refused to come. She gave an exasperated sigh and picked herself up, eyesing Resolute once more as she padded out of the den to take a walk.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Location : Definitely not in your pantry if thats what you mean... O_o

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/6Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue95/100Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Character Mood:: Happy- Love my new clan!

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:49 pm

SnowStreak cocked her head at FallenSnow.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue81/100Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:56 pm

CreekStorm opened an eye and flattened her ears at FallenSnow's insult but gazed across to her best friend. She felt warm that she was being defended. She felt confused as to why that she-cat picked on her, it was the second time. She shook her head and fell asleep, trying to not let it bother her.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/5Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue43/100Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by ChipmunkStar Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:14 am

SHe padded to CreekStorm, pressing against her, "Ignore cats like that," ChipmunkFire said, softly.
ChipmunkStar
ChipmunkStar

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Doveheart yawned before stepping out of her nest and padded off to go hunting.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/7Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:01 am

Rain watches in amusement and closes her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:19 pm

AcornStep got to her paws and left to train her apprentice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnfeather Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:21 pm

Dawnfeather padded in silently surprised at how many warriors where in the den. She picked a nest near the enterence and curled up.
Dawnfeather
Dawnfeather
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Bored

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:28 pm

ResoluteStep closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/5Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:33 am

FallenSnow padded in and sat down in her nest, ivy eyes wandering as if she was thinking.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue95/100Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:28 pm

CourageFlare padded in her eyes flickering
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:32 pm

The stormy hued warrior yawned, stretching. He got up out of his nest and nimbly padded out.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:00 am

The bicolored warrior came through the entrance, yawning tiredly. He glanced around the den and smiled to those inside, "Hey!"
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2/5Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Berrystripe walks into the den and sits down, curling into a ball in her nest she falls fast asleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:38 pm

OwlSong padded in ruffling her fur as she circled her chosen nest and laid down
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Berrystripe woke up and looked over at Owlsong. "Hello." She whispered just in case Owlsong wanted to sleep instead of talking to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:16 pm

OwlSong smiled purring lightly, "Hi there, I am OwlSong" she sat in her chosen nest
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:19 pm

"I'm Berrystripe." She answered the she-cat back before sitting up in her nest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:26 pm

She nods, "I am new here I assume you are to?" she looked around
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:47 pm

Berrystripe was a little surprised by Owlsong's question. "No I'm not... but it's good to see some new faces around here." She answered before adding, "I was born in this clan." Sometimes she felt old for being thirty-five moons old.

Last edited by Foxxy on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:13 pm

(Moons old* :3 If she was 35-years old..I think she'd be dead. xD)

ResoluteStep padded up to the entrance of the den. He smiled, his white teeth showing slightly in his grin. "Hey," he meowed as he stepped inside. The stormy hued warrior sat down in his nest and began to lick his paws, "Hey, you're.. OwlSong, right? The new warrior? Welcome to the clan!" The cat exclaimed. The warrior turned his gaze to BerryStripe and shot her a friendly smile.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:48 pm

Berrystripe watched ResoluteStep walk into the den and sit down in his nest. Despite being in the warrior den's first, he beat her to the bunch of welcoming Owlsong into the clan. She smiled back at ResoluteStep before licking her own paws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:57 pm

The storm colored cat tilt his head to BerryStripe, "How are you?" He meowed. He purred, loudly as he lifted his stone colored paws to his muzzle. He ran his pinkish colored tongue across his paws then placed them down once he was satisfied they were clean.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Berrystripe looked at ResoluteStep before answering his question. "I'm good, how about you?" She asked him back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:17 pm

The tom gave a short chuckle, "That's good," he said. "Ah, I'm good, too. Make sure you see ChipmunkStar about the hunting contest," he said. A large smile spread across his face. "Hopefully, you'll join my patrol. I can tell that my group will be the winners," he said, chuckling; his golden eyes warm.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:53 pm

Berrystripe's smile became bigger as she thought about the contest. "Yes I will have to be sure to mention it to her." She paused before adding, "Already taking the lead hmm?" She had refused to be leader of the group and was happy that Resolutestep had taken up the role instead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Doveheart padded into the den and fell asleep. The young warrior was rather tired.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/7Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/7)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Worried: Berrystripe's wounds are rather deep... What if I'm not good enough to heal them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:16 pm

Lionblaze padded across the den and finds an empty nest, he then curls up and starts to doze off.

Last edited by AshFur on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:04 am

"I'm rather honored that Chipmunkstar selected for me to lead that patrol, against her and CricketShade," he said. "It'll be tough, beating them as both are excellent hunters and warriors, but..I think I can do it," he said, with a sheepish grin. "Hey, LionBlaze, DoveHeart!" The storm colored warrior bowed his head to the two warriors and flicked his tail.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:40 pm

FallenSnow pads in without greeting the others. She sat down in her nest, looking tired for once.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:35 pm

Lionblaze opens his eyes, hearing his name, and lifts his head up. "Oh. Hey." Lion yawns, stands up and stretches out a bit.

Last edited by AshFur on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Emberpool Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:08 am

"If I FALL
L O O K   T H E  O T H E R  W A Y
APART"
The slender little calico was still sleeping peacefully in her sleep, enjoying the warmth of her mossy bed. Her breathing rose up and down evenly, making white puffs coming out of her pink nose, due to the chilly air. Her expression seemed relaxed, and just by looking, it was a dreamless sleep. There was a occasional flick of her ears, but there was no movement to the calico. It was like she was dead to the world.

Yet, with the amount of noise and activity going on, she felt herself flicker her eyes open tiredly, and gave a long, good stretch of her back. Feeling that she had slept enough, she curled her tail around her paws, and began cleaning herself. Her fur was scruffy from the long nap, but there was nothing major. She treasured her looks a lot, but she isn't as shallow as that. She is a determined cat, and is fiercely protective of who she loved. If there was any left... Emberpool thought bitterly. A memory floods to her mind.

Screams and cats frantically swimming, but made no attempt to escape. Water was rushing in everywhere Her mother desperately trying to get her away from the flood. Her father, lost from the scene, in a hunt. Emberpool's mind snapped to the present. She can't let the past destroy her. Regret only drives cats insane. A tiny piece of wished she could have her own family, her own kits. But they could be washed away in an instant. No. She was scared of falling in love. She was scared of losing everyone she loved. That always explained why she never liked to get herself too attached on a cat.Why was Love so cruel? It can twist you in ways, it can make your heart flutter in joy, yet shatter you in any moment.

Suddenly, she realized she was staring into space for too long, and the others would already become suspicious. She went back to cleaning herself, smoothing down her fur.

Sorry this is way more that 10 words
I've been thinking of a plot for my she-cat. Since she's a afraid of love, BUT hopes to get a mate, ehehehe... You thinking what I'm thinkin'?
Anyways, I bet no-one would reply to this since this post is fat and long.

Last edited by Emberpool on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Emberpool
Emberpool
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/1Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:37 pm

Lionblaze looked around the warrior den and saw Emberpool staring into space.."Er, you okay?" The tom sits right and tilts his head to the side a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:12 pm

Berrystripe nods her head to Resolutestep before looking at the warriors who just walked in. "Hello Doveheart and Lionblaze." As she was finishing another warrior walked in. "Hello Fallonsnow." Shorty after Lionblaze spoke she noticed Emberpool staring into space. She stood up and walked to the she-cat and her nest and sat down right by her. "Are you Alright?" She asked finally.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:40 am

"Emberpool?" The storm hued warrior meowed, troubled by the she-cats expression, "Are you okay?" The warrior glanced to Berrystripe and then back to Emberpool.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:55 am

LakeFrost is too lazy to read all of Emberpool's amazing literature but she sees that everyone looks concerned so she begins to look concerned as well.
"Ember..." She blinks "Is something wrong?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Emberpool Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:16 am

"If I FALL
L O O K   T H E  O T H E R  W A Y
APART"
Emberpool, suddenly awake from all those concerned cats tumbling out a seemingly nowhere, she nodded, "There's nothing, I'm only thinking about Leafbare, that's it" she lied in a rather persuasive tone. She smiled as if nothing had happened, silently hoping to StarClan that they would probably leave her alone with her own things to think of - No, they weren't rude - She just often didn't like to talk to much about her own personal past. She often sounded like comforting herself, when she did that.

Shortened it for you guys. Very Happy
Emberpool
Emberpool
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:23 pm

ResoluteStep gave a slow nod, a slight frown on his face. He decided not to push the matter further and smiled, "Okay," he said.
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:09 am

FallenSnow didn't reply to Berry, just flicked an ear, quietly. She curled herself in the nest and buried her nose in the moss, keeping her white fluffy tail over her paws.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:11 pm

Berrystripe nodded to Emberpool and stood up again. "I'm going out to hunt." She walked out of the warrior's den.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:43 pm

"Hey Resolutestep." Doveheart mewled a greeting. She was still struggling to stay happy since Roaringfire left. The white and grey warrior was back to normal for the most part.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:01 am

LakeFrost noticed Emberpool wasn't in the mood to talk so she quickly shut her mouth in respect for the warrior's privacy. "Well, if you ever need some cat to talk to, I'm here for you Emberpool." She flashed a small smile to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:07 am

Vengeance walked into the warrior den. The grumpy tom scanned the others with eerie dark amber eyes. He flicked his torn ear to the other's.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3/6Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:23 am

Resolute warmly bowed his head to Doveheart, "hey!" He meowed. The storm hued warrior approached his clan mate, "How are you?" The tom was curious as to how the she-cat was holding up after the Roaringfire problem, but decided not to ask her bluntly. The warrior tilt his head to Vengance and smiled, "Hey," he meowed.

I can't remember if Res joined VC when Roaring was in VC or not.. So, I'll just assume that he heard about it if he wasn't here. :3 I think he was. :3
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafheart Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:56 am

(I think he was. Did Resolutestep come before the gathering?)

"I'm ok, still a bit upset though." Doveheart mewled in reply, rising to her paws. The White and grey she-cat shook her pelt, trying to discard thoughts about Roaringfire.
Leafheart
Leafheart
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flare Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:07 pm

I think briefly they were in the same clan, but not long at all xD

FallenSnow pricked her ears to the arrival of Vengeance. She picked her head up and glared at the tom, her ivy green eyes sharp. "Who are you?" She meowed uninvitingly, tip of her white tail twitching.
Flare
Flare
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Vengeance nodded not that much impressed. Hearing an unwelcome voice did he turn his burning amber gaze on a cat. He rolled his eyes and had a smirk on his face. "Well I think I can ask you the same thing." He spoke back not answering her question. "I assure you I wouldn't be here if I wasn't allowed. " he gave a cute cheeky grin before grooming his dark brown and black stripped pelt.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Warrior's Den - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3/6Warrior's Den - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Berrystripe walked into the warrior's den to hear Vengeance talking to FallenSnow. "Do you two know each other?" She questioned, they sounded like they knew each other before they joined ViliantClan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:16 pm

OwlSong the brown tabby with green eyes yawned as she padded in, she stumbled over her paws her eyes widened as she did. She stood up quickly and ruffled her fur a small humored smile on her muzzle
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next