Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Update - 27th February

+3
Raven
Alue
HowlingStar
7 posters

Go down

An Update - 27th February Empty An Update - 27th February

Post by HowlingStar Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:10 pm

An Update - 27th February

As you have noticed, the admins here have been very busy, as well as the moderators. But, we are still getting online every few days. If you have any messages of importance, I suggest PMing first - we're most likely to answer those first.

News;

To celebrate the new year and the arrival of all GBMP's new users that we have had within the past few months, we have dropped Admin store prices. Everything in the admin store dropped down to below 1,000 points. So, I suggest saving up those points and doing some purchasing! These store prices won't be permanent, but, they will be around for awhile. When they leave, I cannot say, however. But, don't worry, it will be for a few weeks at least. What are points? Points are collected through posting on the forum. Some sections are worth 5 posts, some only 1. The more you post, the more points you will gain and the more you can purchase through user stores. The point store can be located [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

The foxes are still roaming around..Just..They are appearing wounded and are ready to flee. Flee to..Where? The borders? Wolf grounds? Who knows? Keep your eyes out.. Kits, beware, those foxes look hungry!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISERYCLOUD. Yes! That's right, it's an Admin's birthday today! Congrats on turning 18, Alana! Hope you have an awesome day!
Also, with birthday news! Lois - Forum community member and Sabinx also have birthdays coming up! This month we also had a lot of users celebrating birthdays, so, congratulations and happy bleated birthday to those users, too. Smile

Also, don't forget to vote for GBMP! Help make us the top roleplay site for wolf and cat roleplay! You can easily vote for us, simply by clicking three pictures on the right side of the forum. It takes 2 minutes to do and the sites are 100% safe!

Click the three pictures and select "Vote!" or "Click Here to Vote!"
Your votes are appreciated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks! Hope you enjoyed the quick announcement!
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
An Update - 27th February Left_bar_bleue4/5An Update - 27th February Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
An Update - 27th February Left_bar_bleue90/100An Update - 27th February Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Update - 27th February Empty Re: An Update - 27th February

Post by Alue Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:16 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIS !! 8DDD

AND LOIS AND SABBY. :DD
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
An Update - 27th February Left_bar_bleue2/5An Update - 27th February Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
An Update - 27th February Left_bar_bleue85/100An Update - 27th February Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Happy birthday guys and gals!!
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
An Update - 27th February Left_bar_bleue3/6An Update - 27th February Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
An Update - 27th February Left_bar_bleue100/100An Update - 27th February Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:05 pm

THANKS EVERYONE AND OMG, YAY FOR LOIS AND SABBERS. :3
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
An Update - 27th February Left_bar_bleue5/5An Update - 27th February Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
An Update - 27th February Left_bar_bleue43/100An Update - 27th February Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePawandCloud Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:11 pm

Happy birthday Misery!
RosePawandCloud
RosePawandCloud
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
An Update - 27th February Left_bar_bleue3/5An Update - 27th February Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Health Bar:
An Update - 27th February Left_bar_bleue100/100An Update - 27th February Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Woah...this place looks awesome.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:36 pm

YUSH HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIS! Very Happy
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
An Update - 27th February Left_bar_bleue0/0An Update - 27th February Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
An Update - 27th February Left_bar_bleue0/0An Update - 27th February Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by SnakeHiss Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:15 am

Happy Birthday, Alana! Very Happy
SnakeHiss
SnakeHiss
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
An Update - 27th February Left_bar_bleue2/5An Update - 27th February Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I like her so much.. But, it's so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down