Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Update.

Go down

Forum Update. Empty Forum Update.

Post by Alphess Aiyana Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:12 am

HI EVERYONE!!

So, Jason and I have been very busy recently and have been updating as much as we possibly can to try and make RP easier for you and the forum better to navigate around. Jason has even added NEW smileys! Go check them out - third page of the smileys!

Firstly,I want to inform everyone of the recent changes around the site. The first change is that the Warrior Cat Information and Terms thread has been updated. It now contains information on pregnancy, aging systems, the warrior code, the medicine cat code and tail signals. You can view the updated version by clicking [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Jason is also very busy creating Wolf history and Wolf terms for Wolf Rpers. This should be released very soon!

Secondly, the section for "Roleplay terms and general information" has been split up. This makes it easier for users to access RP terms and then locate general information. The general information topic now includes advertising for GBMP and information on the point systems. There is also information in regards to affiliation, there, too. The Help Section also now has "Suggestions" added on to it. So, if you have any AMAZING suggestions, post them there!

THIRDLY. But.. LASTLY.. The section for character family trees has been edited. It is now called Character Profiles. This means that instead of JUST posting your characters family tree there, you can now add a more in depth description of their history, personality, appearance, crushes, anything in regards to your character. If you want your Topic deleted in the family tree section so you can fix it and "start fresh" please ask a Moderator or an Admin to delete it for you.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a good day/night! Smile
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forum Update. Left_bar_bleue1/1Forum Update. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Forum Update. Left_bar_bleue98/100Forum Update. Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down