Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Drama. 8th Sept.

+5
Aurora
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
*Firefly*
HowlingStar
9 posters

Go down

Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty Forum Drama. 8th Sept.

Post by HowlingStar Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:02 am

We need some juicy forum drama! A prophecy, a flood, anything. What is everyone suggestions and/or ideas? Let's.. DISCUSS. >:3

Don't hesitate to advertise our forum around the place, by the way!
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue4/5Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue90/100Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty Re: Forum Drama. 8th Sept.

Post by *Firefly* Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:35 am

My idea roleplayed out:

A storm started to brew ahead, thunder rumbling and lightning flashing, the clouds gray as smoke. The dark clouds covered the whole sky, and it looked like it would affect everyone in the forest and moors. FrostStream flicked her tail and signaled to the leader standing nearby. "Those clouds look huge."
Back at SombreClan, ShadowClaw noticed it easily as well. The thunder was getting louder, and a slight drizzle dropped onto the cat's pelts. ShadowClaws expressionless face lifted up, a raindrop dropping on her nose. "Those rains might bring us harm. Do you think a flood is possible?" She asked a random cat standing nearby. "Maybe." The cat replied, and walked away to a dryer spot. ShadowClaw didn't mind the rain on her fur, but what truly troubled her was how big and dark the clouds were. " I hope that our camp will be safe, or we can move to higher ground. This worries me. I don't worry often." She said in her calm, determined voice. "We should be prepared for the coming storm."

*4 hours later*

"Everyone, move to higher ground! The territory is starting to flood! These hard rains are too much for the camp!" HowlingStar (Excuse me using your character, I'm just using an example. ^_^) yowled. Cats started to help the elders and kits, and the medicine cat paced back and forth grabbing traveling herbs such as chamomile and some herbs in case of any cats getting a chill or kits eating some type of poisonous plant. Once everyone was prepared, which didn't take long due to everyone rushing like crazy, they began to move upland. "The rains are too hard and cold and the wind is rough! There will be way too many cats with a chill before we even get NEAR a safe place!" The medicine cat apprentice exclaimed.  "Shhh. We'll figure it out somehow." ShadowClaw said, her face expressionless though behind her un-showing eyes there lay great fear. "Are all the kits here?"
"Yes... n-no...! WHERE'S MY KIT?!" A queen yowled, searching frantically. "What?! Did she run off?!" ShadowClaw yelped, her face suddenly full of worry for a little kitten lost in the storm. "SHE WAS RIGHT HERE!"

"____KIT!!!" The queen yowled, tears rimming her soft eyes.

Sorry I used your char to say something etc but I was using an example. Razz I think the drama with someone getting left behind/lost is pretty good plus the drama already with the flood.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue10/10Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue100/100Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Should I tell him?

http://pawstepsinthedark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:09 am

xD So, what's your drama? A flood where someone gets left behind?

I was thinking perhaps.. Maybe a clan accuses another of trespassing and then the other clan is facing issues regarding wolves? The wolves are a bit to close for their liking or wolves are trespassing? Dunno.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue5/5Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue43/100Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigeon Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:56 am

A prophecy?
Pigeon
Pigeon
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue2/5Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue97/100Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (97/100)
Character Mood:: I love him with all my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:02 pm

A thing where some big fish dies and contaminates the water source for two of the territories and one clan has some drinking water but not enough for all three and the three clans have to share water,,,,

The two clans have to travel to the other's territory and at the same time send out patrols in search of the source/new water. They have a ton of disputes and everything.

MEANWHILE the wolves are like "LET'S TAKE OVER THE TERRITORIES >:'D" and go on a series of skirmishes against the clans and they have to somehow defeat the wolves through teamwork and just unite for a while and what's going to make it hard is the shortage of water.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue4/7Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue89/100Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:09 am

O_____O Your idea is crazy xD I likes it. I like all the ideas. Anyone else like someone elses idea? Or anyone else have any good ideas?
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue4/5Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue90/100Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Back to top Go down

Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty EARTHQUAKE!

Post by *Firefly* Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:30 pm

HowlingStar wrote:O_____O Your idea is crazy xD I likes it. I like all the ideas. Anyone else like someone elses idea? Or anyone else have any good ideas?
I use one particular character of mine as the P.O.V. in these ideas. Btw sorry for all the natural disasters but they are so cool! XD
My idea roleplayed out once again:

The whole earth shook and trembled and the cats shuddered at the sudden movement.
Frostpaw yelped at a crack forming under her paw and leaped forward. "What's going on?!" She yowled confusedly. "I don't know!" A cat replied. "All the clans could have this going on soon at the rate it's going!" Another cat yowled, distressed. "Make sure to not stay in one place!" Frostpaw replied, seeing another crack forming quickly. "We can't just jump around all day! What do we do?!" Again a cat yelped. "We have to wait for Revealedstar's word." Frostpaw replied, though muttered under her breath... If that word takes any longer we might not last through the night. 

Back at ValiantClan....

"FrostStream! Wake up!"  A warrior yowled and she quickly rose to her paws. "What's going on-" She was interrupted as a huge shake knocked her off her paws. Oof! "Ow! What's.. oh no.. earthquake!" She yelped. "Yes, we can see that!" The cat replied sarcastically. "Get up! We're moving to higher ground!" He yowled and she quickly started running.

OOC: Natural disasters are awesome imo.
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue10/10Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Health Bar:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue100/100Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:39 pm

I like Aurora's idea :3 but instead of making the Wolves seem evil or the 'bad guys' that the lack of water is actually somehow worst in wolf territory, making prey unhealthy to eat. They need to try and take the clan's territory in order to survive.

The clans unite and the skirmishes could go on, though to make it extra juicy I thought I should try and add the other side :3 and the wolves don't have a shaman yet sooo if one of them gets injured badly, they can have a Cinderpelt moment and become the shaman through dreams. (That is if wolves have something like Starclan, but I don't really know ^^; )

Natural disasters... hmm maybe a flood? An earthquake seems a little hard for the clans to avoid or try and stop. They won't know where everything is coming from if it's an Earthquake. XD Do they even know what an earthquake is? IDK.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue0/0Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health Bar:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue0/0Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Either the prey goes bad or twolegs want more space for building factories.. But Fenris's idea is better since the twolegs would add a whole new element and someone would have to roleplay them and that would be more difficult.

I think the Shaman thing is cool, though someone signed up for it already (I think, not sure xD) But yeah, you guys would have to agree on someone since it might not be fair if a whole ton of people just wanted to be shaman and only one got picked.
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue4/7Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/7)
Health Bar:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue89/100Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (89/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Firefly* Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:25 pm

I think there's two shamans, one that wasn't added to the pack list yet, and Elf who is either just approved or not yet. xD
*Firefly*
*Firefly*
Novice
Novice

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:54 pm

I haven't accepted Elf because there is already a Shaman. Razz
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:46 am

I like the water one, too. Very Happy
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue5/5Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue43/100Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Maybe there is a prophecy about two faraway Clans? (StoneClan and PondClan)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:04 am

HomunculusFear wrote:Maybe there is a prophecy about two faraway Clans? (StoneClan and PondClan)
I do like that, but, the only issue with that is that I don't think we have enough members for a whole new clan to be created. Razz Maybe when the forum gets a little bigger.

Aurora wrote:A thing where some big fish dies and contaminates the water source for two of the territories and one clan has some drinking water but not enough for all three and the three clans have to share water,,,,

The two clans have to travel to the other's territory and at the same time send out patrols in search of the source/new water. They have a ton of disputes and everything.

MEANWHILE the wolves are like "LET'S TAKE OVER THE TERRITORIES >:'D" and go on a series of skirmishes against the clans and they have to somehow defeat the wolves through teamwork and just unite for a while and what's going to make it hard is the shortage of water.
I love that idea and... Imma go with that idea, however.. I want to add my own twist and I want users to help contribute since it's better if a site has involvement from other members, too. So, this is basing this purely off Aurora's idea but adding my own twist to it.

Potential storyline: A prophecy arrives in a clan (the clan will be chosen at random - possibly) informing a leader of a river contamination, however the leader can't make sense of the prophecy until it is too late. The rivers become contaminated because a two-leg dumps some chemical into the water supply on accident (however, we won't go that far into detail when RPing). This now makes the water supply undrinkable for two clans (these will also be chosen) leaving one clan with full water supply however both clans travel to the third clan for aid. The third clan does not have enough water for all three clans but tries to help them without jeopardising too much to their own clan. The third clan also helps by sending their warriors alongside warriors from the other two clans to search and locate more water for the two clans. Whereas all these disputes are constantly happening between all three clans. And while this is all happening, the wolves from Washaki come along and begin to hunt on one of the clans territories. Once the clans locate new water supplies (only small ponds and such that aren't very good) for the two clans without water, they discover the wolves on one of the clan's territories and unit together to fight off the wolves. When the wolves retreat, it is discovered that the two-legs also cured the bad water supply as it was affecting their town and city.

So, if anyone has any good prophecies or anything good to add into that just post it!
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:09 am

With the faraway Clans, I could roleplay some visitors from them, like 'visiting' these Clans.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:29 am

As I said, I don't think we have enough members for that. Smile Not yet, at least.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:14 am

I like it. Very Happy So are we just going to have a prophecy made soon?
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:56 am

I had an idea. Maybe to change the part instead of having two legs dump chemicals in. Idk if it's any good but I wanted to say anyways. xDD What if SC's river is blocked by a dam made by beavers ( I know that happened in the books but it's different. ) and since the water stops flowing, poisonous algae starts to grow which contaminates the water. The cats could realise this if one or two cats died from drinking it, and they noticed the water changing? It would become a sickly green from the algae. Plus it would start drying out in hot weather because there's no more water flowing in. Then one ( or more ) of the clans could help SC chase away the beavers and meanwhile the wolves notice that SC is weak so they come in for extra territory and so on so on. o____o Maybe? Idk. Lol. xDD I think it's better than involving twolegs because we use twolegs for everything. :3
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue2/5Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue85/100Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:08 pm

I like it, but, then everyone will begin RPing a large clan of beavers.. xD
Hmphhz. O_O I wish I could tag Aiyana to see what she thinks, but.. Forums arne't like FB where you can taagg people.
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Beaverz are cool. B|
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:10 am

HowlingStar wrote:I haven't accepted Elf because there is already a Shaman. Razz
I'm the shaman she's talking about.

KamiFurBlack wrote:I use one particular character of mine as the P.O.V. in these ideas. Btw sorry for all the natural disasters but they are so cool! XD
My idea roleplayed out once again:

The whole earth shook and trembled and the cats shuddered at the sudden movement.
Frostpaw yelped at a crack forming under her paw and leaped forward. "What's going on?!" She yowled confusedly. "I don't know!" A cat replied. "All the clans could have this going on soon at the rate it's going!" Another cat yowled, distressed. "Make sure to not stay in one place!" Frostpaw replied, seeing another crack forming quickly. "We can't just jump around all day! What do we do?!" Again a cat yelped. "We have to wait for Revealedstar's word." Frostpaw replied, though muttered under her breath... If that word takes any longer we might not last through the night. 

Back at ValiantClan....

"FrostStream! Wake up!"  A warrior yowled and she quickly rose to her paws. "What's going on-" She was interrupted as a huge shake knocked her off her paws. Oof! "Ow! What's.. oh no.. earthquake!" She yelped. "Yes, we can see that!" The cat replied sarcastically. "Get up! We're moving to higher ground!" He yowled and she quickly started running.

OOC: Natural disasters are awesome imo.
I kinda like this idea and her other one. Except, could "a cat" be Silverlight? But if you're not going with this one, can we do the beaver idea?

Awry wrote:I had an idea. Maybe to change the part instead of having two legs dump chemicals in. Idk if it's any good but I wanted to say anyways. xDD What if SC's river is blocked by a dam made by beavers ( I know that happened in the books but it's different. ) and since the water stops flowing, poisonous algae starts to grow which contaminates the water. The cats could realise this if one or two cats died from drinking it, and they noticed the water changing? It would become a sickly green from the algae. Plus it would start drying out in hot weather because there's no more water flowing in. Then one ( or more ) of the clans could help SC chase away the beavers and meanwhile the wolves notice that SC is weak so they come in for extra territory and so on so on. o____o Maybe? Idk. Lol. xDD I think it's better than involving twolegs because we use twolegs for everything. :3
I one thing I want to change about this idea is that the other clans should play a bigger role in this.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:26 pm

Yeah I know. But I wasn't sure if SC's river was the source of water for the other clans, like, did their river flow to the other territories too to create the ponds and streams and the swamp. If they did the beaver's woukd affect everyone and then they'd all have to work together.
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue85/100Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:06 am

How would we pull off the beaver thing? This is a cat-and-wolf rp website, It gets pretty chaotic when there are more types of animals...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:15 am

HowlingStar wrote:

Potential storyline: A prophecy arrives in a clan (the clan will be chosen at random - possibly) informing a leader of a river contamination, however the leader can't make sense of the prophecy until it is too late. The rivers become contaminated because a two-leg dumps some chemical into the water supply on accident (however, we won't go that far into detail when RPing). This now makes the water supply undrinkable for two clans (these will also be chosen) leaving one clan with full water supply however both clans travel to the third clan for aid. The third clan does not have enough water for all three clans but tries to help them without jeopardising too much to their own clan. The third clan also helps by sending their warriors alongside warriors from the other two clans to search and locate more water for the two clans. Whereas all these disputes are constantly happening between all three clans. And while this is all happening, the wolves from Washaki come along and begin to hunt on one of the clans territories. Once the clans locate new water supplies (only small ponds and such that aren't very good) for the two clans without water, they discover the wolves on one of the clan's territories and unit together to fight off the wolves. When the wolves retreat, it is discovered that the two-legs also cured the bad water supply as it was affecting their town and city.

So, if anyone has any good prophecies or anything good to add into that just post it!
While the water wakes with a cold dark red, wolves true howls fill the forest with dread, and as three homes collide, the ones without fur take a chance and clean the waters dry. While the dust settles and the forest is spilt back into four, the ones with no fur will leave ashore.

That is the best prophecy that I could think of, you guys and edit it if you'd like Smile I'm just throwing ideas around xD
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:28 am

THE ONES WITH NO FUR xD Sorry, I just found that really funny x3
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Lol. I know right? It's a good prophecy though. I suck at rhyming.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Someone who wanted could make a Beaver account and roleplay beavers. Idk. It was just a suggestion.
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Yeah. I mean, it has to be some outside force doing all the bad stuff right? Unless there was some sort of villain within the clan who wanted to do these things but... Who would be such a jerk? xD
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenris Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:36 pm

It's actually fun to play an evil character from time to time xD it could be a character like Hawkfrost, Tigerstar, or even Scourge you never know.
Fenris
Fenris
Community Helpers
Community Helpers

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Drama is always nice Very Happy
Aurora
Aurora
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:09 pm

HomunculusFear wrote:How would we pull off the beaver thing?  This is a cat-and-wolf rp website, It gets pretty chaotic when there are more types of animals...
And I'd like to add that we have never had any other animals other than wolves and cats so we've never experienced it being chaotic. Razz

Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by HowlingStar Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Sorry, but, I do agree with HomunculusFear.

Awry wrote:Someone who wanted could make a Beaver account and roleplay beavers. Idk. It was just a suggestion.
And please don't "take" over my forum and begin to "plan" the drama when it is not set in concrete yet.

HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:04 am

I wasn't 'planning,' I was making suggestions.
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Okami Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:51 am

No offense, but, your reply seems a bit rude. Your reply to both Howly and Homunculus. Just my opinion.
Howly also seemed hesitant around the beaver idea and so it gave me the impression he didn't want it. But, I could be simply misreading things. Razz
Alpha Okami
Alpha Okami
Alpha
Alpha

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue98/100Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: Blissful; these she-cats are so funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphess Aiyana Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:38 am

Fenris wrote:So, if anyone has any good prophecies or anything good to add into that just post it!
While the water wakes with a cold dark red, wolves true howls fill the forest with dread, and as three homes collide, the ones without fur take a chance and clean the waters dry. While the dust settles and the forest is spilt back into four, the ones with no fur will leave ashore.
I love it! It's so cute. c:
I think Howl and I will discuss the drama for the forum together. That way it won't cause any issues. So, hopefully the prophecy fits in with the drama. Smile
Those who will be involved will be chosen at random and will be asked before randomly included. (:

TOPIC LOCKED.
Alphess Aiyana
Alphess Aiyana
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue1/1Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Left_bar_bleue98/100Forum Drama. 8th Sept. Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)
Character Mood:: We must feed ourselves..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down