Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i created drama!

Go down

i created drama! Empty i created drama!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:32 pm

okay now only a few cats know this but lightningstrike killed his parents! and I was thinking that when and if howlingstar finds out that he could exile lightningstrike and lightningstrike could start this band of evil rouges and loners and kittypets. it would be sort of like bloodclan and then lightningstrike would seek revenge and there would be a HUGE fight between lightningstrikes rouges and the clan cats. what do you think?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

i created drama! Empty Re: i created drama!

Post by HowlingStar Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:50 pm

This section is for the "whole" forum drama which is created by Admins with user input. However, mini-plots are accepted as well.

I'll create a new section for mini-character plots.
But, no, sorry, I'm not accepting this idea. This idea is too dramatic and we currently have a whole forum drama which is soon to be underway. Plus, HowlingStar wouldn't exil a cat purely because they killed their parents - he's more the understanding type who tries to give second chances.

EDIT: I may accept an idea similar to this in the future, but, not at this point in time.

Last edited by HowlingStar on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : EDIT: I may accept an idea similar to this in the future, but, not at this point in time.)
HowlingStar
HowlingStar
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
i created drama! Left_bar_bleue4/5i created drama! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Health Bar:
i created drama! Left_bar_bleue90/100i created drama! Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Character Mood:: Hhhmm..

https://gbmp.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down