Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum i created! needs members! (ClansoftheSky)

Go down

A new forum i created! needs members! (ClansoftheSky) Empty A new forum i created! needs members! (ClansoftheSky)

Post by PurekitandTerror Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Ello x3 me and RosepawandCloud created a warrior roleplaying website and we need more members, the clan names are Eagleclan, Vultureclan, Hawkclan, and Owlclan. So far we have leaders for Owlclan Vultureclan and Eagleclan but we need another leader for Hawkclan plus medicine cats and deputies for the others ;-; heres a link if you want to check it out. Its fun and safe i assure you :3 http://clansofthesky.forumotion.com/ its called ClansOfTheSky :3 thank you!
PurekitandTerror
PurekitandTerror
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
A new forum i created! needs members! (ClansoftheSky) Left_bar_bleue6/6A new forum i created! needs members! (ClansoftheSky) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
A new forum i created! needs members! (ClansoftheSky) Left_bar_bleue100/100A new forum i created! needs members! (ClansoftheSky) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Will i really become a medicine cat apprentice? Wheres my father right now? I hope hes ok!

Back to top Go down