Grass Beneath My Paws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting

+15
Alue
Flare
Resolute
Pigeon
MiseryCloud
Leafheart
Feralclaw
ChipmunkStar
Fenris
HowlingStar
*Firefly*
Aurora
Alpha Okami
Mismatched
Alphess Aiyana
19 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hunting - Page 5 Empty Re: Hunting

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:33 am

The female guardian gently bumped into Alvaro, her eyes bright. "Shy?" She whispered to him, then took another bite of the prey. She smiled and warmly flicked her tail to Raksha. "So, you're new to the pack, aren't you?"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/5Hunting - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Health Bar:
Hunting - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue43/100Hunting - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Alue Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:32 am

Raksha immediately dug in, tail wagging rather excitedly. "Yeah," she responded through a mouthful of prey, before gulping it down. "Have you been here long?'
Alue
Alue

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/5Hunting - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Health Bar:
Hunting - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue85/100Hunting - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)
Character Mood:: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:25 am

She gave a slight shrug, "A while," she responded, her eyes were warm. "Pack life can be rather confusing and hard to get used to at first," she admitted.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: ValiantClan are trying to take back the pines? Good luck to them is all I can say..

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:40 am

Alvaro slightly smirked at the she-wolf's reaction then flicked his ear. "It sure can be," he then said, "But, I love it."
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Hunting - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Hunting - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Character Mood::

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:49 pm

Marrok ran into the mountian side, panting as he stopped. Looking around for the sight of his friend.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3/6Hunting - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/6)
Health Bar:
Hunting - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Shinoma peaked out from the high grass she was hiding in. He could see her ears, and she was waiting for him as she hid.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/1Hunting - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Health Bar:
Hunting - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Mood:: Happy, calm

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 pm

Marrok looked around in confusion until he found ears poking out. Getting low did he stalk up on her before pouncing on her, "Got cha!" He growled playfully as he got off her. Sniffing the air did he try to pick out the scents of mouth watering food.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Location : Over the rainbow with my dog Toto and ruby red slippers! *follows the yellow brick road*

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: I hate you all! Only pain is brought to me... Wheres the joy? StarClan you have pushed me far enough!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:15 pm

She put her paws to her maw to try and silence him. She gently batted his cheek playfully, trying to lighten her mood. She turned and saw the bull elk she saw, seeing it. It's leg was broken and was at an old age, she gave a satisfied smile and showed him the prey Shinoma spotted.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Marrok stopped and looked the way to the injured old male. Nodding did he split up and flicked his tail meaning you chase i anbush. walking around did he stop and wait.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:32 pm

She smiled and she inched closer, when it was near her, she chased after the elk as it ran and went right into the direction of Marrok.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:40 pm

Marrok tensed as he sprang for the throught of the game. Its antlers just skimming his eye. Tumbling with his wieght did he pin the beast down before adding bone crushing force to its delicat windpipe. Feeling the dieing pules did he stop and howl a thanks to Nanook. His howl rose then fell, stopping did he look down before smirking. "That was fun! We should bring it pack to the pack! Aplha Okami would be delighted!" He barked as a small sliver of scarlet blood fell from the top of his right eye. Not noticing did he pick up the bull and stared dragging it.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Shinoma smiled and nodded, noticing the blood, she licked the crimson liquid slightly. She became embarrassed for what she had done, and began to help drag the prey, staying silent.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:45 pm

Marrok grind cheekly as shelicked the blood away. Noticing she was embarrassed did he flick her with his fluffy grey tail.
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:48 pm

She looked to him and gave a small smile, blushing underneath her fur as she continued to drag the carcass alongside him.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:29 am

"Adanya?" Alvaro barked as he swiped his bulky paw out at her ear. "Do you want to go to the Ravine?"
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:49 am

(Gosh, Ravey and Shin just went to the ravine after crashing the thread here with us xDD)

Adanya gave a small smile and pressed her shoulder into Alvaro's side, "I think we should stay here..For a bit longer, at least." She flicked an ear and grinned, "So, tell me..Do you have siblings?"
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:58 pm

(xD gosh im sorry, jeeze my bad Razz)
Raven
Raven
Expert
Expert

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Resolute Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:29 pm

Alvaro gave a small smile, his eyes fixed on the she-wolf. "We can stay here," he barked, "It's nice and quiet. No, no, I don't have any siblings. None living, at least. I did have one. But, she was taken away by a vulture when I was just a pup. It was terrifying." He blinked away the thoughts and memories then pressed his shoulder into Adanya, "What about you?"
Resolute
Resolute
Clan Deputy
Clan Deputy

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:56 am

HEHEH O.O

Adanya flattened her fluffy ears and took a step backwards, "R-Really?" She tilt her head and slightly sighed, "Oh, I'm so sorry." She leaned against him, her eyes warm and emphatic. "No," she said, softly, "No siblings for me."
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Fang decided to go on a very relaxing and leisurly walk to the mountain side of the Hunting Grounds. Finding that there were a few other wolves in sight, he enjoyed the nice view anyhow. The warm sunlight shone on his wonderous black fur, which made him relaxed and at peace. Smelling some elk near-by, he decided it was best for him to relax a while. Padding to a flat rock just a few feet from him, he slowly made himself comfortable and watched the others do their jobs.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:16 pm

Lyall, the new member of the pack, decided to go on a walk through the mountainside. Her white pelt shone from the sunlight as the black splotches on her pelt made it seem like she had paint on her coat. Her gold colored optics shone through the sunlight as well as she smiled. She walked around and walked near Fang, even though she did not see him right away. A beautiful smile was etched on her face as she walked.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:21 pm

Looking around cautiously, the black brute noticed a few things about this place. It seemed different, only because he hadn't been there before. "Has to take some getting used to..." he said to himself. Not long, looking over to his right, he could see another wolf figure in the distance, another fae in fact. The black splotches on this fae's coat shone perfectly against the sunlight as she seemed to walk closer and closer. Fang gasped in an astounded way. He thought that she looked really good in the beautiful sunlight. As it seemed like she was smiling, he smiled as well, his tail wagging in happiness to see such a happy fae wondering around these parts of the Mountain Side territory.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Location : Deep inside my own mind... You might find me there, if you are brave enough, or I may seem to hide way inside.

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Relaxed. I am quite comfortable within the recesses of this pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:36 pm

Lyall could see the ebony colored brute before her. A smile still stretched across her facial features as her claws dug effortlessly into the foliage as she padded through the terrain. She soon stood in front of him, the smile still on her face. "Would you mind if I sat down with you, Sir?" She asked, since she didn't know the male wolf's name yet.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:41 pm

The black male brute could see the full effect of the she-wolf's pelt, as it seemed more visible now. Giving a smile as she did, listening carefully to her question to sit down beside him, Fang nodded his head in approval. "Of course you can. Feel free. Ya know, you are the 4th or 5th nicest fae I have ever met. Come. Lay down here. Make yourself as comfortable as you like". His tail patting on the very spot he wished for this fae to lay down with him. Looking up at the sky, thinking of introducing himself, he did so. "The name's, Fang, by the way. What's yours? You seem very intelligent yourself, am I right?" Smiling gently, he waited for a reply.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:49 pm

Lyall smiled and gave a small chuckle at the intelligent part. "I know how to hunt and heal. And, the name Fang is very common, I like it a lot," she smiled and lied down beside him as her tail accidentally intertwined with his. "And as for my name, it is Lyall." She smiled still and placed her crown a top of her forepaws and watched a pair of humming birds fluttering in front of her. Her eyes shimmered with delight as she saw an albino hummingbird alongside a common, green and burgundy colored one. "I love albino animals, they are beautiful, and also easy to catch," she grinned and watched them flutter away.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:58 pm

Fang gave a very warm smile, noticing that the fae's tail accidentally intertwined with his. This gave him a warmer feeling inside him, warmer than any other feeling like none before. He liked this fae a whole lot. He liked her attitude and how smart she was. "Thanks. I really like your name as well. Lyall. Seems very easy to remember. Your name is so special because it seems like you are the only one with that particular name". Thinking over about the ranks that Lyall had told him about, being very talented at them and all, seemed very hard to get because you would have to be super good at them, to earn this type of rank. Fang didn't have a rank yet. Looking down, he gave a deep sigh. Almost like a deep breath. "Interesting. I don't know what I am good at. Another reason why I don't have my earned rank yet. I haven't confessed to the Alpha of the pack what I am interested in and such". But thinking over this particular thought for a few didn't hurt. Hearing Lyall mention something about albino humming birds, gave Fang a happy smile that went across his maw as he looked straight up at the sky and watched as they flew by every once in a while. "Yeah. Albino anything is very interesting. I agree. They ARE easy to catch, aren't they?" Turning to the black splotched fae, and smiling still, he waited for a reply from her.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:09 pm

She smiled and nodded, "Yes they are. Also, everyone is good at something, sometimes it takes a little while than others, but, you'll find out someday," she smiled and gave him a small nudge as the sun started to set. Lyall closed her eyes as the wind blew her pelt as the wind seemed to feel like it had entered her entire body and gave her energy. "You are the only kind wolf I have met so far, and, I'm a total sucker for black, and also white," she stayed silent after that as her eyes sparkled.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Fang gave a small chuckle. "Haha really?" His eyes sparkled with total happiness. "Yeah. You look pretty surprising to me as well". Looking up into the eyes of this fae, his green eyes filling with total comfort and calmness, the feelings flushed through him ever so swiftly. Taking in another deep breath, the fresh crisp coated air filling his lungs, and then exhaling, very slowly, feeling a sense of relaxation come to him. The wind that came over the two laying wolves seemed a bit stronger than ever imagined. Fang thought about what Lyall had mentioned about earning the rank in time. "Yeah. You're right. I just have to have my self-confidence there. Right inside me. Haha I guess I didn't have it for quite some time. But you helped me find it. Now it's with me again. Thanks for that". His 'thank you's were always gentle and kind, as he looked softly upon the fae, interested in what she was going to mention next. Eager to talk about both their interests.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:25 pm

The fae smiled and gave him a small nudge as her head hit her paws once more. "May I ask a more person question?" she asked, her eyes showing somewhat guilt in them. "I do really like you Fang, in both ways a kind and in a more serious way even though we just met, but I understand if you just want to be friends for now, I was just speaking my mind, which I have no trouble with," an embarrassed smile crossing her maw as she closed her eyes slightly, waiting for the answer from the ebony brute.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Fang listened very closely to the very question that was being asked. He did think about it for a bit, knowing that he hadn't gone through this before, but also knowing that it could be something that he had always wanted. Turning to her, he gave a warmer smile than before, relaxing her with a few friendly licks on her neck. "Relax... You don't have to be nervous around me. Ya know... I have thought about it as you were asking the question. Your request for being more than just friends. I personally... Actually wouldn't really mind. I mean... Yeah. We could go for that, well... That is, since you asked the question, you're up for it also". This made Fang very happy inside. He was nice enough to reply to such a question in the nicest way possible, as to not upset this gentle looking fae. "I'm actually very glad you asked me that. I was beginning to think other things that went down different pathways... Like. No one wanting me for that particular reason because I wasn't good enough- ya know... Something along those lines. But overall, my answer was, 'Yes'. He smiled even more, waiting for a response from Lyall.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:38 pm

Lyall looked to him and smiled, nudging under his chin as her golden orbs looked into his green ones. Her coat shimmered from the sunset as she looked to the sky and lied down onto her back and listened to nature around her. "Thank you for accepting me, Fang," she smiled and closed her eyes in a relaxing way.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:46 pm

Fang smiled, again, feeling happier than ever before. He had never felt this way in so very long. "You're always welcome". He nuzzled her under her chin before seeing as she layed down onto her back and closed her eyes. Fang wanted to do the same. Rolling onto his back, closing his eyes, and feeling the cool wind against his black pelt. It was rather a windy day this very day. Fang didn't exactly know why, but it was part of life. It was spring after all, a more warmer season. The snow had melted from long ago, leaving green grass to stare at all the time. Natures beauty and stillness was what Fang liked to watch from a great point at a far distance. Laying down with Lyall was and felt wonderous to this handsome black brute. Fang wondered if this could get any better.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Lyall smiled from this and placed her head on his shoulder, "It is getting late, and I'm getting hungry. Would you like to go hunting with me?" She asked the back brute as she opened her right eye slightly, waiting for an answer.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:56 pm

Looking up as to hearing another question about hunting, wagging his tail, he happily replied, "Yeah! Sure! I would love to". He got up and stood next to Lyall. He hadn't done any hunting in so long, at least, the times when his parents would show him in his pup years. Smiling, he looked back at Lyall, and waited for her to take the lead for the big hunting session.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:03 pm

She smiled happily and lead the way. "I will wait in the large bush over-looking the harem. You stay low and wait, and, on the count of ten once a deer is in your sights, chase it toward me and I'll go for the throat," she spoke, going through the plan and smiled, "Is that alright with you?"
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Fang listened carefully as the plan to take down an elk was planned. Looking over to a bush that was placed over to his left, he nodded in 'Okay' when instructed to go over to it, also to stay as low as possible. "I like that plan. Alright. I'll start heading over to that bush. Hopefully you can distract the elk long enough for me to run and get a simple strike at the one you choose to take down, since there is so many to choose from. But, it doesn't really matter. I guess whatever one seems like the weakest one to you". As said, he followed Lyall silently until he saw the bush they were talking about and hid behind it, winking at Lyall first to be sure that everything was going to go as planned.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Lyall nodded and waited for the hunt to go as planned as she saw one limping. "Go for the cow elk with the limping leg, she will be easy to catch and I don't want to see her in pain with that leg anymore," Lyall spoke and looked to the female they were going for.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:17 pm

Fang nodded back. Looking over at a female elk that had a leg injury, yep... That one had to be taken down, be out out of its misery. "Good eye. That one will be perfect to take down. I agree. Must be hard to have a leg injury such as that". Fang stayed low. As the elk creeped closer and closer, he began to spring into action. Chasing the elk towards Lyall, so she could try to pounce and go for the neck area. "Go ahead! I'll do my part when you take it by the neck!" Fang continued to chase the limping elk until it was in the direction of Lyall.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:26 pm

When it was in perfect position, Lyall leaped and snapped around the elk's throat as it called out in shock and pain as blood stained her white muzzle. The leg lay there dying. She looked into the eyes of the elk as she spoke these words. "Resto en paz," as the elk slowly closed it's eyes and died.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Fang watched momentarily as Lyall caught the elk by surprise and watched it die in about a minute or so. When the elk was dead, Fang went over to it and forcefully sank his teeth into it's dead body. Being funny and giggling about it as well. "Sorry. I had to do that. Forcefully...". After looking at the dead body for a minute, Fang decided to eat some of it and save the rest for later. "Good job taking it down. That was awesome teamwork!" Fang cheered these words more and more as the confidence from before became stronger and stronger.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:35 pm

She smiled and nodded as she began to eat the meal as her maw became stained with red, this time making it more dark.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:24 am

Shinoma wrote:When it was in perfect position, Lyall leaped and snapped around the elk's throat as it called out in shock and pain as blood stained her white muzzle. The leg lay there dying. She looked into the eyes of the elk as she spoke these words. "Resto en paz," as the elk slowly closed it's eyes and died.

Nice use of another language! But, the wolves on GBMP only speak English. Just keep that in mind, please. Smile
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:30 am

Fang smiled as well. They had done a perfect job. Watching as Lyall was snacking on the dead elk carcass, seeing that her muzzle was a darker red than before. "Your muzzle looks a little reddish. Here, let me help with that". With that said, the black brute decided that it was best that he help clean her up a little. He licked her muzzle carefully and gently, trying to remove the red blood stains that were covering the fae's maw. "I hope this makes you feel better" Fang said in a smooth tone, smiling a bit more.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:54 am

She chuckled and smiled at her love interest, "Thank you, Fang, but it tickles," she grinned and when he was finished, she licked his maw as well to clean the access blood off of his maw.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:14 pm

Fang giggled at what Lyall's response to him licking her maw was. He liked how she responded with 'But it tickles'. He smiled as he continued to laugh. "You're welcome. Haha, although I wasn't trying to tickle you. But you seem to be very ticklish". This was what Fang had thought. Looking down at the ground for a second, a little deep in thought about if they should return to the cave entrance or not. Making his final decision, he looked back up at his crush, his love interest. "You wanna maybe... Go back to the cave entrance? We can see how everyone else is doing and lay down together if you wish to do so". He winked as he said this. "We can also take the left over carcass part back there as well. What do ya say?" He waited for a reply from Lyall.
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinoma Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:15 pm

She smiled and nodded at his response, "But, I do just like being with you," she spoke again and nudged under his chin. Her heartbeat increased slightly as she blushed under her white and black splotched coat. The sun soon vanished and night was surrounding them with darkness.
Shinoma
Shinoma
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:21 pm

The wind swirled lightly as the long-legged beefy wolf bounded across the border. His breathing heavy, the wolfs eyes were very angry looking, he howled as he ran down near the mountain side. His black legs were high up as the wolf reached up to 52 miles per hour. Faster then the average wolf becuause of the wolves height and long-limbed features. He growled and ducked behind a bush seeing the perfect size caribou. He licked his lips and leaned down away from the bush and he looks down at the creature from the small cliff he was above. He howls loudly as he used his back legs to ram himself through the air with ease, he landed with his chompers inside of the caribou's neck, he used all of his strength to slam it down byt he neck, he looks at the sky and says a quick prayer for the thanks, his voice raspy, tired, angry.-"Thank you, rest in peace my friend."-he say softly looking the caribou in the eye. He was considered a omega but he saw no other rogues, or even clan wolves and he leaned down about to bite and he freezes smelling from his bent over position-"Wah...."-his eyes shift to a wolves heading straight towards him, his eyes changing to angry fear.-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6/6Hunting - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Fang had the urge to smile back. "I like being with you also. In fact, I have liked being with you a whole lot since the very start. Come. Let's go back to the cave entrance. We can check on everyone else for a few seconds...". He said these next few words while whispering softly to Lyall. "...Then we can cuddle if you want". He nudged under he chin as she did to him. Sensing that she was blushing, he softly licked her. "Don't worry, my Lyall. Relax... Remember, that you don't have to be nervous around me, alright?" He talked in his soothing voice now. He then turned and faced in the direction back towards the Cave Entrance.

--The Cave Entrance--
Fang
Fang
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiseryCloud Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:35 pm

Adanya trotted along the mountain side. Her eyes were bright with excitement and interest. She tilt her head towards the Omega, her golden eyes slightly narrowed.
MiseryCloud
MiseryCloud
Administrator
Administrator

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Health Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:36 pm

The reddish wolf just stood there for a few moments, he lowered himself to the ground in a large growling position. He howled to nothing, the omega growled loudly and then was about to eat first.-
Talon
Talon
Newborn
Newborn

Main Character Stats
Character slots:
Hunting - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6/6Hunting - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/6)
Health Bar:
Character Mood:: Momma? Why did you leave me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next